Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-Claimed Satoshi Nakamoto to Write a Bitcoin Book  (Read 153 times)
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:11 PM

That will be the best news for all crypto related people if the real Satoshi Nakamoto writes the book because at this time crypto market is very well known to all.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

I wonder what he will write in this book. I'm sure that this book is waiting impatiently around the world. We'll wait for the release of this interesting book.It is still unclear who created bitcoin.There are a lot of myths around bitcoin.I wish this book wasn't a myth.
robertcross07

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

Thats a very intersting news. If he do this, it will be great but if dont do this must be a attention seeker.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

Good Idea. You should write a book about bitcoin for people to learn about this area. I find books on the field of electronic money have not appeared much in the market. If you write it you will sell very well. But do not take the bitcoin founder's name, but write in your own name.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:06:14 AM

This person really need that money for claiming itself as Satoshi Nakamoto, or perhaps he's the one who met the real Satoshi Nakamoto and did an interview with him/her. But i doubt he will find this guy because he/she is now long gone and won't show himself to the public for such a book. I wonder how would they do it or to write the exact content of the book, because those who team up with him would actually know if they were saying the truth.
hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:19:33 AM

A self-claimed Satoshi Nakamoto has announced they are writing a book on bitcoin and its history, as well as personal stories of its creator, though it remains unclear whether the person is the actual creator of world’s first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC).

Last Friday, nakamotofamilyfoundation.org posted a letter. Find out what the letter said on the website.

Complete story : https://coinfrenzy.io/satoshi-nakamoto-bitcoin-book/

Interesting. Here's hoping the book will be distributed free of charge, or will they accept crypto payments?   Grin
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Lol, why are people worked up cos of this news though?Those who think it is attention seeking are actually giving whoever is behind it attention. Remember bad publicity is still publicity. Whoever wants to write a book should do so, those who are interested in it will do whatever it is that concerns them. As for me, i'm unbothered.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: