Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency  (Read 3224 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

Yep, because they have realized that the cryptocurrency world is so interesting to follow.
But they, the investors also have a primary mission in cryptocurrency that is to print more profit.
In crypto currency market there are many coins and you can say that thousands of crypto coins but why we choose few out of many. It is because the market of other coins is not too much and investors only invest in those sources for which the market is high and ofcourse its value will be high therefore we should keep on investing in Bitcoin.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

These are good signals and are in big business like BMW and Amazon are also paying with bitcoin. I think they have realized the potential of Bitcoin to hold it for 10 years to make a bigger profit. This is really good news.
i think so, and also Samsung which accept bitcoin, i think if there more large companies accept bitcoin, crypto investors will also increase and bitcoin price will raise up
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

These are good signals and are in big business like BMW and Amazon are also paying with bitcoin. I think they have realized the potential of Bitcoin to hold it for 10 years to make a bigger profit. This is really good news.
i think so, and also Samsung which accept bitcoin, i think if there more large companies accept bitcoin, crypto investors will also increase and bitcoin price will raise up
market capitalization will increase sharply.large finance firm maybe put their some fund in cryptocurrency as portofolio.when it happen bitcoin and altcoin will rise alot.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

The last failure of the SEC on the Bitlock ETF did not cause a negative impact on the market. So the crypto currency can exist by itself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

for investors who want to invest in cryptocurrency you should first learn how to properly and correctly invest and find out the advantages and disadvantages of investing in cryptocurrency so that information will be easy to get profits.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

I heard more companies will accept bitcoin and other coins in the future. Here in my place, a lot of big people and companies are now accepting bitcoin as mode of payment and this is a good news for everyone. I hope it will continue to rise, so more options for us to spend our bitcoin. In the future this market will be great.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

Because investors are well aware that bitcoin growth is just ahead and they don't want to miss the chance of becoming wealthy. So now in the dumped times they grab the opportunity to buy low and sell high after a long holding. These people are truly expert on how to double their investment in a long term. Looking at the bitcoin price now, it is the best time to invest.
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

yes, more investors will be interested and invest in the crypto currency because they know that the crypto currency has a good future and will be a profitable investment with prices that will continue to rise
himtater87

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

As long as the cryptocurrencies are profitable, many investors will continue to invest in this high risk but lucrative market of virtual currencies. Some of these investors are also looking for more better projects or ICOs to maximize their profits. Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin will continue to be use by many people as alternative currency and may also lead in the digitization of all kinds of transactions in the future.
Doesn't matter how many country banned the bitcoin we won't let bitcoin go to anywhere.Just buy your coins and hold them .
It is good because the price of bitcoin and Altcoin are very low for new investment and today’s investors can make handsome money from their investment in the future. Such investors have the courage to bear the loss due to fall in the price and when have the courage you will do everything. I appreciate their courage and their interest in cryptocurrency.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency start-ups, participating in the primary placement of tokens (ICO), despite the growing regulatory pressure.
Over the period from January to May 2018, ICO raised a total of $ 11.8 billion, which is twice as high as the same period a year earlier ($ 5.5 billion), according to the Wall Street Journal, based on the data from the ICOBench.com platform about 900 transactions.
The ICO market continues to grow, despite tightening regulation, including from the SEC, as well as regular reports of fraudulent transactions and a general fall in the prices of crypto-currencies.
These problems discourage some retail investors, but large investors focused on the technology sector continue to pour money into the ICO in the hope that this market will eventually go uphill.
Among the largest ICO this year is the placement of the Telegram Group tokens, the developer of the messenger of the same name, with a volume of $ 1.7 billion, as well as the startup block.one, a platform for implementing block-based business solutions, with a volume of $ 4 billion.
However, even without these two ICOs, the total volume of token placement in the first half of 2018 is higher than for the entire 2017 year. According to the WSJ, 490 startups successfully conducted ICO in January-May 2017, the average amount of funds raised was $ 24 million.
According to a study by the international consulting and auditing company PwC and the Crypto Valley association, 537 ICO projects were held from January to June 2018, totaling $ 13.7 billion. During this period, Telegram ($ 1.7 billion) and EOS ( $ 4.1 billion).
Last year, 552 teams came on the ICO, which received $ 7 billion. If you subtract the two highest-grossing projects from the first five months of 2018, the amount of funds raised during this period will be $ 8 billion.
Researchers noted that the primary location of the tokens is again rapidly gaining momentum with the help of hybrid campaigns that allow publicly to raise funds after the received financing. First they collect from $ 100 thousand to $ 1 million from venture investors, then open to the general public.
"After the excitement of 2017, the ICO sector has become more established and definite. Now more attention is paid to improving business and legal practices, investor relations and attracting financing, "said Daniel Dimers, head of PwC Strategy.
Since the beginning of the year, there have been more projects in the UK for the primary placement of tokens than in the United States. Approximately the same number of Swiss crypto-enthusiasts. A rating of ten countries is closed by Israel and Hong Kong.
This is the right time to invest in crypto. Prices are falling and are expected to rise sharply in the coming months. Capital expenditures will be lower now and profits are promised to be more attractive. More profit will come if you catch the moment. With the same strategy, the risk is lower.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:44:07 AM

I see no reason to stop them doing it, the prices are now good for buying up what can then bring an excellent profit
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

if seen maybe this is a good thing and whether IICO will start to shine and replace BTTC or will there be another cryptocurrency that can replace BTC, as we see investors starting to be interested in more diverse ICO. hopefully in the future this is a good signal for crypto's future
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

Inevitably, they are investing in the pursuit of good profits, and in the future can expect big sales in the market. So they continue to invest. Bitcoin has fallen compared to last year due to last year's upgrade.
i think investors are waiting for the right and fast moment to enter the market. don't despair at the current price. just be patient and hope whales will come soon and improve things
Those investor are pretty smart and well aware about bitcoin market. They know its a perfect time to invest with bitcoin because the price of btc is down but it will rise soon. Many predictor said the price will go up to 50,000$ this years.

The market is based on supply and demand, so obviously you should invest when the market prices are dropping in order to earn more profit when the prices increase again just like what happened last year.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

Yes, this is the trend of development and investment today. Investors around the world have come to realize this and invest in it to capture a great future in the midst of technological breakthroughs. It has also led large companies around the world have come to know. I believe you invest in it will never be wrong.

Investors understand that the times when the cryptos will cost much again are coming. Therefore, they continue buying the best promising tokens and Bitcoin, first of all. I also recommend getting more cryptocurrencies.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
well, so far there are still many successful new crpytocurrency. well the ICO is the proof. Despite the many crises that occurred this year, there are still some successful ICOs with such high achievements. I think this will continue to happen.

This is a very good sign that the investors continue to buy the cryptocurrencies. It is the proof that the crypto market is not going to die at all. I also have the intentions to buy more Ethereum tokens now.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

one of investors said to me, they are become affraid today to invest in cryptocurrency after several news about exchange hacking spread in market.and not only that, scam project could be another reason too.so maybe it could be strong reason why market capitalization not growing.
Those are some of the factors about why the recovery is going so slow, but true investors do not really get afraid of the market since they understand they can earn money when it goes up but they can earn even more money when the market goes down, so for them the bear market that we are experimenting is not really an excuse to not invest since there are many opportunities to earn as long as you are willing to look for them.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

The market for investing in crypto-currency and projects ico seems to be gaining a little civilized world and leaving the WILD WEST status. There is an evolution in the market and some rules for ico campaigns are established. It's good to make strict checks and requirements for those who conduct ico. For the investor they want more guarantees than they are - at least that would not easily cheat the swindlers. It's great to invest in a good idea that will bring profit. I choose projects with unique proposals and with a ready business implementation. Now I'm cooperating with the project URUNIT .
The main advantage for new investment is this that the prices are low especially Altcoin. An investor can hold big quantity for low investment. The future of cryptocurrency is very bright and all the investors will make money in the future, although making money is not the aim of crypto holding but the use and they will be happy if they hold their coins for long time.
Cissnei

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

It is good news for the crypto market as people are paying close attention to the cryptocurrency movement. Investors still hope for a bitcoin future to become a monopoly and hold the crypto market.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

The market for investing in crypto-currency and projects ico seems to be gaining a little civilized world and leaving the WILD WEST status. There is an evolution in the market and some rules for ico campaigns are established. It's good to make strict checks and requirements for those who conduct ico. For the investor they want more guarantees than they are - at least that would not easily cheat the swindlers. It's great to invest in a good idea that will bring profit. I choose projects with unique proposals and with a ready business implementation. Now I'm cooperating with the project URUNIT .
The main advantage for new investment is this that the prices are low especially Altcoin. An investor can hold big quantity for low investment. The future of cryptocurrency is very bright and all the investors will make money in the future, although making money is not the aim of crypto holding but the use and they will be happy if they hold their coins for long time.
this is big opportunity for new investor,they come at best time while all cryptocurrency were on low and cheap price.if they have much money , buying potential coins could be their advantages.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new thing and it will bring wealth to many. This is actually a technology that can be applied to large businesses in the future and it will be 10 times higher now than in the next five years.
well, so far there are still many successful new crpytocurrency. well the ICO is the proof. Despite the many crises that occurred this year, there are still some successful ICOs with such high achievements. I think this will continue to happen.

This is a very good sign that the investors continue to buy the cryptocurrencies. It is the proof that the crypto market is not going to die at all. I also have the intentions to buy more Ethereum tokens now.
yes, that's something very good that I hear if it's true. I think, so many people will not survive the news that has appeared. but I think so many people still expect cryptocurrency. I am so sure of this development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: