Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MECATOX Exchange.  (Read 465 times)
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:43:11 AM

What I see on Mercatox and which you get an advantage of is their Voting System that lists coins every month. That feature of them you could maximize by buying the Top 1 coin in the list and wait for it to be listed then they would add liquidity to the token that could be a spike for the price. I think this would work but not all the time so take this word of mine as my own comment, never an investment advice.
mistajackson

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

mercatox is nothing special and has a ton of shit-coins.
zemuks

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Just usual exchange cant say nothing good or bad about it. New coins appear there often, no problem with withdrawal.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

mercatox is nothing special and has a ton of shit-coins.
special or not it is not important, most importantly we can conduct transactions safely and comfortably. How can you mention that the coin in marcetox is garbage .. ?? whether the coin in marcetox exchange is not the same as the other exchange ... ?? please explain.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:18:00 AM

There are way better exchanges out there than that one.

Actually mercatox is new exchange and doesn't have their name to be known by most traders but mercatox has a good potential even though they're new exchange the volume is quite high. I have tried trading in it and it was 3 months ago the overall I can give a 6/10 but that was when their volume is lower but now I can say that with more people to support this exchange it can go head to head with famous exchanges.
I agree with your opinion that the marcetox exchange is still new and the volume is still low, but now I notice the volume of marcetox exchange has started to rise and probably will continue to rise.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

I am ever use this exchange but now i am not use, my experience since used this exchange
Wallet maintenance and so long time for wd
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

i don't have experienced from this exchange but my friend told me that this is not a good exchange.
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

another version of etherdelta i think
I think your opinion is correct that marcetox is almost the same as forkdelta, but I am more inclined to marcetox when compared to forkdelta.
plzdance

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

another version of etherdelta i think
I think your opinion is correct that marcetox is almost the same as forkdelta, but I am more inclined to marcetox when compared to forkdelta.
These comparisons are not correct since one exchange is centralized and there is no other. So in this sense they are not comparable, I use the delta more often...
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

I use mecatrox to be a few times. This is not a good exchange. but still at an acceptable level. This exchange is still much better than the exchange that I use as hitbtc or cryptopia
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: