Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IT TRUE THAT CYRPTOWORLD IS PRUNE TO HACKERS?  (Read 911 times)
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

The past year has seen the rise of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The increase as witnessed in the cryptoworld attracts many investors, ranging from those who understand the ideology of Bitcion and newbies whose idea was to get rich quick from investing into Bitcion world. The growth in cryptomarket also leads to increase in cybercriminals. The rate at which hackers were attacking exchanges are on the increase.

I just need your suggestion on how to curb menace of hackers in order to build investors confidence in this cryptoworld to optimum level.

Do you mean prone to hacking. It does not necessarily mean that if you have bitcoin you have a huge tendency that you will be hacked. If you are not very careful then you may be a victim of small time hackers. But we cannot deny the fact that big exchanges have been hacked and they lost huge amount of bitcoin amounting to millions to billions of dollars in value.
yes right, does not mean if you have bitcoin you will be hacked. if you keep it in the wallet it might be a bit more secure. some time ago many exchanges that have been hacked we can not do anything. I have some tokens that I save and I still use the mew address and stay safe. recommendation from me use hard wallet like ledger or trazor.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

There are really some people who wants to take advantage of other peoples weaknesses.
Unless you are an expert - you are going to get hacked and lose all your money.  Don't risk it - you'll be very sorry when you fuck it all up.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

Hackers can hack anything that is computer generated, such as crypto. Hackers are expert on doing this. So to protect your bitcoins from hackers, it is very important to always update the btc wallet and make sure to have a secured password or change your password twice or thrice a year.
redtrus55

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

We have to conceptualize the best safety wallet, the one with the hardware wallet, the hardware purse is the safest crypto wallet, it is suitable for big bitcoin investors to keep their bitcoin balance.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Hackers can hack anything that is computer generated, such as crypto. Hackers are expert on doing this. So to protect your bitcoins from hackers, it is very important to always update the btc wallet and make sure to have a secured password or change your password twice or thrice a year.

We need to hold our horses right here, Hackers can get a hold of your private keys, your passwords and bank accounts but I don't think they can hack directly the crypto currency, they can just hack a wallet of either a user or an exchange. Without some great technologies like the quantum computer, I don't think they can do it. Secured Password will not cut it, you need a lot of other ways to make your BTC wallet safe from them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

The name of the hacker must always be there.
The more new ones come to the system, there are definitely more hackers.

But depending on hackers too, they always take money that is sinful, not from good money.
2408AAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Exactly. Its very true that crypto world is usually attacked by hackers because of its popularity and the profits nature of cryptocurrency. I sometimes do blame the exchangers who create a way for these hackers to badge in.I suggest they teach people about security system in cryptocurrency.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Since the internet was invented everything is not safe, but developers always improve security from daily encounters. Hackers are like burglars no matter how safe the facility is they always look for its weakness and loopholes, that's why its a big challenge for companies to improve their security that cost millions. People do bad things will never win and they can't hide forever, law enforcement can always find them and they  must put their talents in the right place.
Brian_Wood

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

If you mean "prone" to being hacked, then yeah, the cryptoworld is very susceptible. This is because there are huge amounts of money available on the internet. It's pretty hard for a hacker to steal our fiat cash from your pocket through the internet. Your crypto coins, on the other hand, are ripe for the picking. It's a constant war between hackers and everybody else. I requires smarts and attention to avoid hackers. I think a lot of people hear about others getting hacked and think that it won't happen to them. The more it happens to people, I think the more people will start to be careful and take measures to protect their crypto.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

The past year has seen the rise of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The increase as witnessed in the cryptoworld attracts many investors, ranging from those who understand the ideology of Bitcion and newbies whose idea was to get rich quick from investing into Bitcion world. The growth in cryptomarket also leads to increase in cybercriminals. The rate at which hackers were attacking exchanges are on the increase.

I just need your suggestion on how to curb menace of hackers in order to build investors confidence in this cryptoworld to optimum level.
Yes cryptoworld is prone to hackers , especially now that the cryptoworld is full of newbies investors they are the usual target of hackers because they think those newbies dont know anything on how are they going to manage their accounts. That is why there were so many tips and advices on how are we going to protect ourselves from hackers.

insurgent

Activity: 168

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

Cryptoworld is full of hackers that is why we need to be aware in everything. We need to make sure that our bitcoin is secured. We need to know what is the best and safest wallet. Sometimes they target those people who was lack of knowledge about bitcoin , they take advantage on them like newbies.

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

There's a saying that if there's a money then there's a goon. Crypto is played by investor using their big amount of money. So hackers really wants to use it as their scam to gain money to others. We're talking big amount of money right here so there eyes are on this.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Cryptoworld is full of hackers that is why we need to be aware in everything. We need to make sure that our bitcoin is secured. We need to know what is the best and safest wallet. Sometimes they target those people who was lack of knowledge about bitcoin , they take advantage on them like newbies.

Crypto's world isn't full of hackers, but their presence is worth beware they always lurk anyone especially those who have the most bitcoin. We also don't know when they will appear because every hacking case happens the trail they leave behind's the loss of bitcoin of course with a very large amount.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

Yeahh and that is one of the very big problem the crypto community is facing and this is all because of the way crypto activities are embedded in anonymity. It is better keep your cryptocurrency portfolio safe to prevent these hackers from stealing your funds.

Edward_Ray

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

This is already a rising menace. And it's really disturbing. The frequency of cryptocurrency hacks these days seem only to be increasing. So, the big question is what is being done about it? I know not that no financial system is 100% hack or fraud proof. But this is not excuse enough in my own opinion. One must be able to invest their money confidently without any fear of losing it to hackers. It is a very basic demand.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

yes it is very true but then, everything in the world is prone to hackers. hackers are everywhere looking for funds to steal online. one has to be extremely careful with sites they visit, links they click. cryptoworld like every other online stuff is prone to hackers
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

Yes,because people are so geneius even to do bad things like  those hackers. There is no impossible for them specially on this  digital currency. It it easy for them to stole the wealth of others from their hard work...so be careful not to fall unto them.always make secure your wallet and enable any additional security like 2fa and always keep your private key safe ,don't put it in online notes. Don't click any malicious sites.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

When your store your coins in an offline wallet, your coins are safe. It's almost impossible to find the private key. But an exchange or any other website can be hacked. It's same as a facebook account or an Instagram account.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

Hackers are like viruses that often attack software inside a PC. The higher the quality of the anti-virus that we install/make, yet they will continue to try to break it down. The only way's perhaps by encouraging investors to use offline wallets. Sorry, that's all I know.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:30:35 PM

Hackers are everywhere and you can't do anything about that. Sad reality. Anyway, those hackers target large companies, BIG people and even like us, downloading software thru online makes you prone to it, unless you store your coins using cold storage or if you are able to use two-way authentication. The best way to encourage people who are scared to get hacked is to educate them about the things i mentioned.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: