Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23685 times)
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
Now in cryptography the most persistent holders knees start to shake, not to invest, think about how it is more profitable to sell and go in Fiat, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I thought so
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
You cannot conclude if some sets of people have actually taken all the good coins with them. There are still very good coins in the crypto space. It is how far that you search that will make you to see hidden gems. There are coins that i term as gems presently. Coins that are being backed up with frequent developments, whose team is very active. You can get into the dip at this time and get some good ones for yourself and wait for the time of bull run.

Yes the price are low today, investors can have a look and buy the coins and hold it for the upcoming year which will be profit for sure. Crypto market is already in the process of comeback. The value of BTC is less because of lot of investors taking money out of crypto in panic condition. But the growth will be going to happen and will see the value of BTC raises to 10K.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

I still think we will see the market recovery. Maybe in a few years.

Historically the crypto market has always had hard corrections followed by higher highs, but no one knows what will happen.
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

If we look at the past pattern in cryptos rise and fall in prices, it would take a year or two before another bullish market recover from a bearish one. If the same pattern applies, then we should expect recovery end of next year.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I dont feel any signs that crypto will comeback at this time because as you can see the market is still in dump. Maybe the comeback for the crypto is next year. It doesnt matter as long as it is surely can happen. I will tale risks and wait for the right time that the market will recover. For the sake of my money and allowance.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

There is a negative weather in the market. It also does not seem to be in a nice development. This year can be seen as a lost year.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Zoom out and take a look at the wider vista in crypto for comparison.

Just the mere fact so many questions like this are being asked on these threads can mean only one thing:  THE BANKSTERS ARE WINNING THE BATTLE RIGHT NOW!

The masses have been squeezed from every angle for the last 40 years leaving very little left on the table for them to invest with and pull themselves out of the banker imposed slavery we all live under, despite crypto being the opportunity of a lifetime for anyone breathing right now.  Add to the fact the crypto markets are still very small compared to fiats ones, there is very little liquidity there for people to trade with.

This is a battle for the minds of the sheople.  The masses dictate the direction society moves in (not us early crypto adopters) and that's why the money-men spend so much time, effort, and money gaslighting them into a frenetic and chaotic mind set regarding cryptos.  They are easier to control that way and thus steer them away from crypto for just a little longer.

Just so you know the govs and corps are working around the clock to scare people away just a little longer, so they can perfect what they plan to roll out when the time is right.

Everyone's best option right now is to cast a wide net and accumulate as much and as many stacks as you can.  When it all shakes out, some will win and some will lose, but most early adopters will discover and see wealth differently after the shift.  Just be prepared.  When the masses start 'adopting' cryptos, it will start happening slowly, then suddenly all at once!

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

There are still some pressures and concerns about losses if bought at this price among new investors. We can not say a few hundred dollars pumping as a reversal signal, we need to wait a few days to actually find out what the market is trending right now. It is uncertain whether the market will move up from today's level, but it is almost certain that every good currency will lose 2-3 times a year compared to today's prices, so long-term investment they are a good buy.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Last half a year was depressive enough for come back. I though every single week that bullish trend is coming, but i was wrong and now crypto destroyed my life.
Probably bearish market won't finish within a year...
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

It is hundred percent sure that crypto will comeback in future but at present it will take time to recover in coming days or months. Correction time is very difficult for every one and every body think that it may go down more but wait for some good time.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

I really hope so as I have been holding my cryptos for quite a while. But the trend in the market right now is so unpredictable that any moment we see rise and fall of crypto prices without warning. I hope we will see stability really soon.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

Given the volatility of the market today. I just hope that it will gradually stabilize and recover again. Crypto has always been one of the leading trends in today's era because of its benefits. It creates employment opportunities for people around the world. Crypto will thrive in the future to match the speed of technology development today. Crypto market will comeback soon.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

I dont feel any signs of pumping right now. I hope it will pump as soon as possible so that I can sell my tokens in a good time especially its december near christmas. So many expenses and I need also money before the year ends. So that I can buy things that I need when its 2019. I hope so.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

It is hundred percent sure that crypto will comeback in future but at present it will take time to recover in coming days or months. Correction time is very difficult for every one and every body think that it may go down more but wait for some good time.
although maybe there will still be some corrections but it is likely that at the beginning of the year it will be the beginning of an increase in crypto, although it will not increase rapidly but it can give us more enthusiasm. this condition will not last long because crypto is very volatile so there will definitely be another increase sooner or later.

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

Yes, the price dramatically drops down. I'm shocked. Although I understand that this all actions on strategy whales. And soon we will see a cunning market reversal and further recovery of the cryptocurrency.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

to put of decision as preparing use with submission of funds and expends on potentials to returns with limit on nominal as profit on request with the manage of evaluation on appealing the different use of switches with the arrange of denomination.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

I don't think so. i think we will see the growth in Q1 2019. The Bakkt will be accepted and NASDAQ will start futures on bitcoin. These news are very important. After them crypto will start a new bullrun.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

Now of course a great time to buy cryptocurrency , I think now you can buy more coins that are in a big drawdown , and if you are in the transaction and you can buy more !
Lyd

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

I don't read the predictions anymore because I think that crypto will start to grow only after it reaches the bottom line.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

I think that everyone would tell you that we are waiting this perfect time for crypto to come back for a long period of time and I hope now there is such moment...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: