Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about syscoin?  (Read 90 times)
Strufmbae (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

I saw some videos that there are some crazy fluctuations happening to every exchanges i see the price increase within just a minute going about 20% additional. What can you say about it?  Is it going to be a bubble or does it needs more supporters for it to surpass known altcoins. 

P. S.
Market is going good.

Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

I think that the Syscoin crypto currency is not a promising digital asset that can be sane to give the investor profit even in the long term. The Syscoin platform seems too centralized. But of course you decide
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

The SYS block appears to be buggy, and the technical team still doesn't know what went wrong.
Then I think the technology of the technical team is not particularly outstanding, so this token is not worth investing in.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

It is pumped due to some technical issues on binance.

Someone sold 1 SYS = 96 BTC and saddest part is someone lost 96BTC for almost nothing.

Vires in Numeris
Strufmbae (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

~

~

~

I review some feedback about that coin and i was kind of shocked , i didn't even know how those buyers didn't recognize the glitch,  sometimes watching those new coins appearing in the market, i'm thinking : How will the devs of coins survive to their conscience knowing that there are ruined future,  money is everything.

I don't know if that is stable or unstable, need to read accurate informations. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: