Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [easyMINE] unleash the power of your hardware!  (Read 724 times)
EasyMine (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 08:12:54 AM by EasyMine

easyMINE is an operating system and online configuration, optimization, and management platform for cryptocurrency mining

Do you own GPU- or ASIC-based mining machines? If so, easyMINE is for you!
The system is aimed at individuals and organizations requiring a professional-quality solution for remote management of cryptocurrency mining hardware. Whether you have 2 or 10,000 mining machines, easyMINE will help you configure them more easily and manage them more effectively. For those of you managing over 10,000 devices we have special offer!

With easyMINE, setting up a GPU mining rig is a snap. All you need to do is download easyMINE OS to a flash drive or hard drive and boot it up. From that point on, you’ll be able to access the rig via my.easymine.io from anywhere in the world.

Features at a glance:

• Access all your hardware remotely from a single online dashboard
  • Easily overclock GPUs, in simplified or advanced mode
  • Remotely flash your cards with custom BIOSes
  • Save GPU configuration presets and quickly apply them to all cards of the same type
  • Control both GPU rigs and ASIC miners
  • Perform remote hard reset (additional hardware controller required)
  • Define mining configuration presets and send them to multiple machines with one click
  • Create client accounts with view-only access to selected machines

...and much, much more!

Register now at my.easymine.io

Important!
Since easyMINE is still in the beta-testing stage, a deposit of 100 easyMINE tokens (EMT) is normally required to activate an account. However, you can access the system without a deposit with the following promo code:

Promo code: EASY351%

Don’t see the promo code field in the sign-up form? Finish the registration process, then contact support at easymine dot io and request account activation.

Cryptocurrency mine owners/managers: Do you need assistance deploying our system? Let us know! We’ll be happy to help.

Mining rig manufacturers: Let’s talk about advertising opportunities! easyMINE users would like to learn about your products.

Electronics manufacturers: We are looking for suppliers of peripheral devices for cryptocurrency mining. Contact us for more details.

Here are some views of easyMINE at work (please note that, due to the fast pace of development, the screenshots may already be out of date).

Dashboard: at-a-glance view of the entire mine:

GPU rig list: quick searching and filtering by tags:

Rig details (full hardware information available):

Advanced overclocking:

OC configuration preset (can be applied with one click to all cards of the same type):

BIOS flashing (plus automatic BIOS modification):

Mining config presets (can be applied with one click to multiple machines):

ASIC miner list and details (and all configuration settings too!):

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciprianpt

Activity: 127
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

I couldn't find the right time to full review it, hopefully i will do it very soon Smiley looks great so far!

https://1stMiningRig.com - Just Another Mining Blog Smiley
nightfury626

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Biggest concerns coming from other OS, how many people in your team to help with answering questions, troubleshooting, updates, adding new miners, adding unsupported miners and also how much money per rig or however it's setup
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

Biggest concerns coming from other OS, how many people in your team to help with answering questions, troubleshooting, updates, adding new miners, adding unsupported miners and also how much money per rig or however it's setup

Good point!
We are pro team. It is not a "student work" Cheesy

We can not guarantee we can solve all of your problems however we will do our best to help you out! Contact us (support AT easyMINE . io)... there are ppl waiting for your request Wink

And last but not least Cheesy The price...
We don't know how much we should charge you Cheesy This is why we decided to create our token and you can pay for our services ONLY in our token. The price is fixed. You pay: per RIG and per GPU monthly 1 EMT. So 1 RIG with 8 cards will cost you 9 EMT per month. It means right now (etherdelta + ETH price) about 0.45usd per month Cheesy
Is this ok for you? Go and buy EMT! I think the price is too low and will rise soon.

Notice
We will not RISE the price of our service. However, we can lower] the price. And maybe we will do this (in future) to make our ICO participants (or just EMT hodlers) VERY HAPPY.

easyMINE
Keep calm and mine
nightfury626

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

Cool, thanks for explaining that. well I'm waiting to try it out. I sent you guys an email about the promo code. Waiting for a response.
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Cool, thanks for explaining that. well I'm waiting to try it out. I sent you guys an email about the promo code. Waiting for a response.
Great!

Let me know is everything ok.

Today was released the new version of registration panel so everyone can enter a promotion code.

easyMINE
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

That look really cool. I'm impressed with your progres

nightfury626

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

I'll give feedback later on today. I hope you guys are also working on a hardware rig resetter for a competitive price. Currently out on the market is is SRRv2, eth monitoring rig rebooter and another company's hardware resetter. But we need more competition in order to drive prices down to reasonable levels.
nightfury626

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

Even having entered the promocode, its still asking for EMT
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Even having entered the promocode, its still asking for EMT
Pls, send me the message with your email or send email to support.
nightfury626

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

I already emailed support the day before and haven't gotten anything back
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:54:09 AM

I'll give feedback later on today. I hope you guys are also working on a hardware rig resetter for a competitive price. Currently out on the market is is SRRv2, eth monitoring rig rebooter and another company's hardware resetter. But we need more competition in order to drive prices down to reasonable levels.

We will publish whole documentation of hardware resetter so you can DIY Cheesy
The base is NanoPI NEO 512MB or Raspberry PI.

We don't want to build and sell hardware - we prefer to find manufacturers and sell their products! There will be a special space for sellers on our home site.

Right now we have one manufacturer, however, if there are any others, pls contact us! We want to put information about your products on our site! Not only resetter. If you build and sell RIGs and you will preinstall easyMINE system then contact us too!.

easyMINE
team
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

I already emailed support the day before and haven't gotten anything back

Sorry for the inconvenience... still beta Wink

Fixed. You should receive mail.

Tomorrow we will deploy the new version.

Regards
easyMINE
SpceGhst

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

Is this for Eth only?  I could not find a list of supported coins/algos.
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

Is this for Eth only?  I could not find a list of supported coins/algos.

Right now we support equihash and etihash algos on rig. New will come soon!

Let us know which one are important for you.
nightfury626

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Very interested in cryptonight variant algorithms like xmr-stak, xmrig, xmr-aeon. And then some miners for lyra2 coins
SpceGhst

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Yes, Cryptonight variants.  Currently on CN Heavy coins as they are paying relatively well considering the market right now.  Would like to see XMRig as it can run double threading from command line.  A program like XMR-STAK can only run double threading if the config file is edited.
BTC22

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

Ive created an account twice now and neither time I received a email to verify my account.
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

Ive created an account twice now and neither time I received a email to verify my account.

The registration process works properly and emails are sent without any problem.

Did you check SPAM inbox?
In case you still have a problem then send me your email (PM) and I'll check it in our system.

easyMINE
team
EasyMine (OP)

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Very interested in cryptonight variant algorithms like xmr-stak, xmrig, xmr-aeon. And then some miners for lyra2 coins

Added to our backlog.

Can't estimate exact availability date but soon...

easyMINE
team.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: