Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoins have the best technology  (Read 1042 times)
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:30:35 AM

We all know that bitcoin is the most top rated cryptos and most volumed coin in coinmarketcap. But in terms of altcoin/s that have the best technology, I will go for Ethereum (ETH), we all know that ethereum is the superior among all altcoins  and I believed that it has also the best technology because there are too may other ICO projects that want to have a contract with ethereum blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

I want to ask you all, which altcoins have the best technology? please let me know so I can invest in altcoins that have good technology

I think there are many choices to invest in altcoins that have the latest technology. nowadays neo, oes, ripple and ethereum are very valuable altcoins in terms of technology, it's the value of the price. so you can try to learn it and look for every potential that you can get from the profits.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

the world of cryptographic currencies is constantly producing new projects. Ripple is the most effective and useful project for me. it will soon be used in the entire banking sector.
hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

I want to ask you all, which altcoins have the best technology? please let me know so I can invest in altcoins that have good technology
ADA, NEO, EOS. Most of the guys here are greatly familiar with those, because they put a hope and big investings in that projects that I have listed above. ADA is even called a blockchain nexgen.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

I think that there will not have the coin with the best technology, because each one all has private advantages and disadvantages in field which they apply into. And sometimes, the price doesn't go together with the technology

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

I think that all the most popular cryptocurrency, such as NEO, Ripple, Litecoin, have great technology and great potential. But in practice, Ethereum is best demonstrated by its potential, and nobody can still bypass it even in today's situation. Probably he has the best technology from altcoins

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Jeremiesaranza

Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

ETH, XMR, and SKY have a good tech. But never rely on technology/fundamentals solely. Check at least some very basic technical analysis and try to get a good entry. Tech doesn't matter too much in a case you bought the top of a fresh pump. Good luck

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
maronalex2

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

The answer is too hard to be said because each technology has its own advantages and weak sides, which is the best for the one, is the weakest side for another.
pkhabibullah

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

I think it's  Eth because Eth has a lot of technology which also better than bitcoin.Eth always in top among altercoins.All we know that  all new ico's use ethereum platform for thir coin distribution or other work.Ethereum blockchain network also too much faster than bitcoin.So it's oviously ethereum
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Personally, in crypto, I think the altcoin that has the best technology is ethereum because this is what makes icos use it and it also has a very good smart contract.
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

For me, until now altcoin which has the best technology is ethereum. We can see that many projects use ethereum's platform as a basic transaction, the project can make smart contracts with ethereum. And the aim of ethereum is to be the world computer.
KatyaTonkosheewa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

I'll call an "Altos" deuce that you may not have heard of, but it's worth hearing about. So, the first-Golem. This cryptocurrency was able to create a unique technology for the process of video rendering of videos, but such that all the old similar technologies will go into oblivion. I recommend investing. The second is Omise go. My analysis and the analysis of other experts in this field show a good potential for the development of this currency. This "cryptocurrency" even managed to sign a contract with various banks in South Korea, so its growth is a matter of time. I advise you to invest in this altcoin.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

for me, good technology is such a promising coins such as NANO, PPT, STORM, YOYO. I like these coins, I read a lot of positive reviews about them. I have such coins and I expect them to grow.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Hard to say cause almost every coin has something better than others and that is why it come so far but for me the most original and almost best is etherum.
Jericka D Ranillo

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

Since I am a gamer, my heart fell on a platform  lije this. Yumereum token is design to earn through gaming an specific games. And if we see the demand of gaming industry, its fit for a project to make a wider view in this crypto world. This project will absolutely exist in anytime, with the help of team and good partnership. Brigth futute can be seen

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

I think there is an airdrop altcoin on the forum, that is semux, I think the team of semux is a team that is serious about researching technology, so I am still optimistic about the prospects of semux.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

Projects have very different kind of technologies, IOTA is very different but I think it is very risky if you invest in it only for the technology, oax is also using a new technology for its platform.

I agree with you, IOTA for me is the favorite of the altcoins. MIOTA is a constantly developing technology, an independent chain unit. And although IOTA is falling in price now, like all other altcoins, but I'm sure this coin has a great future. And it will not disappear from the crypto market in a year.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

Ethereum, Eos, Ripple. in my opinion these 3 altcoins have the best technology to be developed in the future. because it has a large volume and a clearer concept.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Every altcoin has good features, which altcoin is developed not only depends on the developer and the interest of the community.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

According to me all altcoin has good feature,both are developed. All altcoin has large volume and clear concept. I think Etherum and EOS have best technology compare to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: