Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23685 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

The crypto market signs will come back, I don't think it's seen yet. Within a few days, the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum declined. And if I see it now, it's better to invest. Investment is very important before the crypto-coin market rises again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:00:55 AM

probably this is the time for new participants in crypto, for new investments, since cryptocurrency prices are in a low range, and even if there is another decrease this will not affect profit in longterm investment
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

The time is not yet set. Whales want the best prices to buy more crypto currencies and we are forced to wait till they will get their pockets full. I hope this is going to happen within the next three months so we can go to the moon.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

For last days the bitcoin exchange rate decreased by 0.12% and now amounts to 3,425 thousand dollars. XRP growing in value, also eth added to the price. But there are some coins that have fallen. The market continues to be in multi directional dynamics.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

A comeback will do but we have no exact time when that will start kicking.

A reset is what we needed, reset in a way that the people in the space are the ones who really believes into crypto's.

This reset will occur when it seems that there is no way out and the end of the market. I do not know what the price of Bitcoin will be at that moment, maybe $ 1000, maybe $ 2000, all the news will say that the cryptocurrency is over, most people will have time to forget how the market works. It is the best conditions fro market's comeback.
Robuexp

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

I'm about to make my first purchase with crypto Smiley. 100euro... Still trying to decide if eth is my best choice and... If i should buy now at 80euro or wait another week or two.... Any advice?
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Not yet, there will be a comeback but it is going to be a couple of years from now, cryptos have already have their comeback for this year and now is the time for them to go down and start the recovery process all over again. When we do see a comeback though, one thing we should be expecting is for the coin to hit twice their previous ATHs

QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

The return of the upward market until the end of 2018 will not be. This was a foreseen situation. It is very risky to go with investments in real time. I will begin to actively invest when the ethereum is 50 dollars.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
I think in terms of price action, the past few months have been a turbulent ride for the cryptocurrency market, to say the least. After the value of most significant coins rose astronomically throughout most of 2017, prices peaked towards the end of December and subsequently plunged back down as the euphoria faded.Another fascinating theme is how cryptocurrencies would fare in a future recession. This topic is rarely touched upon, as even discussing a potential crisis is seen as something of a taboo during good times.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

indeed maybe the price still can't be stable and it will rarely be stable because, of course the price will always change, it can be up or down depending on the location, maybe this is still a trap for us but, I hope the price can be stable even though it seems like a difficult thing.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

It is very difficult to find a place to enter the bear market, of course, you must first look at the chart globally, as you can be an eternal investor in the project , but I think if you now buy the top altcoins you can not earn bad

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

As of the moment, the crypto market is in deep depression and majority of crypto are all red. If your thinking of going back to crypto, I think now is the right time. Just make sure you can handle the volatility of crypto. If you buy crypto now in this bearish market, you can have them in a very cheap price and when the price fluctuates higher, its an instant gain on your part.

Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
We have been bored by the market for a year, we are losing money everyday. So if you are not in market now, don't come back now. If something happen and good news come, then you can invest again.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

It is very difficult to find a place to enter the bear market, of course, you must first look at the chart globally, as you can be an eternal investor in the project , but I think if you now buy the top altcoins you can not earn bad

It is very difficult to guess when we actually reach the bottom, although I think that below 3000$ should not fall.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

of course cryptocurrency prices can still recover, you just need to wait for it and have to have very high patience to be able to make price increases again.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

I think the best time to come back to cryptocurrency is when the bull run has started, you don't need to worry of losing money when bull run starts, get back to the market now, you may lose your money because the market is still in bear trend.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:03:37 AM

The comeback  is not going to happen yet as there is no support for bitcoin yet,  things are really going to get more depressed as many are anticipating bitcoin price to fall below three thousand dollars.  As soon as price bottom out,  we may expect comeback!

Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

I firmly believe that the situation will change and crypto will up higher in value.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Every cryptocurrency enthusiast is now waiting for a "comeback" for crypto, but I do not think it will happen in the nearest time. We should be ready to wait for 1-2 years until the next bullish market phase.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

The crypto market in depression is very heavy and now just looking for profit is very difficult. This bear market occurs because there are investors with large funds that make the price of Bitcoin decline. But we also have to be sure that the crypto market will definitely recover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: