Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade.io is a one in a life time opportunity  (Read 130 times)
Batumbu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

Trade.io is a ones in a life time opportunity for investors who spot the opportunity early enough. Aside the massive growth potential in the value of the coin, Trade.io offers a lot more services and ways by which its community members and holders can make lots of profit aside the token appreciation.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

I appreciate your comments in the trade.io tokens. For me it is really good opportunity to store these coins while the price of these coins is still low. The roadmap and its whitepaper is promising, and they have met with their schedule in which is a very good news.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Trade.io is a ones in a life time opportunity for investors who spot the opportunity early enough. Aside the massive growth potential in the value of the coin, Trade.io offers a lot more services and ways by which its community members and holders can make lots of profit aside the token appreciation.
Has their exchange platform launched now? if not, When is it launching? Thanks!
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Been following this exchange, not sure their platform has been launched yet. Pray tell if it has and where we can get up to date information about the project as I feel been a token will be highly profitable.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

Unfortunately, despite the good team and excellent project, the cost of the TIO coin has not yet reached the price level of the ICO, more precisely the cost is more than 2 times less at the moment and it really upsets me as an investor. But nevertheless, I believe in the success of the project. Running all the services provided by the whtepaper will lead to an unconditional increase in the coin's value the next year!
ale1989

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Интepecный пpoeкт! тoжe eгo пoддepживaю!
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

Unfortunately, despite the good team and excellent project, the cost of the TIO coin has not yet reached the price level of the ICO, more precisely the cost is more than 2 times less at the moment and it really upsets me as an investor. But nevertheless, I believe in the success of the project. Running all the services provided by the whtepaper will lead to an unconditional increase in the coin's value the next year!

not only Tio project tokens price lower than ICO price right now, do you heard play2live before? project also raised 30M, look at current price, ico price is $0.005, but ICO price is $0.05, so same as Tio project, as a investor no need to worried current tokens at low price , potential tokens must rising when market recover  Smiley
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

I also have coins of the TIO. I like all the holders waiting for the coin to grow. But as written above, now all the coins are almost at the bottom. When the market finally turns over, then we'll see. The coins of many good projects lie at the bottom, so -x2 it's still not so bad.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: