Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23701 times)
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
I think that at the moment there is one more hike of BTC to the level of 5800$ and if we turn away from him is probably a sure sign that we were fixed on him and will continue to grow.Accordingly will grow and the rest of the coins.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

if I think personally this kind of thing often happens. I think that this is just a trap. but if this happens more than a week then it is certainly a positive sign for the price of crypto.
If it's just a prediction by others still I'm hoping to comeback again for crypto because I'm now excited to earn much bigger profits, I'm always in a positive personality in order to achieved positive result when it explodes again.
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

I lost a lot of money this spring in the crypto currency market. And now, I'm just trying to get back into the market. I am looking for free money and investing in crypto currency.

Did you close your positions? Why did you do this?  I can't understand people who go away from this sphere and now when see growing market, start thinking about come back.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

There has been lots of excitement in the cryptocurrency arena recently due to the slight pump that saw lots of. Coins gain valuation,. However we cannot afford to over hype the momment, the cryptocurrency market has not yet fully recovered, and it might take time for it fully. Recover

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

In my opinion, buying crypto now will make us rich in the future, the market has shown a sign of recovery as seen from the rising price of bitcoin and now reaching more than $ 8400, I'm sure August's price of bitcoin will reach $ 10k and the end of the year will reach more from $ 25k.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

I lost a lot of money this spring in the crypto currency market. And now, I'm just trying to get back into the market. I am looking for free money and investing in crypto currency.

Did you close your positions? Why did you do this?  I can't understand people who go away from this sphere and now when see growing market, start thinking about come back.
The decision to leave crypto, and then return is not the best. I think you lost enough money when you sold your coins cheaply. You'd better just stay here, but apparently you did not believe in crypto, but what has changed now?

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

I thinks its a comeback since the market/ bitcoin went up again to 8000$ from the last 2 months struggling in more or less 6000$ value. We just have to be patient in everything and give cryptocurrency market time to recover because until the end of the day its a matter of buying and selling coins in perfect time. Many traders/investors expecting Bitcoin will hit more or less 30000$ value in the last quarter of 2018 so we should stay positive with that.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
pvik

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

Depends if you are a trader or a hodler. In short term who knows, in long term it is profitable anyways. Imo
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

you have the right decision to invest free money in the crypto currency, because it's better not to touch the last money from your home budget. Crypto currency has always been a very risky investment and therefore you should not expose your family to risk.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

I purchase into with you. Market went consume a elongated and it would be the first development to drag back. Already one-half of the collection has away with a collection dip, so now it efficacy run first development the horseshit run.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

People have waited for such a long time for the come back of cryptocurrency. The bear market has been there for long now.Everyone is anticipating for the full force of the market to be felt fully again as we are gradually approaching the end of this year.

But its still in bear market, the crypto is suffering long time already because of the price drops, We just hope that it will recover as soon as possible so we can also recover with our loss.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

even though at this time  cryptocurrency market is in a bad state. but I still see a bright future in here. and when the price fall like this is the right time

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:17:05 AM

Time is really very suitable. Prices for altcoins are very cheap, now is the time to begin investing in altcoins and in crypto-currencies in general, as bitcoin is also very cheap. I hope people do not miss this opportunity.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

Don't be hasty in concluding it. Crypto is still far from recovered to Word this time. hold still and don't sell at prices that are cheap enough to be able to get great results.  Although there are signs this is not necessarily a rise in expectations but only a small increase.
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:19:11 AM

It is the right time for you to comeback. Buy as much as you can in this deep and hold it. You will earn a lots in both short term and long term.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Indeed at this time we see that the market continues to move down. Crypto may indeed want to start all over. and this is a coin test for newcomers, who were able to stick with the heavy conditions.
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

Market is again in green stamps yet I do question that this will be nonstop consistently. Dumps should even now be relied upon to happen given that there are still months remaining and we are just at the center of this current year such a large number of things could happen. Contributing as of now would even now be a smart thought yet speculators may consider holding up until the cost again,fall , keeping in mind the end goal to procure greater benefit when the market consistently recoup which is relied upon to occur toward the finish of this current year.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

who knows it ccan come back or keep going like this. but i am sure that a big recovering and come back is going to happen when noone is expecting such a thing. so i dont think it will be so slow.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

I still think the big bull is coming at the end of the year and if not this year, then in the next year for sure. But we will all have to sit tight and see since crypto as we all know it is unpredictable.

I agree. We should just wait and do some other things while the market is in red. There will be a time that the  big bull will come so all is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: