Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How could i move on when BTC market price does not!  (Read 175 times)
indayburakday012 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

I really upset and depressed since i am doing bounty campaigns and most of the team promoting ICO are also affected which means all of the bounty hunters together with our efforts to promote the project will be affected. THere could be a sign that we will not get paid especially if market price is down since it will not attract more investors in the process. Well i just hope that bitcoin market price will move and so does our feelings towards on getting bounty rewards.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

Look at Silver. Just $16/ounce. Less money to risk and chances of silver going to $40/ounce is very high. Look for alternative investments also. Bitcoin cannot go up forever.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Don't get depressed. The price has already started to recover and soon will reach a optimum price. You won't have to move on from bitcoin. Soon it's price will make everyone happy and you will be getting your bounty rewards.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

in 2018, a lot of ico that ended up scam and detrimental to investors, especially the bounty hunters, because they already help ico run, but what is the power if sales remain unsuccessful, and end up not paid.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

I really upset and depressed since i am doing bounty campaigns and most of the team promoting ICO are also affected which means all of the bounty hunters together with our efforts to promote the project will be affected. THere could be a sign that we will not get paid especially if market price is down since it will not attract more investors in the process. Well i just hope that bitcoin market price will move and so does our feelings towards on getting bounty rewards.
It doesn't make sense, your effort has not being affected by the volatility of bitcoin price. But the quality of yourself will be affecting the result of your work. You look so pathetic rather than create such a useless thread and it may better to learn more about how to choose, or build a quality for yourself.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:42:19 AM

I really upset and depressed since i am doing bounty campaigns and most of the team promoting ICO are also affected which means all of the bounty hunters together with our efforts to promote the project will be affected.
You are complaining about it because bitcoin isn't moving that high? Here are some solutions:
1. Don't join bounty so no effort will be wasted.
2. Know what volatility means.

THere could be a sign that we will not get paid especially if market price is down since it will not attract more investors in the process.
You will not be paid if the bounty you joined is a scam.

Well i just hope that bitcoin market price will move and so does our feelings towards on getting bounty rewards.
Control your emotion, bitcoin market is a game of emotions.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:59:06 AM

Good day! There are lots of ICOs offering bounty campaigns. And not all of these are good. Some are scam. Some are legit but due to low investors contribution it won't reach even soft cap so bounty hunters won't be paid. My advice, just keep searching for good projects if you're really willing to earn. Earning money is not easy. Patience, hard work and the right project will give you the rewards you want. I'm also a bounty hunter and trader. I treasure the coins I get. Trade and keep them.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

There is no easy way to go about the market being in a bearish state. It is always hard to deal with when prices get this low. That is why it is important for you to familiarize yourself with the market before you invest, that way you know what you are getting into. the only thing that you can do now is to be patient and wait it out.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

The market of crypto currency is not for the impatient investors. In this market, investors need to be calm and wise. This year not only the bitcoin but also the whole market is facing such situation. So you do not need to move rather stay here and try to invest in bitcoin if you can. You will smile in the future.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

I think bitcoin remains no #1 position in the market for a long time. Because day by day peoples are showing more interest in this project. Its true some countries governments have banned this project but I believe in the near future all countries are accept bitcoin.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:47:06 AM

You should not get hopeless. The price of Bitcoin will soon  back to its previous position. We need to wait and be patient. just hold it and i think holding would become beneficial for you.

Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

I can't blame you if that how you perceive things lately or you're just new here I guess. Yes icos now are getting worst and we can't do anything about it aside from being cautious. But just accept it that this is always happened so nothing to worry because it will recover in time and you'll just realize that everyone here should have some balls to take anything from everything.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

What do you mean, what does bounty campaigns have to do with the bitcoin price?
If you only mean low bitcoin price = less investors, I don't think that's completely accurate. In a small scale, yes, but large investors and those who generally fund (good) projects, are hardly affected by the bitcoin course.
it's not like investors keeps everything pooled in one place? if they're down on btc they still got funds for other investments.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
PeterTom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

Services bounty hunters will always be paid even if the price of Bitcoin drops by $ 3000. Just earnings will be less. Always with a bear market, people are cautiously investing in ICOs and this is normal. You just need to wait for a more stable market.
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

I do not understand what you are maximizing because if the market price of BTC is not what it drops or rises because if it goes up you do not need to move to another altcoin and chances are if it drops and does not come back with a long time like now you can move to a good altcoin
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

People now invest well in ICO projects, you just need to find such projects and immediately take part in them. How are you looking for projects for bounty?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

If you are really upset and depressed then why you would taking this risk? There are so many risks if you are into the crypto, and there is no word back. You can find a job that pays you in fiat, don't you?
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

All my life, my age following bounty, from dozens of bounty that I follow, I only ever get one bounty that really profitable.

As a newbie there’s no need to be depressed
You will get several opportunities to make profits from bounties
So ensure to do your own research, examine each project carefully and also choose the best projects to participa In
Good luck
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

Every one gets affected by the bearish market conditions.Investors re scared of investing much and that also new projects.The best thing to at times like thsi is to accumulate as much token as you can,preparatory for a market reawakening
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

Yeah even good ico projects in recent times have failed to raise decent funds, i know what you are talking about and i agree that this bear trend is effecting bounty hunters badly as there are no buyers in the market, the ico projects are giving small rewards to bounty participants and that too goes way down ico price as soon as on exchange.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: