Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money???  (Read 1228 times)
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

For me I will still be patient and just wait for opportunity. Because I still don't have spare money to risk for more. And besides I am not rushing into something here all I want is to earn extra and to get more knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
It depends on your situation if you need the money why you should hold if you need your money for important thing to spend your funds, but if dont really need the money you should hold and wait for your big profit patience is the key here.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

I suggest if I have a lot of altcoins I will hold it , because I can get my money back or possible to earn more money if the value of the coins that you hold increase again.  Patient is needed to get what you are goal .
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

Much better to grab this great opportunity given to us by this downtrend and take the risk by holding than to regret someday when you see market starting to climb back. You just need to be patient enough to wait that market will recover from this current situation. But if you are not risk taker person and you have doubt about cryptocurrency, i think this is not a kind of investment for you.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

What do you think guys??

Patience of course to get success and hold your investment do not sell i look the new rebounds for bitcoin and altcoins soon before end of this year so if have a brave heart and have an grab the opportunity to increase your invest buy now the value goes up.

tuturutmunding

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

Success will be realized if we dare to take risks in a business. Just do what we plan on investment for example without our courage is not possible to benef
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:06:07 AM

Be patient and also at the same time take a risk. When you are taking a risk then you should have 100% commitment to what you are doing and while you doing it then you should be patient in order to see the result at the end of the day. Taking risk is not all about being brave and keep doing things, it also involved waiting and having a lot of patience.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency and it would remain so in near future, so have patience and hold you coin. It wouldn't dip forever, it will definitely rebound some day in future.

Scripture

Activity: 1299
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

Selling crypto today doesnt give you much profit and the only good thing you can do is to hold it for a while. Even holding is risky too because you dont even know when it will rise up again, how long does your patience take you and is the price goes high or even lower. All aspects of investments are risk, you cannot get rid of it.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:57:28 AM

What do you think guys??

For me be patience is better than to take a risk for money because if you use your patience there is no risk you just need to wait for a long time to earn a big amount of money
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

What do you think guys??

This is decision that needs to be weigh in. Money is very valuable to everyone else and this needs a thorough consideration. For me if my coins is already about to be exchange i sell some to convert into fiat and can be deposited in my savings account. The remaining will be part of my investment.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:22 AM

Waiting while holding back the bitcoin you have I think a good action, until you feel sure to take back the bitcoin you have so for what we are takers a risk that we finally regret better wait and in the end we smile.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:40:45 AM

What do you think guys??
It depends on your situation if you need the money why you should hold if you need your money for important thing to spend your funds, but if dont really need the money you should hold and wait for your big profit patience is the key here.
I think it could much better if we work to have some amount to add and keep it and patiently wait for the good price to back. We do not have to put our money in it that has to be used for expenses because that can only lose when comes to need it bit the piece goes down. Be patient and do something good while waiting.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

I likely say that it is patient. Because i believe in the saying, patience is a virtue.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:50:45 AM

In my own words, it will depend on what we want and what we need, if we need money immediately we will take it out. And if we can still wait for the coins to get a higher price, we would probably wait for it.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:08 AM

waiting longer is the best way. maybe you can get a new investment with a new bitcoin price. and never panic sell for bitcoins that already have before.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

What do you think guys??

I would suggest that it is better to be patient and hold until the price rises.  In the first place,  you already invested in crypto. And I assumed that you invested what you are ready to lose. But I am pretty sure that the price will rise soon.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:12:14 AM

What do you think guys??
For me, if your are financially stable then no need for a rush. Hold or have a long term of investment. Anyway it is a way of taking a risk just find some time or right time then after waiting you will be one of the richest bitcoiner.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

What do you think guys??
For me I would suggest to hold your bitcoins for now because the price is low and I do believe it will rise up in the nearest period of time. Bitcoin price now is good for those who wanted to invest because it is low and will have big return of investment when it hits in the market. So better hold and if you still have money you buy bitcoins.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:27:45 AM

What do you think guys??
For me I would suggest to hold your bitcoins for now because the price is low and I do believe it will rise up in the nearest period of time. Bitcoin price now is good for those who wanted to invest because it is low and will have big return of investment when it hits in the market. So better hold and if you still have money you buy bitcoins.
Taking risk is normal in the crypto feild, because this feild is really a risky types of gaining, and if we don't want to take risk we maybe go out of this feild and find another job to get an extra income. Holding is also risky specially to those who don't have enoughf patience to wait for the right time to sell. Because everything in crypto feild is really unpredictable so before we enter this feild we must know first the possible consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: