Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money???  (Read 1237 times)
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

Just be patient don't try anything absurd else you will lose a lot of money. In times like this, patience is the key to making huge profits. money moves from impatient to a patient person only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

Being patient and holding better, I am still confident that the value of the cryptocurrency will increase. I don't like to sell when the price is low if I can still benefit by holding it.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:30 PM

I believe everyone should take some risk in life but it should be made with some calculation, blind risks always loose you money in no time. Long term is an investment and risk should be for short term otherwise it gives some tension. Risk with the money which don't affect you very much even if you loose it and saves rest of money for your personal expenses.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Patience is the key. Don't risk if you know in yourself you'll regret your decision. Now is the right time to invest while the price is still low, then wait for it to go up.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
I think looking at the current unstable bitcoin trading market we have to be good at seeing the situation, because we do not have to wait and wait for the bitcoin price increase because we also will not know that year-end predictions will now go up even in the current month's price fluctuations still not normal, so my strategy is now to look at the price for selling coins even though it is risky but at least we get a profit
Luky67

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

What do you think guys??

If you currently sell just to get the money in hand is not the right choice, try to be patient and hold the cryptocurrency you have, the market can definitely improve and wait a better price to your advantage.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

Be patient is for people who lacks technical understanding of charts and hence not good at short term trading.

You can only take risk with pump/dump coins and short term trading if you understand and can predict market movements according to the news available and past price data. Id you don't know anything about technical analysis, be in long term HODL with famous coins. Taking risk is only worthy if you can trade well through Technical and Fundamental analysis. Else, you are most probably going to lose all your money.
Selling your coins at this stage of market is irrelevant because it is a loss or you will get less profit so it is irrelevant again because if we can get huge profit here then why we sell for low profit is totally out of mind. All we need at this stage if to have patience to let the price go higher for we are here to touch huge profit which is only possible in high market and our actions are responsible for any result.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Be patient is for people who lacks technical understanding of charts and hence not good at short term trading.

You can only take risk with pump/dump coins and short term trading if you understand and can predict market movements according to the news available and past price data. Id you don't know anything about technical analysis, be in long term HODL with famous coins. Taking risk is only worthy if you can trade well through Technical and Fundamental analysis. Else, you are most probably going to lose all your money.
Selling your coins at this stage of market is irrelevant because it is a loss or you will get less profit so it is irrelevant again because if we can get huge profit here then why we sell for low profit is totally out of mind. All we need at this stage if to have patience to let the price go higher for we are here to touch huge profit which is only possible in high market and our actions are responsible for any result.
Even holding has some risks, nothing is 100 % safe. Its about risking more or less, and about profit you think to make, possibilities are endless, what is your thing you need to find by trying everything you can afford.
Quick reminder that price dropped under 6,000$ and who sold at top and bought again, waited little now can sell for 8,000$. This year there were plenty opportunities for shortage, many ups and downs, its not only that you can risk with trading some pump and dump coins, you can trade with main coins, and just don`t cut loses with them, save if you made a mistake and you didn`t do trade in the right time, price will recover one day.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

If you do not need the money, then definitely be patient. There is a halving coming in 2020 and the price will definitely increase before then.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

As an investor one should know that either  to stay calm or take a risk because these are only things out of which we have to choose one in any sort of investment. Investment is all about risk taking. Either we get profit or we get loss.So it depends upon the luck and situation but instead of creating panic we should stay calm and keep on investing specially in cryptocurrency as it has a good future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

Don't hurry to convert your bitcoins into fiat. Be patient and calm ,and redeem your bitcoins only when its price reaches its peak. You will always regret your decision if you will sale your bitcoins now. Higher risks will lead you to earn higher profits. According to predictions it will soon surpass $20k. Just wait and watch.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

What do you think guys??

I prefer that you should hold for a long time because selling your coins is just throwing up your money since the price is very low, that's the reason why professional traders like the volatility, because they can always gain profit for those people who are not well experienced about how the market works.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

I must say it depends on your willingness to accept the challenge and stress of the situation. If youre a risk taker then its easy for you to trade in a risky way. The process is vice cersa in case of a play safe person.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

What do you think guys??

Why not both? I mean you can't risk most of your money but if you put aside some %5 or so and just put it on something insanely swingy and risky and just close your eyes and hope that it will be great and put up a sell order that you think makes sense.
However if you put most of your money into something like that you will not be making a decent money because either you will get rich or you will lose it all. Instead of putting that much risk into your investments just put a small amount of it into risky things and rest into steadier stuff.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

Just be patient don't try anything absurd else you will lose a lot of money. In times like this, patience is the key to making huge profits. money moves from impatient to a patient person only.

In my own opinion, most of the people today are losing their coins because of panic selling in the market and they are not patient enough to wait for the big price to come out before selling their coins.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

Just hodl it until it price value will recover soon.Being patient and dont get panic for whatever happens,when you get panic and take a risk to sell it in the market you might loose it.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

Just hodl it until it price value will recover soon.Being patient and dont get panic for whatever happens,when you get panic and take a risk to sell it in the market you might loose it.
Being patient to take risks to have a reward will gives you a good output. Having determined to earn money is good as long you know how to earn gains. Hold rather than losing money at all.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

It will always depends on you, if you don't have enough cash and you only got bitcoin, go sell it because you need it, don't wait for the price to rise. But if you use bitcoin as your investment, then hold it first
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

I agree, being patient here in cryptocurrency world can make you more profited than to those who did not wait for the right time to sell. It is better to just hold for the longest time than to lose a lot of money if you think that the value of bitcoin is low then buy more bitcoin for more bitcoin profited.
Paulinhozinha

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

If you send that the time of trading is bad, then it will be good for one to be patient. You can decide to take the risk and watch out for the outcome. But the best advice is to be patient with whatever situations you find yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: