Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency  (Read 3224 times)
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

I do think so, people still invest in cryptocurrency and more will comes, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is inevitable and people should learn and understand the idea of this technology, the reason i still investing in cryptocurrency cause i believe in blockchain technology that will massively use by many enterprises in future.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

Yes there are still many people that are making their investments in some Crypto because they are still believing that Crypto can make a valuable profit even the current price of any cryto in the market are in the low price that's keep on holding and joining some good currency.

They will still continue to invest because they know how the market works and it was really profitable due to the volatility of the market which keeps on growing depending on the demand.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

Its the new trend and it will replace traditional markets slowly. Institutional investors will gear up for this transition, thats why its an advantage for early adopters to get involved more money will get in and will make crypto will be huge than we expected.
this is a very good choice because seeing the nature of crypto is almost the same as silver, the price changes depend on the volume and the number of users so it's not surprising that many investors are switching to digital currencies, besides this new revolution will be a new change for the future.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:01:27 AM

Now it becomes a passion to me for investing in cryptocurrency because the technology behind the project and companies are showing a lot of interest in order to develop their product to the public in terms of the blockchain. We have to be very careful while investing cryptocurrency we have to research a lot before investing cryptocurrencies.
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:10:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
well, so far there are still many successful new crpytocurrency. well the ICO is the proof. Despite the many crises that occurred this year, there are still some successful ICOs with such high achievements. I think this will continue to happen.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:44:01 AM

~snip~

Nice stats about the crypto movement from last year comparing to what we are having now and what I believe investors are still coming inside the crypto community because they still trust that this profiteering will bring them enough gains for the future.

Now it becomes a passion to me for investing in cryptocurrency because the technology behind the project and companies are showing a lot of interest in order to develop their product to the public in terms of the blockchain. We have to be very careful while investing cryptocurrency we have to research a lot before investing cryptocurrencies.
Well we have the same faith on crypto mate,as i have been here for couple of years and i come to get good money from the start though theres a failure sometimes but mostly its a profit that i come to earn so lets stick investing until we reach another bullish market soon
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

The investors continue to invest in cryptocurrency because if they had tried it already and experienced the good things cryptocurrency has  offered, then in my part that I am satisfied with the performance and achievement of cryptocurrency, so I would really to continue investing in this kind of technology.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

Many crypto are in the market and many other ICO are also started so i like crypto for making more money but now it is stopped and further investment of mine is stopped now i am watching the people views and their opinion about further investment in future.

htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

The importance of cryptocurrency can no longer be refuted. The more the regulation, the more the awareness and increase in the number of investors. But lately, I became skeptical about the type of investors that are in the market, which has caused a decline in the value of the currencies.
No doubt about the potential for the development of crytocurrency, there is now a new project being supported by the Korean government along with famous singers.

Moreover, there are a lot of footballers, actors are setting up their pennies. I know you read that in article bitcoin and this is the sign that the bitcoin is about to develop in the future
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

absolutely right because now is the best time for investors to start coming to invest in crypto. let alone invest in bitcoin, then in the future you who invest will get big profits, because bitcoin has great potential for rapid price increases

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Many crypto are in the market and many other ICO are also started so i like crypto for making more money but now it is stopped and further investment of mine is stopped now i am watching the people views and their opinion about further investment in future.
Don't lose hope in these market of bearish trend. Why stop? Price usually are always volatile when you invest today and hold you can still make profit when it increase. So other investors continue to invest and catch good opportunity to have some coins as crypto.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

I'm one of those investors who still invest even though the market is bearish, I'm glad that there's still investors who keep their faith on cryptocurrency, and I am also thankful to them, they're one of the reason why the price is stable and not keep on falling. I hope that they continue to invest despite the losses, because I believe that it's worth the wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

The importance of cryptocurrency can no longer be refuted. The more the regulation, the more the awareness and increase in the number of investors. But lately, I became skeptical about the type of investors that are in the market, which has caused a decline in the value of the currencies.
No doubt about the potential for the development of crytocurrency, there is now a new project being supported by the Korean government along with famous singers.

Moreover, there are a lot of footballers, actors are setting up their pennies. I know you read that in article bitcoin and this is the sign that the bitcoin is about to develop in the future
Yes because they have a lot of faith in these cryptocurrencies even though the prices are down.Though this is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies and hold them for future rise in price or invest in them and get good profit returns.Cryptos are the best option in today's date for investment purposes.Cryptos are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Best times are waiting for all the users and investors of the cryptocurrencies.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

Yes because they have a lot of faith in these cryptocurrencies even though the prices are down.Though this is the best time to buy cryptocurrencies and hold them for future rise in price or invest in them and get good profit returns.Cryptos are the best option in today's date for investment purposes.Cryptos are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Best times are waiting for all the users and investors of the cryptocurrencies.
Therefore we must be smarter in taking advantage of the opportunities that occur at Crypto because I am very confident that millions of people still strongly believe in Crypto even though there is a decline in Bitcoin that is of course only temporary because many investors short-term investments so that price growth will always uptodate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

Only some people are doing that, the smart investors, everyone else is very afraid of what is happening and since they do not believe in this market the same way that we do then they are not investing right now and are waiting for a sign that the market is going to recover, but for people like us this is a great opportunity because it is in this kind of moments where you can make a lot of money by just buying cheap coins and hold them.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

Yes there are still many people that are making their investments in some Crypto because they are still believing that Crypto can make a valuable profit even the current price of any cryto in the market are in the low price that's keep on holding and joining some good currency.

As we can see the market as a whole is going down, the market capitalization reach its all time low since last year. But the world wide adoption going on is a big help even we dont see it in the market behavior right now. Many countries regulating cryptocurrency in order to study it and use the technology behind it. This is good news for us even institutional investors planning to invest in crypto even we dont see it yet in the market chart. So we just have to be patient and next party will soon come.
I am agree with your point of view, Even if the market is not really high as we want it to be but at the same time it is being wide as bitcoin web was not spread that widely but now it is being highlight all over the world and people are investing, this process will never end, bitcoin is getting large only getting high in price as well. As same as those thousands of people we should take good part in making bitcoin market higher again.
Hjalmond

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

Inevitably, they are investing in the pursuit of good profits, and in the future can expect big sales in the market. So they continue to invest. Bitcoin has fallen compared to last year due to last year's upgrade.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

Inevitably, they are investing in the pursuit of good profits, and in the future can expect big sales in the market. So they continue to invest. Bitcoin has fallen compared to last year due to last year's upgrade.
i think investors are waiting for the right and fast moment to enter the market. don't despair at the current price. just be patient and hope whales will come soon and improve things
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

Yes, this is the trend of development and investment today. Investors around the world have come to realize this and invest in it to capture a great future in the midst of technological breakthroughs. It has also led large companies around the world have come to know. I believe you invest in it will never be wrong.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: