Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you really like master nodes?  (Read 364 times)
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

I am fully agreeing with you that the master nodes is a good way to profit.  Wishing it will be listed soon and brings profit for investors and manage the risk.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

i love masternodes, mainly because we will get reward for every block we minted without having a rigs. not only that, if the value of the coin is rising, we will got more profit from that.  Grin
nhuantv

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

As i reseached in Vietnam,
We was pass through some kinds of crypto.
First is Lending, after that is ICO, then airdrop
But you can see, its always have a big lie/event to kill them. such as bitconect, hextra, ifan,....
Now lending, ico, airdrop still live, but very weak.
And i think, next trend in this year, maybe to the end of the year, people will aim to earn/buy masternode.
I have one, and another MN of other coin in next month.
giahuy123

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

If you do not master technical analysis then you should not go into arbitrage, so profit is not achieved as desired.
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

I never used a masternode because if you go with a straight PoS coin the minimum buy-in is 1 coin.

In terms of hardware, you can run most PoS projects on a Raspberry Pi for 24/7 staking at ultra-low cost. Just check in with the community to check specs and if anyone has experience.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

there's a lot of masternode that are well worth to be considered. just dont go for the ones with RoI > 150%. thats mostly bullshit. to be honest, everything over 100% will not be working in the long term.

I would definitely recommend using a VPS. its easy to set up and cheap. you can easily run 10 masternodes on a 5$ VPS.

THC is not too bad. I'm considering running a THC masternode myself. will see how it turns out.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

I don't really see the difference with others crypto coins.. risk is the same because when you have to cash out if price is lower compared to when you bought you made a lost and not a gain..

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

I own a masternode, many masternodes coins you can choose to, but better make sure you choose a good coin and not a scam coin. Many coin are replicating the feature of the other coin to ensure that many investors attract to that token to be scammed, so better make a research first before investing to a specific token.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Toukir007

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

I dont like masternode at this time.there are many scam mn project creating everyday. after got there profit then will ran away.its very risky for mn holder.already I got huge loss from many mn project.so be carefull about those project.
Lionheart001

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

Masternode coins are mostly scams. I won't advise my enemy to invest in one. The probability that you are going to lose your investment is 1. Go and check the ATH of all masternode coins in the market and compare it to the present price, you will get an idea of what I am saying.  Stay safe mate, the night is full of evils
nhuantv

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

Masternode coins are mostly scams. I won't advise my enemy to invest in one. The probability that you are going to lose your investment is 1. Go and check the ATH of all masternode coins in the market and compare it to the present price, you will get an idea of what I am saying.  Stay safe mate, the night is full of evils
Right!
Just becuz, now people are focus on masternode, espescially is new member - when they see other one can earn money from masternode. There for, we just earn money easy at the begin, after that, we must more carefully research before invest into. If you are lucky, you can earn it through airdrop, like me, you dont need worry. Tongue. Easy money, haha
frey_oh

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

may be a good alternative for the long term. But if we are newcomers, then there should be research done to get a better idea on this subject. should be an experienced person in the marketplace to run and use it efficiently and better
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

masternode and POS based is a cheap way to earn passive income, i like this type, but the fact is too many scam masternode's coin now, it will make me thinking twice before decide to buy masternode
nhuantv

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

If you really want to mine coins then you should search for them in different forums and communities rather than asking on some informative pages.
i think you misunderstood what he wanna talk about.
He did say that master node is recent trendy now. He gave his opinions, he wanna share his knowledge about master node. then ask other people like/unlike. And we can discuss more detail about master node here.
nhuantv

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

There is one Coin, its called Bit connect version Master node.
Everyone should be carefully with it.
You can try it buy using free money, but if you dont have free money, dont buy it. And remeber the first rule: do not all in
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lightpaycoin/
nhuantv

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

I'm having one master node of TRAW. But the reward is less than i just keep TRAW in my wallet and get reward from staking.
I dont understand how it can be. I think masternode work like a check point so that it should be get more coin as reward then staking. But things's not like i though. Someone can help me explain that?
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

Masternodes are great but they have taken a massive hit in this bear market. Even more than a lot of my other projects.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

You seem to be right. Of all the masternode projects I have done, not a single one has profited me. I made losses too much from masternodes and now I think it is best to advice others from joining. They start well and end very poorly. Be careful if you want to go into masternodes unless you are very smart ....
Karis2018

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

This is a decent option for the long run. Be that as it may, in the event that we are a newcomer, at that point it is better to have some examination done to get a clearer thought with respect to this. Additionally it is smarter to be an accomplished individual in the market so as to run it and use it proficiently.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

This is a decent option for the long run. Be that as it may, in the event that we are a newcomer, at that point it is better to have some examination done to get a clearer thought with respect to this. Additionally it is smarter to be an accomplished individual in the market so as to run it and use it proficiently.
When in crypto currency market masternode are a great technology but as it is not a physical device and copy of blockchain I think still this technology are not properly decentralized. But I hope it will be in coming days.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: