Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23701 times)
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

The market is still volatile. I would not now completely enter the altcoins, the market may drop more than once.Many are waiting for autumn, but we will see whether they are mistaken or not.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I can say November is the right time to come back, end of the year the price will show their real move. Many people still believe in crypto but enter the market at this time is bad ( for me ), the price still didn't show significant price moving that can we use as sign to trade/ invest again. Patience until November and prepare for the worst is the right step, hope crypto market will rise again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

I don't see it as a trap. We all know that crypto can be unpredictable when it comes to price. I don't see any reason why they need to trap investors knowing the fact the crypto will always be on demand. Also, the market situation right now is dropping and its not showing any signs of comeback. Maybe by the end of the year but not in the upcoming months.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
If we analyze the current situation, then the stabilization of the market is visible and the corrections are not so significant, and we hope that in the future there will not be any more serious failures, they will not be allowed. So we are waiting for the reversal and intensive  growth.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

I don't believe that we are seeing a recovery just yet, there is no telling what the price of the coin will be but for not it is not looking good as there is not a lot of movement in the prices of the coins right now. They are pretty much just tethering on the same price range going up and down a little bit at a time. Maybe in time we will see more improvement.

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Most likely the middle of September will be the moment when the crypto currency will creep up!
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

Well, sooner or later, the crypt must turn around and again show great growth, as huge money is invested in the development of the cryptocurrency infrastructure around the world
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I think is this the right time to come back on crypto.Market has stabilized and now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency.near future the market will recover and will start to grow because now coins form a new trend .
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

Obviously this is not the case, the market will not take off so easily, this is a slow process, the bear market is very long, we are not sure when it will end.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

Now the "green" market, but the analyst says that we will still go to correction, there will be a chance to buy currency at a good price
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

Lots of people know about cryptocurrency and too many people move into cryptocurrency. When people loss some money in cryptocurrency market then people moving to cryptocurrency because those people don't have a patient, so they lost his money. At the moment is a perfect time to come back cryptocurrency because it is a golden opportunity for everyone who likes cryptocurrency.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Honestly we can comeback anytime we want as long we know how to handle our decission and a good strategy to make as more successful in crypto.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

Lots of people know about cryptocurrency and too many people move into cryptocurrency. When people loss some money in cryptocurrency market then people moving to cryptocurrency because those people don't have a patient, so they lost his money. At the moment is a perfect time to come back cryptocurrency because it is a golden opportunity for everyone who likes cryptocurrency.
If you say that the prices are low and buy now would be a good idea, then you are right, but do not forget that this year we have already seen similar situations about five times, so maybe this time is no exception.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I do not think it's a trap. It seems to me that at last the time has come when the market quietly begins to stabilize
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

I think that it is the right time for crypto to come back and the prices are going to rise significantly with time, we need to wait until the price increases and we will be able to earn good money
azzexx

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

My opinion is that the market is preparing to turn up. I think that after a long correction we are ready for a new trend.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

I do not think that it was worth leaving the sphere of cryptocurrencies at all at any time for any reason. The last time crisis only showed the stability of the electronic currency to difficulties.
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

I think that is the good time for starting accumulate your favourite tokens. because i believe the prices are really cheap. maybe they can be decrease in the future. but not more minus 10x from there surely. maybe that will be long term. but that is the time for investments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

this is an opportunity when everyone thinks they will lose.because of that i am starting to invest some coins now. Maybe i need to wait more for profits but i believe that is good time for investing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

If you sold everything in the previous recession, then there is no point in coming back. I adhere to the fact that people who are not versed in a particular area, should not interact with it after a few major failures. It kills absolutely everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: