Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23703 times)
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:59:00 AM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

Yes definitely, if you believe this is the right time. Immediately prepare your capital and time because today and later crypto will become more stable in price. The fall of market prices and make panic proof that crypto is the latest industry that has many followers in it.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:05:16 AM

while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

Most definitely so, this is time for the bulls to return.

I'm calling BTC will soar and rise above $10,000 within July, then following this altcoins will surely follow upwards. My altcoin bets are on Ethereum, Monero, and the NEM/XEM blockchain. It's time that holders be rewarded. Historically the 2nd semester of the year is always much more profitable.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

I do not know if it's time I re-invest crypto, I have sold it all with a loss. The trauma of the fall of the market yesterday still exist in mind.
Many of my friends are starting to doubt the crypto industry, and are returning to investing a safer old way in the price and market situation.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

I have my own views, indeed I hope here crypto will comback to the moon, but it would not hurt if we have another strategy if we are caught in bulltrap, I'm sure users are also familiar with the sudden movement, here I see market will fluctuate as usual up and down, not up or down trend this week.

cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

in the near future I have not seen an increase taking place on crypto coins. there is a rise of some coins but this is also still a little, but hopefully this will be the beginning for the crypto that will back up the price.

AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

Yes, we can say that the cypto market is back in action. Although the market hasn't had a full recovery, yet. But we can say that it is on the road to it. The prices are improving and the market is slowly hitting an upward slope. It will be a slow process, but it will happen.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

Bitcoin has reached very low prices. Whales are buying like crazy. Investing in bitcoin is now profitable. I expect the rally to start at the end of July.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

of course, this being a good time to start back and even started a new investment. prices are low in the circumstances and will certainly be able to make a profit if the hold in the long run when rising arrived. While high rise now has not happened so I guess will be more get the amount of great value for the investment.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

The prices of crypto currency is facing a fall, yet as said by the commenter that the last 2 days the prices are stable. Tis does not c0onfirm the prices to rise or stay stable in the coming days. This market is extremely unstable. But some investors predicts a bull market coming, yet it won’t be wise to trust someone’s opinion completely but rather taking time and doing market research on their own.
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

The market seems to be bullish; we have a nice bounce back for the 250 billion marketcap; all things being equal; I think it time to buy;  cause I see a mini bull run
wateball

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

This is very likely, because the cryptocurrency market has been in a downturn for a long time, which is about half a year. I think the whale should take countermeasures. This is probably a signal, not to rule out the possibility of traps, but I hope more. This is real
FUD Expert

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

I have really high hopes in the last quarter but in this 3rd quarter, I believe that we are just going to repeat the cycle that happened in the months of first half. Bitcoin and altcoins will recover or rise a bit and then drop and I'm certain that what is happening is going to be the same.
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

I dont forsee an ALT season until 2019. I think we are following the 2014 bear market trend.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to come back for cryptocurrency again because now the price of cryptocurrency is already showing the price increase and do not miss your chance like this.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

market seems to be recovering from past losses and the price correction look like completed and in the month of aug we may expect the prices to come back to normal and see growth in prices there on words
awesoms

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

No, you better wait until it is completely stable. The steady return of prices in recent days is like a trap to calm the cryptocurrency players.
Do not let that happen, then the best solution is to wait until all is really good.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

I guess not, and I do hope so. It is such a long time. But I guess crypto price will comeback when ber months come. Specifically when December comes around. Just keep the faith above, bitcoin and the whole crypto community will prevail and would definitely would come back to its previous price. Just continue what you are doing lately, and always stay firm and eyes on your lane.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

Everything will be fine in the second half of this year. At least we all learned about the bearish and bullish periods, and we should take advantage of it. For most of the first half, it will be bearish because they are paying crypto taxes. Now with the clarity of these regulations, it seems we are on our way to the positive trend and it will go all the way up.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Leenwar

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

Once people will go back from market with lots of loss and People will stop talking about Bitcoin. Then again market will rise and then again will come back.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Yes this is the right time, immediately prepare everything because crypto market will soon be stable and promise many advantages. Never in doubt, this is a future investment. If yesterday the market falls, it is a very reasonable thing in the world of investment and industry where the market price is always up and down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: