Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23685 times)
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

If you got rid of all the cryptocurrency, it was a very stupid decision. Definitely not worth it to make such thoughtless actions and start working again in this area. For you, it should already be absolutely meaningless

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

It looks like the market starts to recover and so soon it will be the bull run. So I recommend you invest in and wait till December. Also, you can trade too.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

It looks like the market starts to recover and so soon it will be the bull run. So I recommend you invest in and wait till December. Also, you can trade too.
There's no signals yet that it looks having recovery in market in the end of year this is unpredictable so I prefer to buy more coins in dip and hodl for a long time .Crypto depended only in demand and supply .I'm just hoping that this trend may stop and continue existing crypto in more years to come to have a stable opportunity.

Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

I think a good time for crypto currency will begin in early 2019. I hope the correction will end. And the market will show all its capabilities. We will be already quietly investing and not experiencing so much. I really wait for it to happen.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

I think a good time for crypto currency will begin in early 2019. I hope the correction will end. And the market will show all its capabilities. We will be already quietly investing and not experiencing so much. I really wait for it to happen.
Indeed. There are too many events that crypto has to face and need adjustments to overcome the downturn since the beginning of the year. If the data still prove the market is improving and growing strongly at the end of the year. This is proof that we continue to hope. But maybe 2019 is the promising point for the race.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

I'm not sure if we gonna see a comeback this year. The market has been way overhyped and it will take a while before crypto gains back trust from the public, too many people got burned in January, February.

I think it's worth investing in promising altcoins such as Binance Coin and 0x Project, they are at a very good price point right now.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

it's almost time. i'm thinking we may have an alt coin run by the end of the year. hell, most alts are up a lot from their lows just a month or so ago
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

it's almost time. i'm thinking we may have an alt coin run by the end of the year. hell, most alts are up a lot from their lows just a month or so ago
I guess it is because some of crypto are gradually rising so I think this moment is the good comeback for cryptocurrency. Just keep believing because eventually it will rise again, also I feel this month is the start of the rising of value of all crypto because some of them are started to increase. Even the market is slowly pumping still its a good sign and I think its time to return to believe in crypto.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

I guess it is because some of crypto are gradually rising so I think this moment is the good comeback for cryptocurrency. Just keep believing because eventually it will rise again, also I feel this month is the start of the rising of value of all crypto because some of them are started to increase. Even the market is slowly pumping still its a good sign and I think its time to return to believe in crypto.
Not for this month but it looks like crypto will rebound in a few months later. we are stuck with bitcoin ETF and we can't do anything with it because so many people are putting their belief in the bitcoin ETF. Bitcoin looks so stable and i never seen this before. ETF just like a thing that bitcoin must have surpassed it before it goes to the moon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

I think it's too early to return and this year we will not see the growth that everyone so much wants. my opinion is that this growth will be in 2019

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

And it seems to me that now it’s probably the time to start showing interest in cryptocurrency again, because very soon cryptocurrency will again become popular as before, now there’s a period when people still don’t dare to invest.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

we all hope that the growth will come back soon and we can make good money on it Wink

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I think that crypto is an opportunity to earn. Because here you can very simply and earn a lot. Only for this purpose it is necessary to be guided a little in кpиптoaлютe and a little money.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

perhaps the recovery of crypto prices that is happening now can slowly be used as one of the best ways for crypto comeback. because it has long felt that crypto is in a low price position and it provides very small assets.

Bitrader304

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

Definitely thinking another alt coin run coming on, maybe early nov.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Sure. This is the time for a come back for cryptocurrency though the market isn't healthy at the moment but it's worth it. This is the time you need to buy and hold on for some period of time before you go ahead to sell. Don't wait till the market recovers,  start investing now and smile later.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

crypto conditions will still be very difficult to predict, and anything can still happen, but it will almost touch the end of the year, and usually at the end of the year the market always has a bull run, hopefully this year too

BBbill

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

The largest investment group in crypto! The group will tell you when to long and short BTC. For example, they let the group know to short BTC at 7,400 because they were ready to sell and member returns were over 300%! This group is legit, they're out in California and have Dubai and Russian investors running the markets. The next bull run will be in alts and only have limited slots open. t.me/iblockchainglobal
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
Coins have started to rise up when ber months came same as last year so its is possible that this month would be a great start for coins to pump up in the coinmarket capitalization although its not really growing on steadily as we already know its votality but we still hope for the best before this year ends.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

In july it was too optimistic, but now the time has come! We have been waiting too long for the bullish market. The whole year was a disaster for every crypto investor. But the longer you wait, the more the profits are!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: