Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Themes where you can earn merit  (Read 116 times)
Jolly_Trader (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

I came across topics on the forum, where TS offered to perform some task and get merit for it. Unfortunately, I haven't kept urls to these topics and now I cannot find them.

Have you ever come across such topics? Please, share links...

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 6321

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

I came across topics on the forum, where TS offered to perform some task and get merit for it. Unfortunately, I haven't kept urls to these topics and now I cannot find them.

Merit is not meant to be traded - neither for money/bitcoin/altcoins, neither for others' merit, neither for tasks. This being said, you better don't "find such links" since you may end up with negative feedback.
Merit is meant for useful posts. So if you want merit you better go and help others. Some (very few, I know) will give you merit if they find your posts helpful and good.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

Merit is not meant to be traded - neither for money/bitcoin/altcoins, neither for others' merit, neither for tasks. This being said, you better don't "find such links" since you may end up with negative feedback.
Merit is meant for useful posts. So if you want merit you better go and help others. Some (very few, I know) will give you merit if they find your posts helpful and good.

Might be the user misunderstood the merit review services where people used to give Merit after reviewing the post or threads like "sMerits fo art".
OP, Actually most of these threads died down as default merits are almost exhausted.

But you have still have a chance because Merit source are not finding good post to Merit. If you are/become good poster than you will get plenty of Merits.
harryvnn

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Go to your Profile and Show Post, all your post will be found there. Then apply for Merit evaluation service, however, i haven't seen any topics for few weeks that open for all member. At the moment, you can find topic " 1 Merit to become Member from Jr. Member" here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461881
But you need 9 Merit before apply in this topic.

Trustlogics      〝 https://trustlogics.io/ 〞
Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data
Jolly_Trader (OP)

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

Go to your Profile and Show Post, all your post will be found there. Then apply for Merit evaluation service, however, i haven't seen any topics for few weeks that open for all member. At the moment, you can find topic " 1 Merit to become Member from Jr. Member" here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461881
But you need 9 Merit before apply in this topic.

It's great. I'll take a note. Gradually I understand with a forum and now it want to receive Member rank.
Nobody appreciated my posts. I decided to make every effort, let's see what will come of it

RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

you can also get merit here and minimum requirement...
if you have knowledge about the crypto,then answer the question an get some merit here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4583202.msg41346326#msg41346326
Jolly_Trader (OP)

OOOBTC.com

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

I'm not going to dig holes or develop programs for merit.
Is it bad that a more experienced person will give the task to tell about something in my own words about cryptocurrencies. He does a very useful job: trains beginners and helps to improve their rank. It seems to me that the sources of merit should pay attention to such people, because they increase the competence of people.

you can also get merit here and minimum requirement...
if you have knowledge about the crypto,then answer the question an get some merit here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4583202.msg41346326#msg41346326

Yes, I was looking for these topics ! Thank you very much!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: