Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's report Ken Slaughter / Active Mining to SEC  (Read 8913 times)
kingcrimson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:05:25 AM

Let's get this guy. If enough of us report him, he will face the consequences of lying, cheating, stealing. He is actually worse than Labcoin who at least had the courtesy to make getting scammed entertaining.

Couple links to get the ball rolling:
http://www.sec.gov/complaint/select.shtml
 https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/questionaire.xhtml

Unregistered securities, theft of our shares, manipulation of stock price, insider trading, there are a dozen ways we can get this fatty in trouble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:11:16 AM

This troll thread will die like all the others.  Give up loser.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:12:24 AM

Here's a great link to start the quest.

The US has Judge Judy, the UK has....

http://www.punchandjudy.com/

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:23:30 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 11:41:39 AM by zumzero

Let's get this guy. If enough of us report him, he will face the consequences of lying, cheating, stealing. He is actually worse than Labcoin who at least had the courtesy to make getting scammed entertaining.

Couple links to get the ball rolling:
http://www.sec.gov/complaint/select.shtml
 https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/questionaire.xhtml

Unregistered securities, theft of our shares, manipulation of stock price, insider trading, there are a dozen ways we can get this fatty in trouble.

Oh boy, you sure know how to wins friends in the 'unregistered securities' section of Bitcointalk!   LMAO!!   Grin

Why not report everyone?!!  Huh

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:12:24 PM

Unregistered securities

You are making a comedy of yourself, if you want to get Ken for unregistered securities, are you not getting yourself?

This action only results in the loss of everything we own. You are in fact threatening my wealth. I recommend you stop this action, you likely own a small handful of shares but are putting large holders at risk with this idea of yours.

Please have some respect and stop. Please delete this thread.
mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:44:48 PM

Unregistered securities

You are making a comedy of yourself, if you want to get Ken for unregistered securities, are you not getting yourself?

It is not illegal to BUY unregistered securities, just like getting robbed is not illegal.  Only robbing is illegal, you're OK.

That said...

Reaction when the court learns you invested in "...a virtual identity totally owned by the Active Mining Corporation (Belize) that represents both itself and its profits."

http://s23.postimg.org/awr1kmzyj/judge_judy_laughing_o.gif
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

This troll thread will die like all the others.  Give up loser.

I would file a complaint if I was a shareholder but sadly all I can do is sit back and laugh as Kenny boy keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:17:07 PM

The SEC already investigated most of the listed securities including ACtM months ago around the time of the BF close-down. Remember that? Yes the SEC closed BF and BTC-TC. They also contacted atleast one ACtM shareholder at that time to get their general view of the company.

So they already have Ken's full details and have been in touch with him. That's why he acts on legal advice now. That's why he spent a good deal of time sorting out the legalities of going onto CT.

I wouldn't try to stop anyone if they thought they wanted to complain but don't expect too much to come of it. Infact by the time you hear anything back ACtM will be putting chips on boards so it's kind of a waste of time.
EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:41:03 PM

...So they already have Ken's full details and have been in touch with him. That's why he acts on legal advice now. That's why he spent a good deal of time sorting out the legalities of going onto CT.

Nah.  Ken's playing this by ear.  Experimenting, as is clearly seen from this candid footage:
http://s2.postimg.org/rrq3pph0p/daffyportal.gif
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:51:16 PM

Anyone that thinks getting the SEC involved is a good idea also thinks getting 1 satoshi per share in return is a good idea.
kingcrimson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:07:01 AM

I wouldn't try to stop anyone if they thought they wanted to complain but don't expect too much to come of it. Infact by the time you hear anything back ACtM will be putting chips on boards so it's kind of a waste of time.

you mean like he was supposed to in December?
Alphi

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:36:13 PM

The SEC already investigated most of the listed securities including ACtM months ago around the time of the BF close-down. Remember that? Yes the SEC closed BF and BTC-TC. They also contacted atleast one ACtM shareholder at that time to get their general view of the company.

So they already have Ken's full details and have been in touch with him. That's why he acts on legal advice now. That's why he spent a good deal of time sorting out the legalities of going onto CT.

if you know anything about law enforcement and regulatory compliance, the authorities rarely close investigations.
they will come for Ken IF and WHEN they have sufficient evidence to gain a successful prosecution.

at the end of the day.. all it boils down to is.. "was Ken acting in good faith when he took peoples money."

if a company fails because of sheer incompetence then there really isn't much of a case against him..
on the other hand, if it can be proven that he had no intention of delivering on his promises or being compliant with regulations then he will go down just like
DPR, Mr Shrek and Mr Shavers...

IMO at the moment he walks a very fine line because while he misses key deadlines and hasn't delivered any value for his investors he continues to brag about what he will achieve...
so he is starting to sound more like Bernie Madoff and Trendon shavers than simply a failed business man..

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

at the end of the day.. all it boils down to is.. "was Ken acting in good faith when he took peoples money."

if a company fails because of sheer incompetence then there really isn't much of a case against him..

I don't doubt investigations are left open. The point I was making was they investigated well after completion of the IPO and after the eASIC deal. Nothing has changed in those terms other than Ken has announced another significant line of the business (full custom 55nm chip). So if they were happy 3-4months ago I'm sure they are happy now.

If Ken was intending to create a sham business he wouldn't have bothered getting the eASIC deal. All IPO money was raised before that announcement and he has raised not a single cent more since then other than recently using lien to confiscate and sell Ukyo's shares for 106BTC to recover the stolen company money.

If Ken was intending to create a sham business he wouldn't have announced the latest 55nm deal with a contract with UMC. Do you realise how much more explaining and paper-chasing that creates on his part should this supposed sham business fold to try to explain away this latest aspect of the business which involves another global partner?!

I could go on and on. Nothing adds up to support this sham business idea. There is no evidence you offer other than 'missed deadlines'. There has only been one missed deadline and that was the original 28nm easic chip. Ken has publicly stated that has been upgraded after the delay to a FULL CUSTOM eAISC chip. eASIC have not denied this. UMC has not denied their contract with ACtM. Your argument has no substance and no corroborative evidence.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

You aren't tackling any of my points other than to say 'what you say is wrong'. Well you could try saying why you think I'm wrong. Want to try??

I know if might be difficult for you to explain why a 'scammer' who has already raised all the funds they ever will would then spend significant sums of money on a UMC production run - a line of the business not even mentioned during the IPO fund raising stage. A line of business that didn't need to be created to complete this 'scam'.

You are a known blackmailer on this forum and Troll for hire - you have the least credibility possible. For you to be taking this line is really really suspicious and I think this is just you fulfilling your threat to smear any company that does not pay your blackmail money.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:15:47 PM

So you refuse to say why you think I'm wrong or to tackle the points about the business developments initiated by Ken after IPO funds were all raised.

(By posting that link you are trying to steer this away from you and onto another Troll 'crumbs'. But you made the blackmail threats, no-one else will take the consequences of that. Only you.)
mainline

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:22:06 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 07:24:47 PM by mainline

...The point I was making was they investigated well after completion of the IPO and after the eASIC deal.
You aren't tackling any of my points other than to say 'what you say is wrong'. Well you could try saying why you think I'm wrong. Want to try??

I'll give it a shot.

eAsic deal was used as bait and rationale for the *second IPO*.  Yes, there were two.  Two IPOs.  Lol.  Some balk at the notion of "second IPO".  They get unnerved by self-contradictory statements.  But not you.  That's what makes you such a boss Active Miner.

Anyhow, eAsic press release bought Ken about half a year's worth of fartin' through silk.  Half a year is a sizable chunk of time for a man of his age and social standing.

Thinking that LEO roll the party van according to your schedule is absurd.  Ken's guaranteed a speedy trial, not a speedy prosecution.  Cases like Ken's are on the back burner, as they should be.  He's on the hook, they'll reel him in if/when they want him.  There's thousands of pages worth of evidence on this forum alone.  Talk about paper trail!

The absurdities of Active Mining and Ken, its illiterate CEO, have been already discussed at length -- over a thousand pages in just the "official" threads.  Consider re-reading those.
Alphi

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:55:19 PM

If Ken was intending to create a sham business he wouldn't have bothered getting the eASIC deal.
And you still understand nothing. Either you are a Slaughter, or know absolutely nothing about the most basic scams. Or know full well what it is and turned full-on scammer.

Thanks to you, I just added a Forum users saying "if this were a scam, they wouldn't do X" category to my ActiveMining/Labcoin comparison. Smiley

I agree with George Costanza just look at  LABCOIN for a textbook example of a well orchestrated SCAM and then compare how it looks strikingly similar to ACTIVEMINING.
even companies like BASIC-MINING which had legitimate hardware and paid out regular dividends turned out to be a SCAM..

its so easy to run off with everyone's money when its BTC and even if the authorities catch you they cant always get back the money... so even after 20 yrs in jail a scammer could come out a rich man...

sad but true... many of the BTC funded companies listed on BTC stock exchanges have turned out to be SCAMs.
It really is only a matter of time before the authorities step in and clean out the garbage...

unless ken delivers soon his days are numbered.. I just hope people are keeping track of his movements and watching the funds closely.

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:07:24 PM

I don't doubt investigations are left open. The point I was making was they investigated well after completion of the IPO and after the eASIC deal. Nothing has changed in those terms other than Ken has announced another significant line of the business (full custom 55nm chip). So if they were happy 3-4months ago I'm sure they are happy now.

What makes you think they're happy? Didnt it take them a year to charge Trendon Shavers? Quite a simple case by comparison.
sporket

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:48:34 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 03:31:53 PM by sporket

@Puppet:  Ken is now claiming he's under investigation by his state's securities board Smiley  That's his excuse de jure du jour for not letting his "shareholders" trade.  

Edit:  In Ken's own words (unable to directly quote locked topic, follow link)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297503.msg5110776#msg5110776 

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:42:50 PM

I am posting one number of Kens SSN every 1 hour until my entire 7 BTC refund for purchase on VMC is returned to this address
1132aoX2NZTDVSoi8UTUQLrVdtMq9zU2JM

to show how serious I am Ken here are the first three

scum bags like you and your criminal family need to be removed from the BTC community 1 by 1

Next 2 digits for 1 BTC to the address and PM with TX ID

Black mail much? I dare a troll to explain to me how this VPN forum is usable in a court of law cause your an idiot

Samatha and Micah info is next stay tuned. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: