Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust removal guidelines for those advertising fake/scam ICO's  (Read 5456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:25:16 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 01:26:37 PM by marlboroza

Follow these steps:

1) Delete all your posts from bounty thread
2) Remove all promotion material from social media about scam project.
3) When you are done send me PM

! Negative feedback will be changed to neutral, if you are tagged second time for promoting scam ICO don't send me PM.
! If you are tagged for promoting ponzi don't send me PM.
! Don't send me PM after ICO/bounty ended, bounty topic was locked or domain has been suspended, I won't respond to your PM

I won't respond to PM's for Monopoly, Gigahash, WECHAIN NETWORK, Yang global, Ripple Lite Network, Ultrix, Onasander, Equiten, Quio, easywork, swish any more.

Update: this is not valid for next ICO's: The English Hub, Lexzoom, Xeonframe, Strix global, Ethereum White, Regixium, Digithoth, Blockmall.
Update: no longer valid for cointrooper.
Update: no longer valid for Aircraft.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

Did you just slapped (virtual) on digaran's face?  Tongue
Here you could see how he locked the thread immediately after I posted there.
Sorry for the off-topic, I just could not resist myself laughing after seeing this topic. This will surely embarrass him.  

Anyway, good to see the post. I do believe people need their chances and this is a good example for it.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:49:12 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 02:50:26 PM by pugman
Merited by Anduck (1), digaran (1)

I don't mean to like be an asshole here, but is there really a need for trust removal guidelines(even for fake/scam ICOs)? Trust is entirely subjective, case by case, and asking users not to justify themselves no matter how made up it is, is just not fair. Just give them the benefit of the doubt. I sort of see a cliche of what some other DT members[1] do(like ignoring or blocking PMs, not hearing from the other party's perspective et al)
And seriously, don't ask anybody to delete their posts. There might be legal consequences for that, I believe the SEC are going after these fake ICOs, and theymos has been subpoenaed before, for other matters, but all related to illegal activities. And archive every possible thread/post on and off the forum, just in case.
[1] I am not going to say who they are, it is public knowledge,and there's public proof for it. And I don't mean to offend anybody here.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

I think this will be abused for some reason.
There's nothing wrong for giving 2nd chances but still I really don't agree with this as for we don't know if they'd already have some victims. Its kinda unfair don't you think?
But still I'm looking on the positive side of this offer for those who are also a victim of misleading everyone else.
Anyways, you're already a DT its all your call whether you continue this  Tongue
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

~
I have already answered you. When you are done send me PM again.
I swear i will take care of scam projects from now. But dont forget to give a tutorial to detect scam projects.
Lets see:

Tutorial 1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Tutorial 2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0

Best tutorials ever.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

Look at this moronic PM exchange I just engaged in:

Sir I want to remove my negative trust could you please give me some suggestion for future and help me out really thankfull to you
I didn't give you a neg, you fucking moron.
Sorry for bothering you sir I don't know anything about this field I m new here can you help me and how can I know who give me negative trust??
Try contacting the person who gave it to you.  It should be obvious that's the starting point.
Sir how can know who give me this negative trust
***BLOCKED***

It blows my mind that people come here to spam with bounties and have no clue how this forum even works on a basic level--like clicking on the trust icon.  I had to show this to you, marlboroza.  I don't know how long this dude is going to be in the dark about this, but I did not feel the need to provide a link to this thread.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

Sir I want to remove my negative trust could you please give me some suggestion for future and help me out really thankfull to you
I got the same PM  Grin
It blows my mind that people come here to spam with bounties and have no clue how this forum even works on a basic level--like clicking on the trust icon.
I received 50+ PM's today. Honestly, my head hurts. I probably said WTF hundred times today.

One of them suggested me that I should update bounty topic and alert everyone about scam ICO. How crazy is that  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

I got the same PM  Grin

I received six messages from that bozo....

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

...they don't know where to look, but they do know who DT members are..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

...they don't know where to look, but they do know who DT members are..

What they thought was that "maybe if I send a message to a senior guy, he can talk to the person who gave me the negative trust to have it removed." I think the problem is still about people not willing to learn the workings of the community and until when they run into problem, they start asking for help thinking it should be as easy as the community they all come from. I think I should appreciate @malboroza for giving a second chance. Some people innocently didn't know what they were entering and the moment they realize they make amends just like someone above whose rating was change to neutral.

He however did ask for some tutorial which I think you should maybe come up with something and if possible make it as a sticky in the beginners and help or bounty section where they are likely to see all of the ICOs coming out here and there.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 6751

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

they start asking for help thinking it should be as easy as the community they all come from.
Ask for help from who?  Total strangers?  Why not start with the person who left them the feedback?  

If this person had read anything that I'd written in the past, he'd realize that I'm not likely to do anything that he can't do himself, and the reason he doesn't know what to do is because he's a parasitic member of the community and doesn't do enough reading to figure it out.  Frankly, I'd be totally fine if marlboroza left all of his feedbacks, because these people aren't contributing anything here.

Hello sir <snip>
I'm apologize <snip>
please give me another chance sir. <snip>
please remove my negative trust sir <snip>
this is my first experience I get a scam ico on my bounty list sir. Thanks before Smiley <snip>
I get shit written like this all the time in my inbox, and I'm tired of it.  You see it all the time in Meta on those ban appeal threads.  I'm sorry, I won't do it again.  Sir. Give me another chance. Sir.  Please sir forgive me.  

These jackasses are cancer on bitcointalk.  OK, that's it for me in this thread.  Sorry for hijacking it, marlboroza.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
ronaldinio

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Hello everyone. Where can I find a list of managers who follow the scam ICO and can paint the trust to bounty participants? I need to monitor their messages and not get into the scam ICO\bounty.
Crypto like KSV

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

It would be great if someone from DT-members creates and pins in scam accusations the thread "warning: for the promotion of these companies the trust will be painted" - and in this branch put the names of the companies for which DT intends to paint the trust. So DT will spend less effort on warnings, and hunters will be able to see the warnings in time (they will not get lost in the flow of bot reports, as it is now).
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 07:59:09 PM by marlboroza

Hello everyone. Where can I find a list of managers who follow the scam ICO and can paint the trust to bounty participants? I need to monitor their messages and not get into the scam ICO\bounty.
Try here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 <--(edited  Embarrassed  didn't see link was pointing to forum and not board)

~
I know you folks don't have time to do research about anything because you need to retweet as much as you can ICO projects, but is it so damn hard to click first post in bounty topic, to look at OP's feedback and to click reference before you post weekly reports/apply to bounty campaign?
Crypto like KSV

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

I know you folks don't have time to do research about anything because you need to retweet as much as you can ICO projects, but is it so damn hard to click first post in bounty topic, to look at OP's feedback and to click reference before you post weekly reports/apply to bounty campaign?

marlboroza, please clarify whether i understood correctly: you mean that i should not promote any companies whose bounty-manager has a red trust?
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

marlboroza, please clarify whether i understood correctly: you mean that i should not promote any companies whose bounty-manager has a red trust?
Are you dumb or something?
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

What do I do if I created a marketing post to promote Telegram user add and then deleted after receiving a negative trust?
The best you can hope for, if you have actually learned your lesson, is to simply continue using the forum. Participate in discussions, make a meaningful contribution. Then, try to contact Lauda after maybe 6-12 months to demonstrate that you have learned from your mistakes and are actively contributing to the forum in a positive manner. They *might* then reconsider the trust rating, but considering the vast majority of your activity currently seems to be shilling "promoting" Glitzkoin, that looks like it could be a hard sell.

The guy who gave me a negative trust has more than 50 negative feedback for his reputation but I have to suffer.
If you're talking about all the "untrusted" negative feedbacks that Lauda has received from the many many scammers, spammers and idiots that Lauda has tagged over the years... they don't really mean anything. They're just lashing out and trying to post a retaliatory negative feedback because they're angry they got caught...

I see only two negative feedbacks in Lauda's "trusted" feedback... and 16 positives (note: I run on the "default trust" settings).

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

That means, if there is scam ico bounty that I participate in the campaign (even I really don't know before that is "scam"), (even if I just a victim of these project)
will I also get "Red-Trust" ?
That is pretty much exactly what he is saying...

If you are promoting an ICO that is shown to be a scam... and then you continue to promote a known scam, then there is a good chance you will get tagged as "red trust" for promoting a scam. However, if you then remove ALL the posts/tweets etc that you have made on Bitcointalk/Facebook/Twitter etc promoting that scam, then he will reconsider (and possibly remove) your "red trust".

Moral of the story? Don't just promote any ICO hoping to earn a few dollars... Do your due diligence and make sure that the service/product you are actively promoting is legit and not some scam.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
marlboroza (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

~
I've replied you in your self moderated topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4928523.msg44480678#msg44480678 and just in case you remove post - archived http://archive.is/ByZWX.
You will receive no further response from me, consider yourself ignored.

On side note, I believe this is first time I've sent merit to someone after google helped me to translate whole thread  Cheesy
Aroshnoor

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

hello i deleted my all post and follow your all rules .but you still don,t removed my negative trust.why .?please tell me why  you don,t removed my negative trust?
Please answer
for this reason i am now tired  .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: