Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO Entered the Era of Decentralization  (Read 219 times)
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

"NEO Entered the Era of Decentralization" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/363
Stay hold on NEO?

On July 4, 2018 at 21:00 (GMT+8), NEO Foundation initiated the election of new consensus nodes, starting the era of decentralization of NEO. The candidate node run by City of Zion, after running smoothly on TestNet for over six months, got elected as the new consensus node. City of Zion (CoZ) is an independent, international group of open source developers working on NEO blockchain.

A webpage has been set up on NEO official website for monitoring NEO blockchain status as well as information of consensus node candidates and their votes.

Also, you can see price, market and social statistic here https://yeenot.today/catalog/market/?top=100
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

It's great that NEO has presented such positive news for the crypto community! I hope that the developers of the project will finally understand that the more often and more interesting the news and events will be on the project, the more popular this coin will become and eventually the cost of NEO will rise!
satrum (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

It's great that NEO has presented such positive news for the crypto community! I hope that the developers of the project will finally understand that the more often and more interesting the news and events will be on the project, the more popular this coin will become and eventually the cost of NEO will rise!

So many fuds in past about NEO centralization. This plan to decentrilize NEO - good for this crypto and his holders.
Way2Cool

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

this is a great news for the smart economy!
go NEO to the moon! I regret to sold all my NEOs... I gotta buy again now.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

That's great! Neo is doing great! I hope it'll do more development and people will involve in it more.
Nethermore

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

A very fantastic news to be heard that the NEO Foundation has started to work with the blockchain technology by making it decentralized.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

what news can be more wonderful then this for established a better economic system . it's good for the crypto currency market and it's holder .this kinds of positive news is needed for the market it helps to increase the excitement among the users and increase trading
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

I would keep holding neo, decentralization efforts will eventually contribute its value for sure, it is a good coin like ethereum so only in the long term it can moon.

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

That is a smart move from NEO. Cryptocurreny is about decentralization and based on what I am hearing from crypto investors is that they do not consider an altcoin to be a part of cryptocurrency if they are centralized like XRP. In terms of popularity and numbers of supporters, NEO already won that category. I saw NEO as one of the fastest gainer when we are experiencing a green market. Let see how will this decentralization go.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

It is a great news for the crypto community and a very positive news. I think that the coin will become more popular and the developers of the project will do the initial things for making the project more effective and popular.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

This will benefit the coin holders of the firm mention in the thread. Due to the decentralization it will attract more investors, as a result the activity of this coin will increase leading to an increase in price and its popularity in the market. Recently the market is facing a downfall and this will help it to rise up toward a better market.
jack107

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

I say yes on holding neo. But lately I've had my eyes on stablecoins like havven. anyone else?
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

So many fuds in past about NEO centralization. This plan to decentrilize NEO - good for this crypto and his holders.
I believe that NEO is a good cryptocurrency and it'll make something new for this crypto world in the future. NEO is being supported by China government but as I remember yesterday a Chinese famous billionaire said that NEO is a trash coin. LOL. I don't know what that guy was thinking when he said that Smiley). Maybe he's trying to dump price of NEO to as low as possible to collect it with a lower price than at the moment.

zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

The NEO project is very perspective, despite the new integration, this project is very different from the ETH project and has a lot of advantages that give NEO great benefits, but today saw the news that NEO has weaknesses in safety, but it may just be people's opinion.
joellogan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

In market there are lots of coins are available based on this NEO is one of them also this news is really great for us also this types of things can motivate investors also good news help people and it works like a good will.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

That's a great news. Neo is making good progress in the market. This way Neo will get more exposure and people will be interested to invest on Neo.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

This is a good news for the people engaged in the crypto currency market. Neo has been in the market for a long time and it does have goodwill in the market too. It has earned the people's trust as a name which is not associated with any fraudulent activities.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

I was one of the early believers of NEO! But this is obvious that having such strong competitor as Ethereum is, you need to make some hard and bold steps in order to get on the first place!

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

I am very pleased to read this news on NEO, because it is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies. This is the confirmation that his team is working very well and the development of the project goes on regularly. I think that as soon as the market recovers, NEO will be one of the cryptocurrencies that will grow more
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

I know NEO will be something more within this year.
i have bagged them already and still getting more.
this one will be a big blast this year. wait and see it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: