Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fight so many scams among Altcoins?  (Read 163 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

There are so many scams going on in Crypto world. Useless coins and tokens are released everyday just to scam investors. Currently we are also witnessing so many Masternode coins with crazy rate of interest. I got scammed in such a masternode recently (Brig in my case). Is there any way we could fight this menace?
Not a new thing yet scams do even exist already since the beginning of crypto market where there are people would do sort of things which can generate them easy money. How to stop? No we cant as long there are people who do have knowledge on creating a coin and setting things up to be realistic then the cycle wont stop where there would always be a victim on losing out funds and feeding those scam devs.
One thing i do believe on nearly to somehow reduce this thing is on regulating ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

The best way to fight scams would be to not give them your money. The reason these scams are here is to make money so if they are not making any money then they have no option than to die out. If we are going to rid ourselves of this menace then we have to do it together, if you discover a scam then spread word out so other investors would know not to put their money into it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
huyennhat204857

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

You want to avoid many scams coint in crypto?
Some people is called with the name "crypto expert", "ICO analysis expert", ... who have more experience in this market. So if you become a person like that, you can avoid more scam coin.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

All I would I sag it is very common nowadays most of the coins are introducing and scamming with innocent peoples all we can do is simply research on the base of these coins usually people advice to talk with manager In this case. But I personally don't believe in new and introducing coins.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Don't stop learning. Your crypto experience will help you to detect scam projects for the seconds.

tsmmyth

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

sCAMS have become a pain for most people in the crypto market as there has been reports all over about  projects coming up but with no intentions of solving problems but rather with an aim of scamming people off their hard earned money, The only way out is to be cautious with how you go about choosing your coins
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

There are so many scams going on in Crypto world. Useless coins and tokens are released everyday just to scam investors. Currently we are also witnessing so many Masternode coins with crazy rate of interest. I got scammed in such a masternode recently (Brig in my case). Is there any way we could fight this menace?

Most masternode projects are just copies of another codebase with no innovations whatsoever

Researching is the best way to become better informed and lower the chances of making losses on your investments

truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

There are many scams in the Crypto world. This is the fact. The most important thing is to learn relevant knowledge and improve your recognition ability. Before investing, we should read the white paper carefully, understand his team members, understand the background of the project, and your investment risk. Will be greatly reduced
kreditzcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

1.- Know the team
2.- If there are no clear funds accounting, just run away.
3.- Invest in new technologies, not new coins.
4.- Knoweledge.

*** https://Nosocoin.com ***
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

What can one do? The only thing is not to be a victim and research the project before participating or investing
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: