Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTPAY COIN & My Greatest Regret In Recent Time  (Read 192 times)
desmonddesk1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

I still feel pained about LIGHTPAY Coin everyday. This maybe the regret to live with for long that I didn't buy LightPay Coin in it early days. The question is - How do you know a good crypto project earlier enough to invest in? I was invited on the LPC discord server. when the project was just few weeks. I watch every opportunity pass me as the Coin moved from $3 to $3.5. I thought it was too high to buy as it is often said Buy Low and sell High. My understanding played me cos the price flew off to $4.5. As it gets listed on new Exchanges like Crypto-bridge, Excodex, Coincodex etc saw it to a higher price up to $5.5. Even when it got dumped I thought that's the end. But the price rose again to $6 and keeps going. As I read it will have at the launch of their website. https://www.lightpaycoin.org which was announced https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4349090

Friends, as this price keep rising, do you think it is wise to invest into it now? The price may comfortably hit $7.5 soonest. Is it too late to invests? I only have 6 LPC I got from bounty on theor discord https://discord.gg/7QBsWZW. Or do I keep claiming free 0.5 LPC  daily from LPC tweeter faucet bounty. It seem to be the highest paying faucet I have seen. When is it too late to buy a promising coin? LPC coin will be on Cryptopia soon and CMC and this means they price can easily hit $100 before January. What should I do?

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
ubongephraim

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

I've felt the same way too bro.
That's a normal phenomena of the crypto market. You just see it steadily rising before your very eyes and you've not bought in.
Same thing happened with EOS. But most times it's best not to buy anything top. FOMO leads to bad investment outcomes most times. Most times, prices spike as a result of pumps and when you buy high, pumpers dump and you have great losses.
You talked about a twitter faucet. I say that's a good deal. No risks. No stress.
Very profitable.
But in the end. The best advice is DYOR.
PS : I really want in on this LPC. how do i join in?
Props123

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Well, the crypto market is volatile and one isn't so sure about what would happen next. If you are an investor your concern should be if the project has a working product and a reliable and steadfast team. If it has then you should invest in it and wait for a long time for your investment to mature. But my opinion shouldn't be used as a financial advice. You still have to DYOR and do what you are comfortable with. Hey man, you said something about a faucet that allows you to earn 0.5 lightpay daily, I think I'm interested in that. Could you drop more info?
Jasmine2

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

The crypto market isn't something you rush to invest in,  it's bad to jump in when things are high because of FOMO.
Everyone is diving into it for hopes of making quick cash, what happens afterwards? You get REKT..  just like u said, pump and dump, everyone is jumping in, I believe what goes up must come down, it's just a matter of when
Gloryobinna

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Well,  I am not a crypto enthusiast or an analysts,  I have always noticed that each time I jumped into a coin that is already mooning,  as the FOMO sets in,  sometimes it dumps on my head,  I wouldn't want you to wallow in this for too long,  you will definitely have another smile and no regrets whatsoever..

Crypto has its own ups and downs, I just wish we all can have that super powers that can tell us which coin will make us smile for years to come..  Don't ever regret but you can still buy a little now and don't buy much. I hope this helps...

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token ] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

I've felt the same way too bro.
That's a normal phenomena of the crypto market. You just see it steadily rising before your very eyes and you've not bought in.
Same thing happened with EOS. But most times it's best not to buy anything top. FOMO leads to bad investment outcomes most times. Most times, prices spike as a result of pumps and when you buy high, pumpers dump and you have great losses.
You talked about a twitter faucet. I say that's a good deal. No risks. No stress.
Very profitable.
But in the end. The best advice is DYOR.
PS : I really want in on this LPC. how do i join in?

You can use the discord link and join LPC community

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

Well,  I am not a crypto enthusiast or an analysts,  I have always noticed that each time I jumped into a coin that is already mooning,  as the FOMO sets in,  sometimes it dumps on my head,  I wouldn't want you to wallow in this for too long,  you will definitely have another smile and no regrets whatsoever..

Crypto has its own ups and downs, I just wish we all can have that super powers that can tell us which coin will make us smile for years to come..  Don't ever regret but you can still buy a little now and don't buy much. I hope this helps...

Do you think it isn't too late to buy now because if the price keeps rising and I don't even have enough LPC I will keep regretting. I mean, I see the price rising daily before my eyes

desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

Well, the crypto market is volatile and one isn't so sure about what would happen next. If you are an investor your concern should be if the project has a working product and a reliable and steadfast team. If it has then you should invest in it and wait for a long time for your investment to mature. But my opinion shouldn't be used as a financial advice. You still have to DYOR and do what you are comfortable with. Hey man, you said something about a faucet that allows you to earn 0.5 lightpay daily, I think I'm interested in that. Could you drop more info?

For a reliable steadfast team, yes!/it does. The server is active with responsive mods. And the dev is super responsive too. I tried messaging him some days, he response so nicely. What more is needed? If those are qualities to qualify good Crypto, they have got it. I am still reading the white paper again and again for prospective product.

For the faucet mate. Join the discord server Check on #Reward Bounty Channel.

ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

this shit looks like a paid promotion, or you guys are just alts of the dev.. so weird and scatchyy
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Wooot? isn't LPC LinuxPay Coin? Was there a change of name? I haven't heard about Lightpay coin
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

I think you should move on for this brother there are things that way out of our boundary if it's not meant for us then we can never get it. but if you are some risk taker buying it from this high price and not afraid of some downtrend then the decision is up to you. trust your self bro.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

this shit looks like a paid promotion, or you guys are just alts of the dev.. so weird and scatchyy

Like seriously? If this is a paid promotion then I would also like to be paid to share my regrets for not investing in some projects I heard about earlier and had my regrets later. Or who wouldn't love to be paid to tell his regrets, at least be consoled with the payment.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

I think you should move on for this brother there are things that way out of our boundary if it's not meant for us then we can never get it. but if you are some risk taker buying it from this high price and not afraid of some downtrend then the decision is up to you. trust your self bro.

Good said. And without risk life will be boring. Man, go try throw in some btc you have. If you it keep rising, better to buy if it keep going in price you are good to buy. But don't buy too much that you wouldnt be okay if  you lose
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

Wooot? isn't LPC LinuxPay Coin? Was there a change of name? I haven't heard about Lightpay coin

They are different projects. I think they are both not listed on same exchange otherwise they won't have same ticker. On crypto-bridge LIGHTPAY coin is LPC  I don't think you can see Linux there. It may be different ticker.  Or a coincidence of name abbreviation

desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

It is subjective to think so. Do you know the Dev.?

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

That always happen to each and every altcoin in the market. Based on my experience, it is not advisable to buy an altcoin when its price is on upward movement. Are you aware with the word bull trap? Besides, I don't see that LIGHTPAY COIN listed on coinmarketcap and that altcoin is not even that popular as far as I know. In trading or investing, altcoin price change negatively or positively is unavoidable. Moving on is the best way to wipe those regrets and find another altcoin to invest in which is more popular and profitable.
mukoso

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

Personally I have had some bad experiences with not taking part at the beginning. Before now, I made a mistake by buying at the top and I regretted because it crashed down and I lost a lot of money. The advice remains if you missed the opportunity of buying before it pumps, stay out. Never buy at the top. It's better to wait for it to come down before buying. A word is enough for the wise. God bless us all.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:08:39 PM

That always happen to each and every altcoin in the market. Based on my experience, it is not advisable to buy an altcoin when its price is on upward movement. Are you aware with the word bull trap? Besides, I don't see that LIGHTPAY COIN listed on coinmarketcap and that altcoin is not even that popular as far as I know. In trading or investing, altcoin price change negatively or positively is unavoidable. Moving on is the best way to wipe those regrets and find another altcoin to invest in which is more popular and profitable.

While I agree with some of your points, I beg to differ from your stand about investing in popular altcoin. From personal observation, there are many less popular altcoin doing great and turning their investors into multi bucks holders and getting them a smiling face. Don't get moved by popularity and forget to think about this.

I only have similar question of: How do you know a good altcoin to invest in early. Because I feel investing early is key. Coins don't get listed on COIN MARKET CAP from day one. I think. So LPC may be planning on that. I heard that all this listing requires huge money. I initially thought it were all free. Lolz.
desmonddesk1 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

While I agree with some of your points, I beg to differ from your stand about investing in popular altcoin. From personal observation, there are many less popular altcoin doing great and turning their investors into multi bucks holders and getting them a smiling face. Don't get moved by popularity and forget to think about this.

I only have similar question of: How do you know a good altcoin to invest in early. Because I feel investing early is key. Coins don't get listed on COIN MARKET CAP from day one. I think. So LPC may be planning on that. I heard that all this listing requires huge money. I initially thought it were all free. Lolz.

Thank you. Popularity of a coin doesn't define it's high potential ROI or utility value. I guess the LPC team is working hard to get LPC to any height.

Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

You see, there are always new altcoin emerging everyday with promises to do what other altcoin aren't doing but end up in the same route. Maybe with different marketing strategies and strength. Thus, make better sells and skyrocketed prices on exchanges. If you cannot meetup with the current price of LPC to invest now. Look out for new opportunities. But do not rush into emotional investing. Take your time, study the market before putting in your funds. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: