Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who to blame: the people or the government?  (Read 478 times)
DeimunHailstrom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Poverty is one of the global conflicts that every country faces wherein cooperation from both its citizens and the one governing is crucially demanded. But despite the efforts of most countries, poverty still knocks at the doorsteps of every family and conflicts between the government and the people are always being talked about. Is it the people who needs to change or the government needs to clean itself? Who should be the one to make an effort?
Adetayo Smith

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:56:39 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 01:18:59 PM by Adetayo Smith

to me, both parties involved needs to buckle up and embrace the reality of rarity and the true rigors of life and demands. Governments needs improve on policies and provisions of avenues and channels that enables their people the real and true value for being a worthy citizens and people needs to abate from some ways and compose of life living that aren't enhancing governmental policies and which in turn reduces their own standards in any approach to life; for instance, inability to control the family largeness through multiple births, uncontrolled s3x when you surely knows that house is full already...this is very common in African countries, wasteful and unresourceful spending; earning a little amount and living outta your salary or wages.
I believe if we can stay true to ourselves and governments putting in their best, unlike being selfish, wasteful and unresourceful; mostly in Africa and part of Southern American countries, then the issues of poverty will be a thing of the past or perhaps better put, well managed and reduced.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

I think that poverty needs to be properly addressed through a collective effort of both the government and the people. The solution to this issue cannot be executed by one party alone. Hence, even though the govenment strongly implementing laws and programs to eradicate or lessen the poverty in our country, if people, still do not find ways to make their lives better, nothing will happen. Likewise, even though the people are doing everything that they can in order for them not to experience poverty anymore, if the government os corrupt and doesn't care about the welfare of the people, nothing also will happen. Thus, the government and the people must exert an efforr in order to solve this dilemma.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Poverty becomes an inevitable problem of us. If we would see it clearly, the main roots of it is first and foremost the people itself. I believe that what we do leads us on where we are so the thing is people experience poverty maybe they are not doing. There are really people who always depends on government. But government sometimes cannot do its job leading to more poor people. The point is that poverty is caused by people and/or government. But let's start blaming ourselves as we are the first one who should help ourself get out in being poor.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Armaden

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

I can't say that I can blame the government for not being able to address poverty.

We are all born equal, but our situations are not totally equal.

Some are lucky they are born in rich families, while some are not.

With little effort, those in rich families get to make money easily, while the poor need to strive hard.

The government can only help through providing support, but cannot be solely responsible to rid poverty or help each person.

It all depends on the individual's actions, whether to strive for success or give up due to enormous amounts of problems that he will face.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

You cannot really blame both of them, or neither of them because both of them are in fault. You cannot blame the government if they have done all that they could, but the people cannot do your jobs but instead nag everything and blame it for the government. You cannot also blame the people if they have done their jobs but the government have only played the corrupt game and always won.
Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

There’s something about taking on a government role that makes even the most sensible man fancy himself as a vicar. It’s easy to get confused: you find yourself lurking around Parliament, which looks a bit like a church, you can give speeches that drone on a bit like sermons, and in the Commons, prayers are held at the start of each sitting. You end up preaching a little bit, not about how you want to reform the system, but about how people should run their own lives.
X-Infinity

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Assuming the issue is something where both the government and the people stands on the same side (like curing cancer, or ending poverty). Both parties have roles to play. The government has to provide an environment that allows/encourage the people into taking actions against a particular issue. Meanwhile, the people themselves have to take actions to tackle the issue as well.

I think there is a feedback loop here, for better or for worse: the government's stance will encourage or discourage the people. The people's pro-activeness will motivate the government to invest more or pull out of the issue. I think in the digital era, it is easy to get an idea of what the people feel for a particular issue, and so government bodies can quickly rise up to empower the people. At the same time, the digital revolution has given so much power to the common people when it comes to organization and giving people a collective voice.
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Governments are usually a mirror of the people's essence. In countries with a strong culture of legality and respect of the community's rules, like Germany and the Scandinavian peoples, you have usually a quite honest political class and governments. This is so because in those countries people would NOT tolerate dishonest politicians. On the contrary, countries where people normally don't care about rules and honesty end up having corrupted governments. Wealth or poverty of the people in different countries is one of the possible consequences of this state of things.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

I think that the government is fully responsible for what is happening in the country and with the people. Now a very large influence on the minds of people has a quality propaganda. But it is directed not at the benefit of the state, but for the benefit of already rich people.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

both the government and the people are to be blamed because the people before they get into the government are well educated and enlightened on the things to be done when they get into the government.
but then i would say, if the government can be able to create more job opportunities, it would help the society greatly especially the Graduates.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

i can say that the people are to be blamed because waiting for the government can be a waste of time but then we are unable to see the opportunities in front of us and make a good out of them.
the people are not well educated and enlightened as such when they get into the government, they are not able to do the right things they ought to do.
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

I think poverty is a byproduct of our fallen nature. People aren't perfect and the governments - which are just institutions created by people - reflect this. That being said, there are some inherent issues is a government trying to solve poverty - the scale is too great and their methods tend to be very inefficient. On a local level, things can be handled more properly, but very few people are willing to contribute the resources necessary to attack this problem. I'm sure that it can be reduced by a greater degree, but I think the poor will always be with us.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Who to blame: the people or the government?

Blame the people not the government/system because they are just the one who make the rules and we are the one who follows it. As a youth/adult we already know what is right and wrong if there’s something wrong in our system, it is on our decision how to deal with it. The people in the government are humans too, sometimes they commit mistakes but that’s not the issue. We voted them in the first place so instead of blaming them, why not do a move to change our country? Change ourselves for us to change country. And for us to be a good leader we need to be a good follower.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:06:34 PM

Is it the people who needs to change or the government needs to clean itself? Who should be the one to make an effort?

I think it should go both ways. There are some people who wouldn't let poverty stop them from getting themselves out of the dust, while some people succumb to poverty. Both the government and the people are at fault here, but sometimes you could only help someone who actually wants to be helped. That said, there were times when no matter how much you want to get out of poverty, there are corrupt officials who pockets the money alloted for poor families.
_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

I think the ones to be blamed are the ones who are not doing their part in the society. Blame the people who vote (or sell their votes to) corrupt politicians and people who are not working hard for a living and blame government for it. Blame the government, the public servants who are not serving the public.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

Government in most cases are the custodians of the wealth of the nation and are therefore supposed to develop political and economic policies that would help to drive the economy thereby leady to economic empowerment but when the wrong policies are implemented or when they are no policies at all due to lack foresight the citizens remain further impoverish, therefore the blame should be on government
Beli99

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

I think both have influence but goverment is one that need to be blame,because they are the one that decide laws for everything and in most cases their decision is against people decision ,i saw that in my county when we got referendum for voting its mean if you vote for one politican your vote goes only to him,  because in many cases people vote for individual person in some party but after election when this party wins they kick that individual and your vote goes to this party anyway and this individual politican lost his space in parlament....,so many politicans was against that referendum in my country so they are against their own people and they get authority actually scaming on people....,many of them will say that its peoples fault they get scamed but in many cases hard working people who have little childrens have no or little time in day to make research on every politican and party and to be honest their is couple of politicans in my county that are in parlament that worth something others are rats and bottom of society

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CryptomartN

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

Both should make an effort. While the government may be largely blamed for the high poverty level in the country, it is also needful to know that sometimes the people do not take advantage of some policies of the government been put in place to alleviate poverty. But still, the government should take a very large portion of the blame.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

While the greater blame should go to the government because they are the custodians of the tools for development the people also should take part of the blame for complacency and inaction
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: