Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23685 times)
ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

Everyday is making me feel depressive feelings. Situation on the market is awfull. Where are new ivestors and those experts who told about huge raise in the end of the year?

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

Everyday is making me feel depressive feelings. Situation on the market is awfull. Where are new ivestors and those experts who told about huge raise in the end of the year?
Yes,  I believe it's now the time to have a comeback for crypto in the end of year because situation in market has a potential to grow more and continue to survive in more years until it will announce as a new exchange.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

I hope that in December the cryptocurrency market will recover and again show how much it is prospective.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

As for me, the market will not grow, but this is no reason to be upset because short-term trading will help you make money in a falling market only if you understand that long-term investment is not relevant at the moment.

NordBoeeren

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

desember january will be good I think.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

This is s capitulation stages and it will go down probably at 3k mark. So guys if you're currently down at this point look forward in thr future how crypto will change our life.
dingdongdu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

Looks like bitcoin now go up. I wish we see a good price next month
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

It should be! It was after Thanksgiving of 2017 when the market started to peak. We are now in that period for 2018 but the market is still bearish. But we still have over a month before year end and anything can still happen. Let's just pray it's something good...

SmSmasuk

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

maybe later there will be a time when all coins, especially Bitcoin, will rise again, at a fantastic price that will make us all be surprised and feel sorry for not buying at a low price at the present time.
The current market storm may be some of the effects of market globalization, or market recovery. we all need to stay b optimistic and think positively about the future of this cryptocurrency. don't panic too much.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

Looks like it was the trap before the current bear market. Bitcoin price even has going down further to the bottom.
I think the time for a comeback in crypto is 2020. The 2018 is the crash of crypto, and 2019 will be the recovery of the market.
The bull market has a small possibility to come, while the bearish market is dominating in this year.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:48:59 AM

It does seem it will go more and more down around $3000 mark within this year. It does not seem that market will recover in short time, it will take a long time to recover.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

With this very low price, it is very unfortunate if it is not used properly. One of the right ways is to hunt lots of coins. Buying coins that have a long life, and have good references for the development of both technology and value, will create a great opportunity to get high profits. Don't leave when the crypto situation is getting worse like now.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

Of course for crypto to be able to bounce back in need of a short time, of course there is all the process, what we can do now is just be patient and wait for crypto to get up and grow again
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:09:31 AM

while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

Could be a trap. Bitcoin can drop some more, around 2K to 3K.
I think we're just in capitulation phase, the Depair phase will be more brutal.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 692

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:24:22 AM

in the end everything depends on the price of bitcoin, before bitcoin recovers the market will not recover so it is very difficult to find a coin that has a stable price, I see at this time there are only a few coins that have stable prices therefore they have a team and community strong that can keep their coins from falling so deep and usually it's an altcoin that we rarely know by name

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

Compared with today's the previous market condition is way better. In the past few days, the market condition is really bad.
The price of all the coins dropping so much that makes many people feeling worried.
So let just hope the market will be better.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

By this time, the market should start recovering but so far, it is still declining. I bet the people who believed that the last quarter of the year is the best time to sell cryptocurrency actually sold their cryptocurrency. That's probably the reason why the price of most cryptocurrencies nowadays are so low.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

Over the past few days I have really been very close to depression and panic due to the sharp fall in most prices. But then he tried to calm down and analyze the information. Now I see that many cryptocurrencies are trying to restore their prices, there is every chance for active growth from next year.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

For crypto to be able to rise, of course it takes time, because not everything can run quickly we need to be patient for this the most important thing is we believe and believe that crypto can rise up and come back to life in the future
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

In my opinion the change of the market can happen in July entry of the second half moving to a new perspective. However we can not speculate and we must be realistic, the graphs show for July but reality shows us another situation. Yet also we can not define if now is the time to change the crypto moment and with each passing day the downfall is constant.
I think back to crypto and I am still sure that crypto currency investment will experience very rapid development. I am sure and still = have considerable patience in investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: