Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 09:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a banner space on my website 600x90px !  (Read 396 times)
paulus51 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:49:12 AM

hello all ,

i am selling a banner size 600x90px on my website but :   WE ONLY PLACE TWO BANNERS PER PAGE SO YOUR UNIQUE !  
price 0.01 BTC per week , or a fixed price at 5.0 usd dollar per week trough paypal ! your choice

so its this real size :

you are also supporting our coars ,  look here :  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

and we are also selling a BTC signal news app for android just 0.005 BTC look at our website news page !
i am de app maker nowhere else to buy this app so be updated and dont miss a thing arround bitcoin & Altcoins !!

100% GUARANTEED NO VIRUS i also made the earthcoin news and the earthcointalk app ! see topic earthcointalk website

all payments/income going for 100 % in our project !! supporting us by buying the app or/and buy a banner space
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: