Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23702 times)
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

Q3 - Q4 of the year is the best time to comeback to crypto because the price is always bullish at tose moments.
I'm sure this year will create new all time high

I agree that those quarters of the year is when the excitement in cryptocurrency market starts to get crazy. Q4 is the most chaotic part but Q3 is essential since this is when the momentum build up.

I do not expect a new all time high this year. Not that I am not hoping for it but it just feels like the market is so cold this year. Last year was a great year because the knowledge about cryptocurrency exploded. This year is nothing more of an aftershock from the recent earthquake.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:14:16 PM

I think we are gonna see the trend we saw in the last bull season again now, according to which bitcoin will grow first and then alts will follow, if bitcoin breaks 12k resistance then we can be sure of a new bull season for sure.

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:25:28 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 01:41:40 PM by happy weblancer

The crypto market is so volatile t that it is impossible to predict what will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! Today it grows on the Moon, and tomorrow falls into the abyss. No predictions can be believed, only your own intuition. When you trust only yourself, there's no one to blame for losing money.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

It's still premature to conclude that the market will have another bull run. But I'm hoping that the price and volume will continue to increase in the coming days.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

The market today is running good because somehow the prices are increasing again and it was all going back to green, but still you can invest right now since the market price is decent and it will increase even more in the future.

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 03:10:39 PM by Treasurer

The market today is running good because somehow the prices are increasing again and it was all going back to green, but still you can invest right now since the market price is decent and it will increase even more in the future.

Today the price is rising, tomorrow it may fall. You can not foresee this. Therefore, be vigilant and invest only those funds that are not afraid to lose. Then it will not be so painful and insulting!
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:40:18 PM

If we seen the last month chart of btc then you can easily found that the brice of btc is very deep and stable and it's also near about the 6000$. But if we see today's situation then btc price has been started to increase very gradually and i hope it will soon cross the 7000$. If this will happn then the price of other altcoins will also increase and the market will become green. At that time we can can say that it's good comeback of crypto.
utiltox

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

I believe that the market has stopped its decline and now we should expect market growth. and accordingly, prices will start to rise.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

I think you are right. After having a dull time, price of all cryptos are growing and holding  a stable position. I hope it will continue in coming days with a good figure in price index.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

Of course we can call the current situation is the right time to buy. Chances are not going to be an instant business, but if we have plans to wait until the end of the year, it looks like we've made a great business for those who have bought it at the moment.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

It is not yet comeback however we are experiencing recovery of the market right now hopefully this will continue and lead for Bull market. Lets continue to hold and buy because in the future cryptocurrency will have a huge pump for sure. Same thing happened in last year's market
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:51:52 AM

It will go up when the whales want to make money by going long instead of short. I believe that time is very near.
Do not wait for the big whales to come until you decide to put an investment. I believe it will come anytime and better to be ready for it and grab each opportunity to buy coins in lower price for you not to regret. Do not let go of every chances, do not be afraid to lose because if you do not try, you really can lose.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

I think basically the first couple of months have been tough for all sectors of investments including cryptocurrencies. Market volatility has become a norm in even traditional stocks let alone cryptocurrencies.However,it appeared the whales took a chunk of the market away and that was what caused a massive dip in prices.However investors are coming back in and if you look at the daily volume it has really picked over the past couple of days signalling a comeback for cryptos in my opinion.

PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:42:34 AM

In my opinion, currently our panic is already at an abnormal level. We expect the market to grow rapidly, but soon get out when stuck.
And I began to think that right now we are in a healthy market, because an increase is too fast, it will only lead us to the next hole.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

It will go up when the whales want to make money by going long instead of short. I believe that time is very near.
Do not wait for the big whales to come until you decide to put an investment. I believe it will come anytime and better to be ready for it and grab each opportunity to buy coins in lower price for you not to regret. Do not let go of every chances, do not be afraid to lose because if you do not try, you really can lose.
Indeed, invest during the dump market be like a whale. This market is proven and tested for about a decade now, so you don't need to be afraid. Cryptocurrency is in red again or maybe its just weekend trend but expect this to bounce again in the next days and this will make a new run.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

I think personally, we do not know yet but there is something that hit their money in some exchanges and buy altcoin lot when the color is red.
I hope now there is a good market wave and everything will grow. I want the green market back.

Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

I do not know if there is a relevant relationship, but I began to think, that the market will grow faster when the Fifa World Cup ends. It does not matter that we have to find out the relationship of both, but if most of us have the same mind, that's enough to make the market follow our desires, at least to the next resistant point.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

Yes in a week or less trends are misleading, as trader one should be patient, the bull can run fast after the world cup ends. It can also a trap from big investors to attract the investors. Cryto is Volatile, but we can say that it is a positive sign market is stable. As Bitcoin & ETH are seeing in positive, so here is the opportunity to invest.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:47:15 AM

I think that this is a bull trap. In any case, now the market is very manipulative and to predict some kind of movement is silly, because the price can go either way. It is better not to have a big position in this case, because it is really difficult to predict the movement.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Everything seems like good time for crypto, but also it can be just a little pump before we go even deeper then we were, no one can know for sure what it is, so be prepared for everything here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: