Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hashkon! World's Ist Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust  (Read 1054 times)
saendom

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

What languages will WP be translated to? I used to send a link with new interesting projects to my friends from Russia, France and Germany.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

Your referral program is very nice and simple. Good job, guys! I will follow you.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

Where is info about your team? This info is very important and it affects on the first impression.
Usually you can find this info in WP, it is not a big deal. I love the fact their exchange is already functional, it is a big advantage.
Unfortunately, whitepaper is very short. Founders, will you complement it with some more information?
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

Looks interesting. I would like to read more about hosted stacking, I hear this word for the first time  Embarrassed
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Looks interesting. I would like to read more about hosted stacking, I hear this word for the first time  Embarrassed

Same, dude Grin
I don't see what countries the platform works in. Is there list of countries? What about Asia and Australia?
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Looks interesting. I would like to read more about hosted stacking, I hear this word for the first time  Embarrassed
Same, dude Grin
I don't see what countries the platform works in. Is there list of countries? What about Asia and Australia?
Nice question. And what coutntry is Hashkon registered in? I'm glad to see some of countries register good projects through thick and thin.
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

ICO will last for 25 days, good. I have time to prepare some funds for you Wink
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

I have a question about listing. What exchanges team is planning to work with?
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

I wish the team success, your idea is very humanistic (even if it is connected with finance area).
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

It seems you are going to do good things, guys. Thank you! But what makes this project better than others?

We are a pioneer in launching a unique feature called "Withdrawal Trust" which no one in the history of ICOs ever launched. Using which anyone can withdraw their funds even during the ICO (if they change their mind).

Apart from this, we do not freeze investor's funds at any stage and people are free to withdraw their funds anytime they want.

https://HASHKON.com
│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
World's First Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

Where is info about your team? This info is very important and it affects on the first impression.
Usually you can find this info in WP, it is not a big deal. I love the fact their exchange is already functional, it is a big advantage.
Unfortunately, whitepaper is very short. Founders, will you complement it with some more information?

Yes, we have Separate pages for Faqs, Team, Roadmap and Technical details on the website. If we keep this info in whitepaper, it could have been a HUGE stuff to read on and people get bored soon often while reading so much stuff these days.

│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
RichterLanders

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

I also have this Question. Why your platform is the best. I don't want to offend, but it's to much such projects.
zhouxianli

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Hello. My question is what will happen with unsold coins?
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 03:53:42 AM by Hashkon

Hello. My question is what will happen with unsold coins?

We will be freezing all unsold coins (at the end of ICO) for an year for the betterment of the community.

│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Well I like your project and simplicity of explanations - so good for newbies-investors Wink Will you register on Git?
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Have I pass KYS for joining this platform now or later?
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

You said about feature called Withdrawal Trust, is it fully your development?
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

I'm trying to understand what is it, although the fact of developing something brand new always says that team is serious about this.
Malberty

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

I'm trying to understand what is it, although the fact of developing something brand new always says that team is serious about this.

Totally agree. I want to see something from them on GitHub, it would be a great proof of their serious commintments.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Tell me please what was the starting point of this project's development?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: