Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:42:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox hold my 2.47 hostages, any chance for 2BTC loan?  (Read 2126 times)
paltoco (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:04:57 AM

Hello,
Quick and simple question, is there anybody who can lend me 2BTC. I'll repay 2BTC + interest when Mt. Gox enable BTC withdrawals. I know about all speculations around Gox, but i think they'll handle this. I'm just running out of time in my real life. I need these coins generally to pay my lawyer.

Of course im willing to provide my id and any requested "verification".

What if MtGox fail? Ill repay anyway, but we'll need to rebuild terms of course, and it will take 2 months.

Please dont be rude in my thread, im not yet decided, im just looking for options, if i run out of time. For now i still have hope that gox will fix the issue in 1-2 days.
CoinGP

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:24:32 AM

i have been reading that you will not collateral to get a loan.

good luck
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:51:38 AM

I unfortunately dont have any collateral to offer, whole situation surprised me a lot...
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:08:24 PM

Ahm, as far as I read you can transfer coins between mtgox accs. So you should have no problems to transfer your coins as collateral to another gox acc owener, sadly my funds are all frozen in my mtgox acc myself so I cannot help you.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

Instead of a loan I will pay you 2BTC for your 2.47 BTC MtGox balance.  Unless it changed transfers between MtGox accounts are still working.

You transfer 2.47 BTC to my MtGox account, I send 2 BTC to a Bitcoin address you provide.
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:53:37 PM

Honestly maybe it's a good proposition, but anyway to do this we need to wait few days more to let me get verified finally there - i just asked on IRC can I send GoxCoins to other account as an unverified and they said no.

I sent them proper documents week ago and honestly i thought i get verified before somebody act here...

Maybe anybody will take my Gox account access as a collateral?

I'm running out of possibilities, trying to do something to speed up my verification using IRC, but MTGOX CUSTOMER SUPPORT are f*CKING useless!!!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:38:18 PM

Honestly maybe it's a good proposition, but anyway to do this we need to wait few days more to let me get verified finally there - i just asked on IRC can I send GoxCoins to other account as an unverified and they said no.

I sent them proper documents week ago and honestly i thought i get verified before somebody act here...

I'm running out of possibilities, trying to do something to speed up my verification using IRC, but MTGOX CUSTOMER SUPPORT are f*CKING useless!!!

Don't do that. Somebody will just transfer your Gox BTC to their own account, then you're SOL.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Automatic

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:59:28 PM

Don't do that. Somebody will just transfer your Gox BTC to their own account, then you're SOL.

I fail to see how that's bad. I fail to see why this is in lending, really should just be in a trade. 2.5 GOX BTC for 2 in-chain BTC.

Please ask for a signed message from my on-site Bitcoin address (Check my profile) before doing any offsite trades with me.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:42:52 PM

I fail to see how that's bad. I fail to see why this is in lending, really should just be in a trade. 2.5 GOX BTC for 2 in-chain BTC.

I was referring to a situation where someone (usually a new user) will take possession of his Gox account, transfer the balance, then disappear.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:06:47 PM

Instead of a loan I will pay you 2BTC for your 2.47 BTC MtGox balance.  Unless it changed transfers between MtGox accounts are still working.

You transfer 2.47 BTC to my MtGox account, I send 2 BTC to a Bitcoin address you provide.

As you do not need to be verified to transfer BTC from one mt.gox account to another (unless it changed recently), if OP declines this, he's a 100% scammer.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:08:14 PM

"solution":

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/02/12/people-selling-mtgox-bitcoins-discounted-rates/

Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:28:36 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 10:13:37 AM by paltoco

If I can do this, ill sell these goxcoins or i'll send them as collateral. No, Im not a scammer. I wrote what SarahCoinBit from gox staff told me on IRC.

DeathAndTaxes, PM'ed you.
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

I just checked with bitcoinbuilder.com and i cannot withdraw anything also to other gox addresses. If any reputable lender can buy my gox coins and take my account as collateral for a "loan" before I get verified and will be able to move goxbtc's to other account it would be great. Anybody? Thanks in advance!
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:09:47 PM

I just checked with bitcoinbuilder.com and i cannot withdraw anything also to other gox addresses. If any reputable lender can buy my gox coins and take my account as collateral for a "loan" before I get verified and will be able to move goxbtc's to other account it would be great. Anybody? Thanks in advance!

I don't get it. Everybody else seems to be doing Gox-to-Gox transfers just fine. How is your account any different?

paltoco (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:23:16 PM

I was so stupid that I can't believe that till now. I decided to use Gox to withdraw my ALL coins to EUR  so I SENT ALL I HAD TO NEWLY CREATED MT. GOX ACCOUNT, THEN I RED I NEED TO BE VERIFIED FOR ANY TYPE OF WITHDRAWAL. So I sent them proper documents and I'm waiting for their move, that's why I can't send any coins YET.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:23:29 PM

I don't get it. Everybody else seems to be doing Gox-to-Gox transfers just fine. How is your account any different?

You have to be verified to do a withraw (including gox to gox transfer).  His account isn't verified yet.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:29:30 PM

Ah.. thanks for the clarification. I haven't used MtGox in a while and they seem to change their policies on a weekly basis.

paltoco (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:17:55 PM

Bump, anybody??
paltoco (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:00:38 AM

I urgently need my loan to be funded ASAP, anybody reputable will lend me for gox account with 2.47 as collateral?
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:25:16 PM

i already gave u the solution.

https://www.bitcoinbuilder.com/

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print