Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit or hitbtc  (Read 1518 times)
Rizal_01

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

I never thing will trade in two market (hitbtc and yobit ) i have account in both market but i not use to trade ,the both market too many negative comment .
And if me want choice one market i"ll choice hitbtc
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

volume in yobit $ 25,550,531 with a coin list of about 463 coins for now.
volume in hitbtc $ 284,740,444 with a list of coins reaching 720 coins for now.
yobit is always having trouble withdrawal and account security is less awake
and the problems of hitbtc are often in the grip of the cost of withdrawal is so expensive

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

They're both shit.

If you are totally in love with whatever coin this is then at least withdraw it immediately from whichever one you choose. Hopefully it'll end up on a better exchange some day.
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

It is really hard to choose best one between yobit and hitbtc. But in my opinion, hitbtc is little ahead over yobit for advantage like security and reliability.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

They are both profitable,
I think the yobit and hitbtc are great deal for the investment through their great feedbacks that we should consider and grabbed that chance to obtained a great life.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

They are both profitable,
I think the yobit and hitbtc are great deal for the investment through their great feedbacks that we should consider and grabbed that chance to obtained a great life.
Yobit seems smaller than hitbtc and transactions are also slower. However, both are good trading platform for investment as you say.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

yobit or hitbtc both are good exchanges having a big volume of money and  the main thing is the features different that is why peoples makes the difference and choose any single, So in my observation and choice hitbtc is good because it is easy to use bookmark option of your favorite coins and they welcome to the new coins that are the things which make this exchange best to me,
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

i choose HitBtc,
Because i have A Few Bitcoin and i can't withdraw from Yobit to My Personal Wallet.
i don't know, what happend, but now i know Yobit not Good,
maybe danger if save money in Market Yobit.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

I will always go for Hitbtc because  it is more popular and has more volume for trading. Although for some time now Hitbtc web sites has been having issues hope they may have fixed it by now.                                                                                                                                                                                       
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

YoBit offers a number of security features for transactional traders such as
1. Intelligent system to analyze and prevent exotic transactions
2. Backup your data in real time
Charges and withdrawals will be calculated by YoBit wallet you choose to deal with them
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

I think that yobit and hitbtc are small and have a lot of issues, so do not join these two. However, if you are a venture capitalist, you can consider joining with small capital.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

HitBTC is one of the top 10 exchange base on daily trading volume, and i been use it to trade new token that just listed on the market. And so far i dont have any problem with them, and for the yobit exchange i never know about them because i never use it but i heard many trader has problem with them,.like blocked account and they listed many pump dump coin.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

no one site (exchange) is good at all. if you search in google about those sites you would found thousand of issue that is unsolved till now. So i would suggest you go for binance or bittrex. Don't put your money in some shit exchange.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

HitBTC is one of the top 10 exchange base on daily trading volume, and i been use it to trade new token that just listed on the market. And so far i dont have any problem with them, and for the yobit exchange i never know about them because i never use it but i heard many trader has problem with them,.like blocked account and they listed many pump dump coin.
- Well, hitbtc is a pretty good exchange, it offers very full features and it has the power to compete with other exchanges, especially at very low cost but in return, the tool can be used in the analysis is often very slow, it also has some problems and complaints in the recent period. With exchange yobit, although many negative news about it but most of that is about their support issues being very slow, they have no professional team to solve, also, I have not seen any related fraud from this exchange, both have different advantages, depending on the purpose, we can choose accordingly

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Scott Evans

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

Is this even a question? Yobit is the reason why people are scared to invest in cryptos. Many people have been fraud and many Projects have paid  for wallet upgrade but they refused. So Hitbtc of course.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

I will choose both because I need to be open in all companies which is can be trusted interms of investmet.
Investing in different companies will gives you lots of options and earned a high income.
BriceCsn

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

I Like HitBTC since it has more coins.

How ever, I have been keeping an eye on a new trading plateform called Trade.io that will launch it platform on the 17th!
This is a very interesting moment to go check it out and preregister to try it out!

=> https://trade.io/l/p2j8
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

Yobit is not a good exchange anymore, i really prefer hitbtc because it works much more better, so i think that it will be much more useful in a near future. I really like HitBTC and it works good (and they list coins very fast in there, new icos)

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one but its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard
what are peoples experience with them are they trust worthy and what are their fees like

Thanks all
With my experience with Hitbtc, i can say that Hitbtc is a good exchange and i have no problem doing some trading on it. The transaction fees and withdrawal fees is almost the same with other exchange.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

For those two exchanges i think both of them are good for all cryptocurrency traders, Although I didn't experience to use yobit it I think is it the same as hitbtc. But my first time to used exchange I prepare to used hitbtc seems it was the available exchange that my token was being listed. Since I was a bounty hunter it depends on our token whether where it should be listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: