Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which new coins can be mined with FPGA/ASIC miner.  (Read 142 times)
ShanghaiTimes (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Looking for a new coin that can be mined with an ASIC miner, like the Antminer for example . sha256 I guess, that isn't already swamped with mining farms driving up the difficulty?
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

You can find the coins which would be suitable for you to mine in https://whattomine.com/asic They provide a wide variety of coins which can be mined profitably using the asic's. Though the profit would be very low as new coins price would not be really higher and famous coins are difficult to mine. I tried to mine a shitcoin named Intense coin and i sold them for a loss  Grin

I don't think mining shitcoins is profitable anymore or they would give you very low ROI which you have spent on electricity. I even saw a coin named Zixx which is literally very new to the market and has a price of 1.5$ per coin. You can try to mine them for a not very bad profit.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

If you are a newbie on crypto world and want to trade with crypto currency then from my opinion I'll prefer to trade with the bitcoin.
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

I haven't transact with these coins. So you can search good or different types of websites to get your answer.
vladraineer

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

New coins usually are not on Protocol POW and especially not on those algorithms where there are special funds for mining.
nickmiller

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Based on this system we should apply something which is trusted and more informative based on this you should try different website so that you can get many or enough knowledge from that website also you can find more in website.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:46:04 AM

That's an interesting post. There are various websites available in the internet where you can find the good coins to mine. whattomine is a great website to find your desired coin.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

Try going through the different websites to know more in details. Doing some online research will further solidify our findings and we will have a thorough guideline to know which one to choose. Get the experts' opinions through the different forum and platforms as well for added help for the query.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

The market of crypto currency is going through a rise in popularity, more people are knowing about this than ever. This has also made people to not only just invest but start mining coin on their own. But then again it is not every profitable to mine coins which will not have a value in future, therefore before mining the coin must be chosen carefully.
robertcross07

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

As both the coin are new for you I think you shouldn’t go for you. It might be risky . Even then if you want to try search for it.
johnokeefe09

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

I am hoping that you chose the best one for you. But I guess Crypto currency trade will be more profitable for you. You need to invest a lot for hardware and power supply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: