Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's report Ken Slaughter / Active Mining to SEC  (Read 8913 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:28:27 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:00:10 PM

I am posting one number of Kens SSN every 1 hour until my entire 7 BTC refund for purchase on VMC is returned to this address
1132aoX2NZTDVSoi8UTUQLrVdtMq9zU2JM

to show how serious I am Ken here are the first three

scum bags like you and your criminal family need to be removed from the BTC community 1 by 1

Next 2 digits for 1 BTC to the address and PM with TX ID

Black mail much? I dare a troll to explain to me how this VPN forum is usable in a court of law cause your an idiot

Samatha and Micah info is next stay tuned. 

Just to let you know 502,

That by posting this info if any credit fraud is perpetrated on Kens credit file and they can link it back to you, then you will be on the hook just the same as the ones who commited the ID Theft.

mcleo

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

What I am realizing more and more is that to get justice as it pertains to virtual currencies, guerrila action is required.
I won't define guerilla action, but I certainly cannot blame individuals for feeling compelled to resort to measures such as posting SIN numbers.

I've been following Active Mining closely since its inception and anyone who stands up for that company is faithfully blinded, or in on it.  

I personally have not invested in the company, but I know some people who have and they are simply hopeless.  Since "Ken"'s company was pulled from BitFunder (I think that's where it was listed, correct me if I'm wrong), only diversions and veils have been offered by the company.

Something as simple as confirming one's ownership of shares is denied.  This is a basic share-holders right (to know their shares are legitimate shares!) and he has breached that.

When I was a lurker, I saw one fellow, I think Volcanic something or other, post here with some serious dox.  Then he left.  Maybe he was threatened, I have no way of knowing.

There is shady **** going on under the surface of this company.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:37:07 PM

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20140302/BUSINESS04/303020022/Bitcoin-Springfield-mining-machines-Slaughter?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:58:46 PM

That video is quite telling. Whoever that is being interviewed has no clue of what he speaks. That was force fed. Someone who has been mining since 2009 would know the difference between mh/s and gh/s.
gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 11:18:46 PM

You have just been sent a personal message by 5024476753 on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Calll me to discuss legal concerns for yourself and the ones you are involved with clearly

Scott Carnes
719-444-7779 ext 6288

Here is my mailing address if you want to communicate via mail about Virtual Mining Corporation
4125 Center Park Drive
Mail Code 1552
Colorado Springs CO 80916

LOL that is Funny to Say that i am just a Puppet account,

And a few people have met Ken and a few people have met me and can tell you that i am a real person Living in a whole different state then ken

So put that in your pipe and smoke that crack some more

mcleo

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:43:28 AM

You have just been sent a personal message by 5024476753 on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Calll me to discuss legal concerns for yourself and the ones you are involved with clearly

Scott Carnes
719-444-7779 ext 6288

Here is my mailing address if you want to communicate via mail about Virtual Mining Corporation
4125 Center Park Drive
Mail Code 1552
Colorado Springs CO 80916

LOL that is Funny to Say that i am just a Puppet account,

And a few people have met Ken and a few people have met me and can tell you that i am a real person Living in a whole different state then ken

So put that in your pipe and smoke that crack some more

What's the context here?  Are you saying Active Mining is a legitimate mining business that will eventually satisfy its share-holders?
gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:08:11 AM

Yep Just wait the 3 weeks when kens said the Big news is coming then

Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:05:34 AM

ah kenny boy.. at best you are grossly incompetent and at worst you are a fraudster... remind you of anyone in the news lately?
mr Karpeles perhaps?

the kind of fools who invest in activemining are the same kind of fools who held their money in Mt Gox... with endless red flags and yet still, blinded by greed, ignorance or stubbornness, they choose not to heed the warnings.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
mcleo

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:15:40 AM

Since ActMining's inception, it has been a waiting game. 

I don't think you're Ken, I think you might be a guy who got in too deep and is now hopelessly faithful.  Funny how those two go together.
Either way, Active Mining, in my eyes, is vapourware.  Pure and simple.

gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 09:34:53 AM

ah kenny boy.. at best you are grossly incompetent and at worst you are a fraudster... remind you of anyone in the news lately?
mr Karpeles perhaps?

the kind of fools who invest in activemining are the same kind of fools who held their money in Mt Gox... with endless red flags and yet still, blinded by greed, ignorance or stubbornness, they choose not to heed the warnings.

I don't think you're Ken, I think you might be a guy who got in too deep and is now hopelessly faithful.  Funny how those two go together.

Actually I own no shares of Active Mining
I am not ken
Also I live in Florida No where close to the same state as ken.

Because i have never yelled and Screamed at ken and have always shown him respect when i have talked to him, no to mention when i had my site i approached ken in a professional manner and interviewed him and his company and ken respected that so ken actually talks to me for those reasons.

mcleo

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:02:06 AM

mr Karpeles perhaps?

Actually I own no shares of Active Mining
I am not ken
Also I live in Florida No where close to the same state as ken.

Because i have never yelled and Screamed at ken and have always shown him respect when i have talked to him, no to mention when i had my site i approached ken in a professional manner and interviewed him and his company and ken respected that so ken actually talks to me for those reasons.

Great, so we have that in common.  Nothing invested in the company.

But see we deviate in this regard.  I let the actions of a company dictate how I perceive them.  You seem to think that because Ken can speak professionally (what an elusive trait! (please sense the sarcasm)), that logically, his company must therefore be as well.  Here is where your logic flawed my friend.

Yelling and screaming gets people no where, but nothing tangible after countless millions are invested into a mining company speaks louder than a professional voice ever can.

Wink
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:49:00 PM

I'm surprised no one is charging admission.  Isn't that how sideshows usually make money?

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:09:27 AM

You have zero ground to stand on Samantha, unfortunately for you I have communications from you directly reporting that VMC care of you will be refunding my money, which unfortunately moves the charges I have filed against all 5 of you to include punitive damages since it was stated that refund was intended and never delivered, Ken has you Micah & Gerald all named as employees directly.  I would love to see some legal action regarding this forum so we can nail Ken Slaughter to the wall along with your entire criminal family.  By all means have let's have communications in this forum subpoenaed by the district attorney and open a whole new can of woop ass on the multimillion dollar scam KEN SLAUGHTER UNDER THE VIRTUAL  MINING CORPORATION  NAME that is being ran here breaking federal law will not end well for anyone involved especially those who had direct knowledge and intent to defraud including this new pack of lies that you are not involved.  Please have Ken give me a call to discuss or would you like your Personal address on 564th disclosed so everyone can come get there money from you directly.  Is Ken in Florida? Whos name is the bank of america account in? The Bebout family will hear from us next. Your baby is ugly! holla... to be continued I'm sure. 

gjpminingco

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 02:11:44 AM

Ohh You mean just like you Claim to Be the Real Det. SCOTT CARNES which i have already spoken to the real scott carnes who is a officer, and who has been made aware that you are using his identity and is now Looking for you

fanalitize

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:48:49 PM

AGAIN ME, Micah and Gerald HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH KENNITH SLAUGHTER/VMC.WE ARE NOT EMPLOYEE'S WITH HIM,I WAS AN EMPLOYEE A MONTH AGO,ALL REFUNDS HAVE TO GO THREW KENNITH SLAUGHTER AND I WAS NOT THE EMPLOYEE THAT HANDLED THE REFUNDS.THIS IS HARASSMENT AND I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE BEING A PART OF THIS.QUIT IT AND MOVE ONTO THE REAL SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM.IF YOU WERE TO SHOW UP TO THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE LISTED REST ASSURE YOU I WILL HAVE THE POLICE WAITING FOR YOU!!! YOUR MONEY IS NOT HERE,ITS WITH VMC/ AKA KEN.IF OUR NAMES ARE LISTED AS EMPLOYEE'S STILL THAT IS KEN'S DOING,BUT AS I STATED BEFORE WE ARE NO LONGER WORKING FOR KENNITH SLAUGHTER.
ALSO TO CLEAR UP SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE ONE PERSON DOES A CRIMINAL ACT IN THE FAMILY DOES NOT MAKE EVERYONE ELSE A CRIMINAL.IF IT DOES THEN YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE CRIMINALS SINCE YOU ARE COMMITTING A CRIME WITH FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME,MICAH AND GERALD THAT WE ARE DOING CRIMINAL WORK,AND THREATENING US AND HARASSING.ALL OF THESE POSTS ARE BEING REPORTED I HAVE ALREADY MADE A REPORT AGAINST YOU IN FROM THE FIRST POST AND THE EMAILS YOU HAVE SENT ME USING FACEBOOK.WHEN CONTACTING A FEW PEOPLE ITS NOT TO HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE REAL PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN REALLY IS.SO LET THIS BE A FINAL WARNING OR I WILL GO AHEAD AND PRESS CHARGES AGAINST YOU.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:33:37 PM

ALSO TO CLEAR UP SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE ONE PERSON DOES A CRIMINAL ACT IN THE FAMILY DOES NOT MAKE EVERYONE ELSE A CRIMINAL.

Well, at least everyone now knows that it is a complete scam run by a criminal whose own family loathes him. Thanks for the update.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:12:42 AM

AGAIN ME, Micah and Gerald HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH KENNITH SLAUGHTER/VMC.WE ARE NOT EMPLOYEE'S WITH HIM,I WAS AN EMPLOYEE A MONTH AGO,ALL REFUNDS HAVE TO GO THREW KENNITH SLAUGHTER AND I WAS NOT THE EMPLOYEE THAT HANDLED THE REFUNDS.THIS IS HARASSMENT AND I WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE BEING A PART OF THIS.QUIT IT AND MOVE ONTO THE REAL SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM.IF YOU WERE TO SHOW UP TO THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE LISTED REST ASSURE YOU I WILL HAVE THE POLICE WAITING FOR YOU!!! YOUR MONEY IS NOT HERE,ITS WITH VMC/ AKA KEN.IF OUR NAMES ARE LISTED AS EMPLOYEE'S STILL THAT IS KEN'S DOING,BUT AS I STATED BEFORE WE ARE NO LONGER WORKING FOR KENNITH SLAUGHTER.
ALSO TO CLEAR UP SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE ONE PERSON DOES A CRIMINAL ACT IN THE FAMILY DOES NOT MAKE EVERYONE ELSE A CRIMINAL.IF IT DOES THEN YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE CRIMINALS SINCE YOU ARE COMMITTING A CRIME WITH FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME,MICAH AND GERALD THAT WE ARE DOING CRIMINAL WORK,AND THREATENING US AND HARASSING.ALL OF THESE POSTS ARE BEING REPORTED I HAVE ALREADY MADE A REPORT AGAINST YOU IN FROM THE FIRST POST AND THE EMAILS YOU HAVE SENT ME USING FACEBOOK.WHEN CONTACTING A FEW PEOPLE ITS NOT TO HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE REAL PERSON BEHIND THE SCREEN REALLY IS.SO LET THIS BE A FINAL WARNING OR I WILL GO AHEAD AND PRESS CHARGES AGAINST YOU.

Somebody oughta check the Slaughter house for carbon monoxide. These folks ain't right in the head.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:26:37 AM

ALSO TO CLEAR UP SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE ONE PERSON DOES A CRIMINAL ACT IN THE FAMILY DOES NOT MAKE EVERYONE ELSE A CRIMINAL.

Well, at least everyone now knows that it is a complete scam run by a criminal whose own family loathes him. Thanks for the update.

I did a +1 and my post was deleted but the original post wasn't... LMAO... I didnt know +1 was so offensive or off topic

ok ill change it... +2

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:25:46 PM

Somebody oughta check the Slaughter house for carbon monoxide. These folks ain't right in the head.

The last interloper who tried is rotting in the compost heap -- out back by the creek.  Them Slaughter boys don't take kindly to strangers Angry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: