Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BORROW] 4k USD, 5BTC !!  (Read 1542 times)
vual (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:28:36 AM

Looking to LOAN 4k USD in BTC.

I have recently been offered a long term work contract that will allow me to go out on my own in my industry if i can secure the equipment. I have a fair chunk of the rquired capital, but i am short some.

The minimal repayments are guaranteed but with the contract alot more revenue after my wage will be coming in so full repayment could litteraly be within weeks. While BTC is this price this might not be the best investment, but before i head to the bank i would like to support the comunity and see if there are any offeres here, obviously your soliciter can have my full contact details and bussiness and persional identification withnessed by a justice of the peace, if you are in Australia we can chat on the phone or in person.

I dont want to speculate hense why the minimal repayments are so low, but the bussiness plan shows that there is ALOT of room to play those minimal repayments are really just that MINIMAL and i expect to have it fully paid with in a couple of weeks.

This is what im asking:

Amount:
3000$ USD (About 4-5btc)

Return:
4000$ USD

ROI:
25% MAX 27weeks, expected 10 weeks.

Repayments:
Minimal $150 weekly repayments, on 3 defaults you can take my block of land (valued 2-10k in Australia, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399685.0 ).
Maximum time frame to pay based on minimal payments is 27 weeks.

DownPayment: 1btc

Collateral: 1/4 Acre Block of land 1hr 30min from Brisbane, Purchased Equipment.

Terms:
Payment of the 4000$ will be paid back in bitcoin to the value of USD of $4000.
Consider it like a traditional USD loan, regardless if btc goes up or down your investment and ROI is secure.
The only risk is the lender defaulting, but before the escrow transfer we can arrange to sign contracts on my block of land as collateral.

Due to the collateral most likly you would get your soliciter involved and im happy to sign and documents in front of a Justice and fax back to you.
For more details post your question here and i will respond i probaly left alot of infomation out....

If you are a Bull then this investment will look like shit, but if you are a bear then this would indeed be a good option.
Really i could go to the bank, my credit is fine and i have alot of assets but i figure why not reach out to the BTC comunity first.

Due to google snooping i dont want to supply and details here, no website, bussiness numbers or plans, but if really interested contact me and i will forward to you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: