Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hashkon! World's Ist Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust  (Read 1054 times)
Umagorna

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

Tell me please what currency do I need to buy these tokens? Is fiat payment available?

You should look for Q&A on the website. You can buy them via btc and ltc (after ICO begin of course)

Thank you! I missed it Cheesy
Where is it written?

Here is a link: https://www.hashkon.com/faqs.php
Read it carefully, faqs are very useful  Wink
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

This project look good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:54:30 AM

Have I pass KYS for joining this platform now or later?

I think you are asking about KYC. As of now, its not needed but might need in the future.

https://HASHKON.com
│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
World's First Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

Hashkon uses best-in-class security measures including 2FA verification and email for all transactions on the website. this is what we should support, good luck
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

Transaction with no middleman included will surely cut the cost of any transaction at a significant level.
Mostly the occurrence of a middle man increasing the count of fee that we need to expense for our transaction to be success.
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Hello.
I liked the project. Great idea, it's time to save users from a lot of middlemen.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Anonymous team Smiley they do have a link at the bottom of their webpage which says team but there were no information about each member besides the claims who they were. No images and whatsoever. They state why they want to be anon so its going to be a heck of tracking if this turn out to be something that we should be avoiding. Just a warning.

brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

Minimizing transaction fee and removing unnecessary fee will be able to change the way of transaction.
It will enable the customer and the seller to make the transaction directly without the need of the middle man that usually taking too much fee that makes the price of goods or services increase.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

A very good project that brings the future to us.
I like this project. It is high time to save people from huge commissions.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

I hope that the team and the community will succeed and the project will work successfully.
bitcoinmistress

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Hi, members and admins, just find this project and I like it. Very interesting and useful idea! Wish all the best to team!
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Nice project! Hope thet you will be able to gain success!
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

I think you are asking about KYC. As of now, its not needed but might need in the future.

The 2FA of your website is not working. I was about to join your campaign so I was trying out the website. I enabled 2FA, logged out, then logged in to check if it's working. Nope, not working. You can login even without entering 2FA even when your account has 2FA enabled. Another thing, what does this do?

After entering the 2FA, it gives that. AFAIK they are using that "enter 2FA code" so you can enable 2FA in your account since it confirms that you have the right Authentication keys but in your website, you can just toggle on/off the 2FA verification.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

Actually - very necessary service. Because it allows you to use the crypto currency in your daily life.
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Interesting project.  I hope you will succeed with the technical implementation.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

Project clearly deserves special attention, because there will definitely not be such in the near future.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Project clearly deserves special attention, because there will definitely not be such in the near future.
Yes, they will hire an army of programmers and everything will turn out))) And people themselves will be drawn to this project, because it is the largest of all known to me!
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

The 2FA of your website is not working. I was about to join your campaign so I was trying out the website. I enabled 2FA, logged out, then logged in to check if it's working. Nope, not working. You can login even without entering 2FA even when your account has 2FA enabled. Another thing, what does this do?

After entering the 2FA, it gives that. AFAIK they are using that "enter 2FA code" so you can enable 2FA in your account since it confirms that you have the right Authentication keys but in your website, you can just toggle on/off the 2FA verification.

We apologize the inconvenience you have went through and we appreciate you posted it here. It was a small (but serious) bug which you just reported. This has been fixed now and things are normal again. Let us know if you have some other query/concern.

https://HASHKON.com
│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
World's First Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
super stas

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

Cool idea. How did you come to this? I'm wondering who appeared such a great idea))
romul1972

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

I hope that the aim to become the cheapest way to make money transactions would come true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: