Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fast coins with smart contracts  (Read 108 times)
ThirdPrize2 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Are there any? 

I have an idea for a project but it needs smart contracts and real time transactions.  what are my options?
RevolutioNz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

The market of crypto currencies is experiencing a surge in the number of investors and creator of new crypto currencies. To launch a new crypto currency, hard-core planning is necessary, along with good knowledge of the market. A well laid plan and strong management team will attract people to invest in the coin.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

I think NEO is with smart contracts. There may have some other. And some other tokens are made with smart contract who will enter into market soon.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

Is there anything like these available? I am not sure about it every coin is unique in there own so it hard to secret one which is best but it is also a fact that Evey coin also has it problems as well so if one demand all qualifications in a one coin then it's hard to find
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Well, I will suggest you to go for Ethereum. ETH has a smart contract system and the coin is also fast. Moreover, the market condition of ETH is also good and the price is also good. I think you can go for it. I believe that it will give you good output.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

I believe NEO is the other one apart from ethereum. There were some other coins which were in process of implementing it. For example, Waves, Zen Protocol, MAG etc. I didn't keep track of the development of those coins so not sure if smart contract is available or not.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

I think the intelligent contract has a lot of functions now. You want to realize your idea. You need to build a team. It needs very good technicians. Marketing staff and so on. All the details you have to take into consideration.

harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Based on this I think this is btc because they have good future value also this future value is creating good market shares also this system is running with real time issues also its using block chain tech mainly all coins are using this tech based on this investing on btc is profitable.  Roll Eyes
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

There are many projects that have smart contract and fastest transaction. But you have to surf the internet to find them. You need to study hard, observe and read carefully to make a decision.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

Are there any? 
I have an idea for a project but it needs smart contracts and real time transactions.  what are my options?

On the Waves platform you can easy create tokens. But in my opinion the Ethereum platform is much better in terms of functionality. But you need time to create tokens on the ether platform.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

To know whether the project is smart or not, we need to see the uniqueness of the project. Then it comes to the team behind such project, the members are experts or not and if the team has good management or not. Lastly, we need to see the number of investors associated with it to avoid frauds.
ThirdPrize2 (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

I think NEO is with smart contracts. There may have some other. And some other tokens are made with smart contract who will enter into market soon.
That looks like the one I want.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

There are many smart contracts. From my side I think NEO is best option. But you can search for it to choose the best one.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

NEO, prepared to release the third version, will be the most plausible choice in this regard.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:52:28 PM

Guys Kindly Check Nem and i think Nem(XEM) is the real Ethereum Killer. They have Pundi X which a Nem Mosaic Based blockchain. If you a developer you will notice their white paper and it's absolutely amazing. Nem (XEM) is a smart contract based assets and i think they have amazing developer.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

I think it hard to tell which one is the best because everyone has its uniqueness. For taking any decision, be careful about that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: