Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Hashkon! World's Ist Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust  (Read 1054 times)
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

Not for every business, but still it's great technology ...
First of all, it's the security of personal and business information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.
The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money.

At first I think, it is the eradication of corruption, it's great problem...
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

the project is pretty cool. i have read the whitepaper and it is interesting. if the platform will work can be a sign for moon.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

This project just have to become successful. The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the crypto currency market, this will assist o project.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Where can I find more information about the "Withdrawal Trust?
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

World's First Hosted Staking Platform with 'Withdrawal Trust' What solution does Hashkon provide?  Aim to make Hashkon the most accepted and widely used cryptocurrency with minimal fees, fast transactions and complete safety.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Everything is brilliant! So I would describe this project after I first got to know this project.

Many say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with the project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Apple4myCat

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Everything is brilliant! So I would describe this project after I first got to know this project.

Many say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with the project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Of course, did you see the idea? I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

Can you show us pictures of your team members(new pictures, taken today from three angle) together with their names and surnames?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html

What is a Ponzi scheme?

A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

Why do Ponzi schemes collapse?

With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out.

What are some Ponzi scheme "red flags"?

• High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed" investment opportunity.
  • Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.
  • Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company's management, products, services, and finances.
  • Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.
  • Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.
  • Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.
  • Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.

This hash con thing seems to exhibit most of the red flags. Don't send any money to these crooks.
rhchewies

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Hashkon, a new cryptocurrency, allows you to make those transactions anonymously using P2P networks with very low or close to ZERO transaction fees. But that’s not all. We eliminate the middlemen and, with them, the ad-hoc charges. Good luck your team  Grin Grin Grin
Apple4myCat

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

My most stupid mistake was to sell bitcoin for 300$...
Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

I really like the project, the direction popular. Now combining online resources with cryptocurrency this is a great breakthrough into the future!
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:17:22 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 07:50:18 PM by sjuzze

Of course, did you see the idea? I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.

When this project will help people earn money, then project will gain people's trust.
super stas

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

My most stupid mistake was to sell bitcoin for 300$...
Don't worry, many people bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand and hold on. They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Worlds Only Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

As it was asked before - what country is the project registered in? I'm interested in this info cause I wanna now what countries' citizens can join it.

We are open to all countries with no restrictions whatsoever

https://HASHKON.com
│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
World's First Hosted Staking Platform with Withdrawal Trust
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

translating the whitepaper i saw something that you need to address. what happens in the case that you do not sell the entire pool of coins allocated for ico? i do not think it will happen but what if?

Our Soft cap is 3 Million Coins so even if we sell half of the ICO (6 Million), project will go on.

│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.

Hashkon eliminate the middlemen and, with them, the ad-hoc charges. Instead, You can make passive income by just storing (staking) Hashkon coins in your wall
Hashkon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

Can you show us pictures of your team members(new pictures, taken today from three angle) together with their names and surnames?

As of now, we would like to be anonymous (for a while) for the same reason as other cryptocurrency staking/lending platforms does.(due to the legal restrictions and/or regulations issues). We are in the process of obtaining legal permissions from 2 different locations (different countries) to make sure we get all paper formalities done, at least from one place (in case denied from other one). Once we have all legal papers obtained, we plan to have a public announcement or press conference, where we will introduce our core team to the public, our investors as well as the media.

│|│    JOIN NOW   │|│
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: