Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins have the best technology  (Read 1042 times)
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

I want to ask you all, which altcoins have the best technology? please let me know so I can invest in altcoins that have good technology

I think you will like the idea of Nuggets a platform that is set to solve the issue of identity on the internet and blockchain . Then there is levelnet that is creating a decentralized peer to peer antivirus network.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

I think Ethereum will be best option. After bitcoin Ethereum considered as best ALTcoin and valuable crypto currency. They have the great blockchain system that made their technology great.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

I give that to multiversum (MTV). I don't really understand the technical aspect and functions of tokens but the experts say multiversum (MTV) has great potential and fills the lapses in ethereum. The said when Multiversum (MTV) is fully launched, people will forget about ethereum in just one year.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

I think Ethereum will be best option. After bitcoin Ethereum considered as best ALTcoin and valuable crypto currency. They have the great blockchain system that made their technology great.
I agree with you. ETh is a great coin platform because the transaction speed of ETH is faster than Bitcoin. I learned a lot about ETH, and I became more interested in ETH than the remaining altcoins.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

I am still researching NEO money, this currency has very good technology, although ETH is the best altcoin at the moment but I think it's too old and its technology is good. NEO is a new currency but they seem to have great technology like NEO blockchain used to develop new ICO projects.
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

I want to ask you all, which altcoins have the best technology? please let me know so I can invest in altcoins that have good technology
MY opinion you could check the ETH and IOTA. Because it is a very fast transaction and increased the price day by day. it's will give us a huge profit in these past few months. I hope its price will be pumped & dump in the future.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

At this moment I think XRP and CARDANO has a very low fee and it's had a very good analogy to invest for the long term. it has a very smart platform and the projects.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

I think altcoin to use and take advantage, with when you buy at a low price and sell at a high price. there is no altcoin that has the best technology, not just the owner but the investor just thinks altcoin to invest to increase income.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

I am still researching NEO money, this currency has very good technology, although ETH is the best altcoin at the moment but I think it's too old and its technology is good. NEO is a new currency but they seem to have great technology like NEO blockchain used to develop new ICO projects.
Almost all NEO-based ICO projects are successful and always have a level of development when using this platform in ICO projects. I believe it can compete directly with the ETH platform in the future and certainly the NEO platform will grow even further with more technology partners.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

The altcoins that probably has and offers one of the best technology out there would probably be ETH and NEO, with a very low transaction fee, and smooth transactions that would only take seconds, I think that ETH has one of the most advanced platforms in the market right now, and NEO's transaction speed and fee as well, both altcoins are the platforms in the market that I think has the best technology as of now.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

The best technology can be viewed in terms of that workimg technology or send futuristic tech that isn't realised still. On the current market the working technology with some innovations like smart contracts is Ethereum for sure. Next is EOS but let's wait for some dev milestones, they still can't handle ico's on the platform. Other projects are still in development, oh maybe gochain is one of the launched as eos and first ico was announced.

davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I think that an ordinary person can not determine which technology is better, so it makes sense to focus on the project team.
Nananeko

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

I think this is ETH and EOS. They very similar.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JamescrypTrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

Although it depends on you choice- If you want to invest in this market in easy or simple way you may invest in ETH,NEO,WAVES.
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

Everything coins has it's own technology and that's the reason why they existed in the first place, and it's hard to say which coin has the best tech because each coin has a purpose it was created to serve. So each coin is best of their own.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Personally I follow projects with AI, such as the effect.AI and Kimera, I also like virtual reality and projects related to it, for example yumerium.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:28:29 PM

Of course ETH . I think , eth has potential and good technology. But some altcoins have good technologies .

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

The most promising in my opinion are the altcoins:
  XRP
  EOS
  Stellar
  Cardano

I advise you to take a closer look at these coins. In the short term, they can show good growth

lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

It is difficult to judge who brings the best technology because each altcoin has its own direction and vision. To evaluate a good altcoin, we need to evaluate many aspects, not just of technology, but also about the development team, the community of the altcoins. In my opinion, an altcoins fever has top technology like EOS and ETH.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

There are a bunch of them that have a good tech, like eos or ethereum, they both have been developing very good on the last few months. But i prefer Bitcoin anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: