Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit or hitbtc  (Read 1518 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

In my personal experience, I have already tried those two exchanger. I will prefer hitbtc than yobit. Hitbtc much better than yobit. Team members are also helpful and active. In hitbtc, the user interface is so good where yobit has not enough user interface.
cryptotalkbd

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I think, hitbtc is best in yobit or hitbtc. Personally I would choose hitbtc. Because it is much safer than yobit.
Besides, I've heard many complaints about yobit. So I do not like it.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

I say you wait for them to be listed in a better exchange.

Shoveit (Yobit) and Shitbtc (hitbtc). This two have bad reputation and it is like bots are just the ones running them.
Yobit with a dice in their exchange. That is hardcore gambling on their website. Add the no answer from customer support or if does it takes weeks.
Same with Shitbtc. Please avoid those two or you might end up one of the people who will be stressed out waiting for your funds.
Marcelle7

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

I used them both to trade my tokens but i do not my funds ther. I heard lots of negative complaints against them but I myself can say they are both good exchange since i never experience any issues,and difficulties with them
Non of them is good exchanger, choosing between them is real dilemma. Yobit is known for it's scams, their support is shit, on this website you can trade with dead coins and for this reason, some users make a lot of mistakes, especially new ones in trading. If you want to withdraw from this website, you have to wait a lot sometimes or you have to be luckier. Their hot wallet is sometimes empty, really shit company and exchanger. Don't have much experience with hitbtc but if we compare these two, then hitbtc wins here of course.
Sorry to say but I am not agree with you, although I do not have enough knowledge about hitbtc because I never use it, but I have a very good experience about yobit and still I have more than 3 accounts in yobit exchange which I am using for different purposes, and I always find it a very good exchange for trading and buying selling purposes.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

Yobit is best compared to hitbtc Yobit more coins are listed and more coins are traded in Yobit whereas Hitbtc got lot of scam claims
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

I say you wait for them to be listed in a better exchange.

Shoveit (Yobit) and Shitbtc (hitbtc). This two have bad reputation and it is like bots are just the ones running them.
Yobit with a dice in their exchange. That is hardcore gambling on their website. Add the no answer from customer support or if does it takes weeks.
Same with Shitbtc. Please avoid those two or you might end up one of the people who will be stressed out waiting for your funds.
haha agree with that. The best choice is not using these "exchanges". Binance, OKEX, DEX trades would be better than these 2 shit exchanges. Well to be honest for rare coin you can use Hitbtc, but Yobit is a legitemitily scam, cause here you can find a lot of topics about that.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

I think these two exchanges are not very promising. There are huge commissions on the HITBTC and Unsafe Yobit
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Both of them are old time exchange sites. I have both accounts on them. In Yobit, if you are good in identifying which shitcoin will go up you will surely get  profit. In HitBTC I hate their minimum BTC size. You need to have atleast 0.01 worth of BTC when trading Alts against BTC , ETH or USDT.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

In my experience, I trust the Hitbtc exchange more and therefore recommend it to you. I did not use the Yobit exchange, but judging by the reviews on the Internet, it is not very secure.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

hitbtc is better, more reliable and reliable, in the number of altcoins and tokens that are registered more often hitbtc sometimes there are new tokens entered
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

I made a x5 on selfkey at the weekend and looking for other coins to invest in for medium term I think I may have found one but its not on the major exchanges so I need to create a new account with an exchange it has to be yobit or Hitbtc. Hitbtc looks like a nicer site but my main concern is scams and been able to withdraw btc if I make a profit  I have red bad things about yobit in this regard
what are peoples experience with them are they trust worthy and what are their fees like

Thanks all

Both are really shit exchange. Guys be aware of these exchanges. They are really scam. One of my friend lost huge amount from yobit exchange.
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

In my opinion, the choice is obvious - Hitbtc. Yobit is simply terribly inconvenient with a small amount of trading. Hitbtc has a convenient interface with the top volume of trading on many tokens.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:57:37 AM

I prefer hitbtc to Yobit because the interface is not too complicated and neat to use. In general, HitBTC.com does not have much difference compared to other electronic money trading platforms and converting to conventional currency (FIAT). However, the low transaction fee is a strong point that HitBTC can compete with trading platforms in the world, besides the "demo transaction" is really useful.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

I never been use Yobit, and for HITBTC i been use this exchange since 1 year and untill now this exchange is good exchange,  i did deposit and withdrawal many times with many different coin/tokens and i never have any problem with them. Many ICO token will tradeable first on this exchange before listed in other bigger exchanges,  so use this exchange to trade new token is good decision, like TRON first was tradeable in HITBTC. 

dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:14 AM

Hitbtc is better than yobit which has a lot of problems and a lot of manipulation. including before when there was a liza coin that made people interested in their investment. in fact the loss is obtained
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:48:20 AM

I've heard a lot about the many issues that are happening here and there is no support that answers that I think it's better to just enter a better exchanger than a dangerous exchanger.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

I've heard a lot about the many issues that are happening here and there is no support that answers that I think it's better to just enter a better exchanger than a dangerous exchanger.

Yes, both exchanges got a lot of issues so if one can get their coins from other reputed exchanges then it is better to avoid these two exchanges. But if you can't get your coins from other exchanges then you have no choice also check the withdrawal fees of those altcoins from these exchanges because they usually have high fees. If you want to choose one of them then hitbtc is better than yobit based on my knowledge.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

I think the hitbtc is better now than yobit because more coins are listed in Hitbtc when the end of ico of the bounty program. And it's not like yobit that I hear many issues that are not yet learned and others are scams.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

You really need to be careful when using yobit and hitbtc. They are smaller exchanges as compared to the likes of binance. If you insist on trading on that exchange, you must deposit a small amount of btc so that it wouldnt raise eye brows. Rather, if you wish to make bigher deposits, make the deposits on sites like binance
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

Both are not my favorites, but if I have to choose I would have chosen hitbtc. It is better for me and it has much more coin being listed on it. About yobit I heard many bad things, so I am not a fan of.  You can check it out and choose the one that is right for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: