Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will double your investment  (Read 815 times)
datguys (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:48:05 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 06:37:04 PM by datguys

Okay, before I get started let me explain a little bit about myself and what I do. I have been a stock investor for many many years. I qualified university in 1998 for business management and got my degree. Once I finished university and joined a stock broker firm in London (I am English.) and soon got in to the game of judging stocks and making money I'm now a self-made millionaire. I am creating this thread to double your money. I bet you're thinking: no this cannot be true 'scammer.' I promise you this is 100% true and you will see. I will be doubling your investment within the month, that's right; 1month. No secrets, all from my skill of buying low, selling high. I will be dealing with CryptoCurrency. (I have no need to deal with real money as I am a millionaire.) This is not profit to me. I will be making no money off this. I just want to help you. When you're happy I guarantee you come back for more. Please don't hate in this thread, keep your opinions to yourself, and if you are interested; let me know.
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:50:56 PM

Okay, before I get started let me explain a little bit about myself and what I do. I have been a stock investor for many many years. I qualified university in 1998 for business management and got my degree. Once I finished university and joined a stock broker firm in London (I am English.) and soon got in to the game of judging stocks and making money I'm now a self-made millionaire. I am creating this thread to double your money. I bet you're thinking: no this cannot be true 'scammer.' I promise you this is 100% true and you will see. I will be doubling your investment within the month, that's right; 1month. No secrets, all from my skill of buying low, selling high. I will be dealing with CryptoCurrency. (I have no need to deal with real money as I am a millionaire.) This is not profit to me. I will be making no money off this. I just want to help you. When you're happy I guarantee you come back for more. Please don't hate in this thread, keep your opinions to yourself, and if you are interested; let me know.
Did you qualify from the university of I don't know how to paragraph my text or what?

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:52:27 PM

Are you also a Nigerian Prince?
We've heard all this before and it turns out to be a scam, no opinion, just fact.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
datguys (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:54:32 PM

Did you qualify from the university of I don't know how to paragraph my text or what?

Haha touche.

We've heard all this before and it turns out to be a scam, no opinion, just fact.

Want to see my bank balance? A few bitcoins compared to millions. Too much!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:56:41 PM

Haha touche.

Want to see my bank balance? A few bitcoins compared to millions. Too much!

Nope, too easy to fake. I guess you would want to share via TeamViewer? Maybe send me the screenshot through that?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
datguys (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:58:51 PM

I would've uploaded the picture via screenshot from my phone. But, anyway.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:02:58 PM

Here's mine:

Albert Einstein
datguys (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:07:36 PM

Here's mine:

2 years ago. Nice. Has it gone up or down. I'm not even sure if we have that where I live. I'll go and check soon.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:10:31 PM

Money means little so I don't even open my statements often but I assume it has gone up a little. Can you double my balance? 1 week, 2 weeks, what is the time frame?

Albert Einstein
datguys (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:22:10 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 03:38:30 PM by datguys

Money means little so I don't even open my statements often but I assume it has gone up a little. Can you double my balance? 1 week, 2 weeks, what is the time frame?

I only want to do it for people who need the money. The whole reason I'm doing this. Here's a few of my banks. I'm going the shop in 30 so I'll get a receipt of one's bank balance .

datguys (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:11:10 PM

Haha. Dude, c'mon man, that picture is posted on the internet... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bank+statement+guy&oq=bank+statement+guy&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61l2.3598j0j1&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

Haha. Dude, c'mon man, that picture is posted on the internet... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bank+statement+guy&oq=bank+statement+guy&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61l2.3598j0j1&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Exactly my point. Roll Eyes

Albert Einstein
Shahrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:35:27 PM

The thread title should be "I will double your investment"

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:45:05 PM

Hahah come to think of it, double your return makes NO sense....
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:48:47 PM

Yo u never mentioned you were a millionaire.....
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:50:56 PM

Alright, Mr. "self-made millionaire". Please sign an address that has at least 100 BTC in it (should be easy for you since you've got so much money) and I'll remove my negative trust. I'll even loan you that amount for 4390 LTC collateral. PM me for deposit address Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:58:14 PM

Alright, Mr. "self-made millionaire". Please sign an address that has at least 100 BTC in it (should be easy for you since you've got so much money) and I'll remove my negative trust. I'll even loan you that amount for 4390 LTC collateral. PM me for deposit address Smiley

Agreed, sign an address or GTFO.

Better yet, make a thread and post your buy and sell recommendations in real time and we'll see how you do.
datguys (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:31:32 PM

Yeah, I think I had moment of idiocy when writing the title.
Shahrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

Yeah, I think I had moment of idiocy when writing the title.

You can edit the title now

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
datguys (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:36:34 PM

Back at you, buddy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: