Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto?  (Read 23682 times)
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:10:14 AM

Finally! Yes. I think that time is come and now we see a market recovery. But need to be careful, because price can be unstable before new year and maybe someone decide to play with us decret game and decrease price of BTC.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:49:30 AM

Finally! Yes. I think that time is come and now we see a market recovery. But need to be careful, because price can be unstable before new year and maybe someone decide to play with us decret game and decrease price of BTC.
In fact, relax too early, not until the end of the year to wait, and until the end of spring, because at a price of $ 6,000, too, everyone thought that this is the end of the fall in prices, but it turned out otherwise
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

I read such headlines many times during 2018. However, the real time when we must to return and start investing again, - this time has come just now. All those who invested many months earlier still have very big losses that they will not recover very soon.
KKH84

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:56:58 AM

We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
we should not be easily tempted by the current market price situation, because often all things are just a trap, a few days are stable but suddenly experience a decline which causes losses. we better keep watching first, because two days is not a long time.

I agree with you, if look at the crypto price chart on the exchange I think the increase is still too slow and I think this is only a momentary pump that will provide benefits for those who have a lot of capital.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

I saw an increase in prices over  past few days, I bought ethereum when the price was still under $ 100 with all money I had around $ 8k and now I see price is over $ 120
but here I still feel confused, do I've to keep holding or selling with a little profit Huh I'm afraid of price increases for just few days which will then experience dump

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:19:27 AM

later this year the value of movement indicates the crypto is good enough. This may indeed be a time where crypto has recovered and started many can produce more. However certainly be cautious must remain a top priority because without it is then the recovery could also be a disadvantage if it is too late to enter.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Indeed, in recent days crypto prices have shown very good changes. However, this has not indicated that the market will surge. I think there are still many investors out there who have not invested in the crypto-coin market for. So that this price change doesn't feel too high.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Hopefully it is . Also the hope in the hearts of many amongst us is due the occasion of new year. The CRYPTOCURRENCY has been really low this year now is the best time for its comeback.
Return as a phoenix from the ashes. I hope that it will be really possible. In any case, today, people are still trying to argue. The return of the cryptocurrency market will occur. It will be very soon.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

Hopefully it is . Also the hope in the hearts of many amongst us is due the occasion of new year. The CRYPTOCURRENCY has been really low this year now is the best time for its comeback.
Return as a phoenix from the ashes. I hope that it will be really possible. In any case, today, people are still trying to argue. The return of the cryptocurrency market will occur. It will be very soon.
I agree the blockchain is now in great demand and I think it will develop, and the fact that prices are now low I think this is a temporary phenomenon and they will recover very quickly

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

Last bear market  lasted for almost four years.
I think this one will not be so long, but another year or year and half will be needed for the market to be prepared for another bull run.
Aptekary

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Last bear market  lasted for almost four years.
I think this one will not be so long, but another year or year and half will be needed for the market to be prepared for another bull run.
We are expecting a bull run since spring 2018.. Already so many predictions were made about the future prospects of the cryptocurrency market, that all users of cryptocurrencies have already ceased to pay any attention to them.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:15:30 PM

We are expecting a bull run since spring 2018.. Already so many predictions were made about the future prospects of the cryptocurrency market, that all users of cryptocurrencies have already ceased to pay any attention to them.
It would be great if the bull market came in the spring ... I am afraid that we would have to wait for it much longer. But I hope for rapid growth!

NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

We can expect and hope for anything, but growth will begin when it is needed, and whatever we do, we cannot change it! We can only wait for better times!

markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

however, this is the best time to buy more assets that we want, because now the price is still very cheap and close to the base, the possibility for prices to rise very high

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

I dont think so. This is not defintiely a comeback time. We have to wait and see. May be still some pain is left out before the gain.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

Last bear market  lasted for almost four years.

You exaggerate. I am sure that already in 2019 we will see a reversal of price movements in the crypto market. We can only wait and hope for it.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

I did not leave cryptocurrency. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will soon recover. That is why I continue to believe in cryptocurrency and invest in it.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

2018 might have been terrible but I think it is too early in the day to give up on crypto-currencies . Crypto is the future and I see a great recovery on 2019. We need not give  up
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

With the decline in the value of the crypto market, it provides wider opportunities for beginners and other crypto communities to be able to join investment more easily. Will increase the opportunity to generate higher profits. But to get to that point, it takes time and patience to wait for it, because the market is difficult to predict.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:45:07 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 08:24:51 AM by oktana

2018 might have been terrible but I think it is too early in the day to give up on crypto-currencies . Crypto is the future and I see a great recovery on 2019. We need not give  up
If we have to give up because of the current conditions then it is not an excuse to leave Crypto because conditions a few years ago Crypto certainly did not have a price and even many did not believe in Crypto.

but after the big explosion that occurred at Crypto is now increasingly popular and many people enter when the Crypto price is above so you will be surprised if you get the Crypto price as it is now because you have experienced a very large decline if the price comparison in 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: