Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] ENZYM - Real-life social gaming  (Read 20938 times)
verasovo (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:59 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 12:08:16 PM by verasovo

ENZYM - Real-life social gaming

Read our White Paper !

[ANN] en Français

_______________________________________________________________________________ _

ENZYM? What is it?
_______________________________________________________________________________ _

Enzym is a gamified and local social network based on the blockchain technology and favoring real-life interactions. The purpose of Enzym is to inject simplicity, ease and casualness back into our nights out.

Why would I use it?

Real-life interactions are bugged. Enzym is a fix. It is designed to take people where they are talking there language and bring them back to the real-life teaching them how it works. Most young people are now used to or even addicted to instantness and gaming.

We believe that face-to-face human interactions are valuable and irreplaceable. We believe that real and virtual interactions should complement rather than compete with each other. We note that real-life interactions have become tricky and we remark that virtual spaces could be used to make reality attractive and get people back to it. Our purpose is to make it easy again for people who don’t know each other to have friendly spontaneous exchanges.

In order to execute this mission we will build a venue-based social network which will facilitate get-togethers and foster local instantaneous meetings with new people.

The obligation of physical presence and the reputation system will protect users from scams and bad behaviors. The application will firmly secure the users' data to ensure the respect of their privacy and the confidentiality of their interactions. The platform as a whole will evolve towards maximal decentralization and transparency thanks to technologies such as the Ethereum blockchain.

This application will be a game, and as such it will harness the full power of gamification with accomplishments, rewards, creativity incentives, constraints and a scoring system, to cultivate social boldness and make physical spaces more appealing. The user will use all the application’s features without spending a dime. He will, however, need to spend ZYMs – ERC20 tokens – which he’ll acquire through local interactions ruled by smart contracts.

What for the future?

The Trailers (you need to turn the subtitles on)

The Token?

ZYM tokens will be required for the use of the Enzym application. Any interaction with strangers will cost some ZYMs to at least one of the participants and others may be rewarded. Venue owners will be able to buy ZYMs easily from their accounts on our dedicated website. They will also be able to fine-tune how and when these tokens are distributed to their customers.

As part of its business model the Enzym platform will charge a 2% transaction fee to every ZYM transaction.

To play and to be safe

As an exemple here is how the “treasure hunt” challenge works. A user asks or is offered to participate in a treasure hunt. Another user nearby is contacted and offered to be the treasure in question. If he or she accepts, the hunter then receives a picture of him or her, or some informations, and the name of the place he or she is at. The hunter then has to go to said place, find the treasure and prove he found it with NFC or by scanning a QR code on the treasure's smartphone. Tokens and loots are won by all and a friendly encounter just happened. They may as well have a drink and a chat while they're here.

But your safety is always guaranteed by :

The use of a strong cryptography : It will ensure the safety of users data and the confidentiality of their exchanges. Chat messages will be readable only by their recipient. Quantum-proof encryption algorithms, which are still in development, will be used as soon as a reliable standard emerges
Anonymous metadata : The Enzym team will only be able to access anonymous metadata, most of which will be public.
Transparancy : Each user will have complete control over his personal data. He will choose what he shares publicly at any moment

Token Allocation

The Team

The advisors

ICO Information

Under reconstruction

---------------------------------------------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

What is the hard cap of the project? both the amount of tokens and the value raised.
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

What is the hard cap of the project? both the amount of tokens and the value raised.

Hi.
Sorry for the late answer but I needed to complete this thread before.

You have now all the information available.
For you, the information is available on the bottom of the first post !

If you need more, I'm never far ... Just yell and I come here to help =)
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

I just changed the last needed thing (an old picture with less quality than the new one).

Now we are ready !
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

You have it written. "We believe that human interactions face to face are valuable and irreplaceable." I do not remember that I ever saw the faces of those from whom I bought the crypt? Explain this phrase.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

You have it written. "We believe that human interactions face to face are valuable and irreplaceable." I do not remember that I ever saw the faces of those from whom I bought the crypt? Explain this phrase.

This sentence is the core of our project.
We are making a Real-Life social network. We make it easier for people to meet each other thanks to the gamification.

We know that people improve their virtual social lives but do not dare anymore to meet people.
Thanks to the App and different games, the rewards, etc... We make it possible even for introverted users.
block41

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

unfortunately, on your site I did not see the information about your plans. where can I see the road map and learn more about the team?
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

unfortunately, on your site I did not see the information about your plans. where can I see the road map and learn more about the team?

Everything is into this post.

You have the Team with their LinkedIn profiles (when you click on the picture).

You also have the roadmap just before the video.

I hope it helps you
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Here are our targets :

Soft cap : it is the minimal amount needed to ensure the viability of the project. The public offer will end on the 10th of December 2018. If less than 1250 ETH is raised at the end of the public offer, the money will be given back to the pre-sale and sale buyers.
Middle cap : evaluated at 12 500 ETH, the middle cap will offer the opportunity for the Enzym project to achieve a fast growth in R&D and commercial development.

Hard Cap : 25 000 ETH is the maximal amount that can be collected. It would be the ideal situation to permit a fast development on the international market.

I assume you knew what Soft Cap and Hard Cap are but it is always good for people whom just began into the crypto world
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

We are actually making a lot of improvements.

Our social media are finally all ready

We also are making a lot of progress with the App, the design, etc.
We can't wait to show you the proototype !!!!

Please join us on discord and telegram to be warned about the progress!
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

I changed the last picture which was in French until yesterday evening !

Feel free to ask questions or talk about the subject =)
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

What is social gaming ?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

What is social gaming ?

It's explained into the post ^^
It is the combination between a social network and a game.

Like when you need to do a raid in Pokemon Go except that for Enzym, this is the main puprose : making people going out and meet in safe places.
They'll also know if the other is trustable and so they'll be able to avoid scams, fake profiles, bad behavior, etc.

I hope I answered correctly to your question =)
Pao971

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:58:29 PM by Pao971

100% authentic profiles, secure and decentralised data.

Enzym prides itself in being totally transparent and accessible, thanks to the blockchain technology.
Here is an infograph to help you understand the blockchain... with eggs !

* RIGHT HERE *

Our goal was to make it transparent and accessible as well but if you need some clarification or simply want to share on the topic, please do !

verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

100% authentic profiles, secure and decentralised data.

Enzym prides itself in being totally transparent and accessible, thanks to the blockchain technology.
Here is an infograph to help you understand the blockchain... with eggs !

* RIGHT HERE *

Our goal was to make it transparent and accessible as well but if you need some clarification or simply want to share on the topic, please do !

Thank you Pauline !

Pauline is one of our Community Manager. She will share some content about the blockchain technology as "Blockchain for Dummies" and also information about the team, about socialization, etc.

Welcome on Bitcointalk !

Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

the information on the allocation of funds for each item developed on this project is very clear
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

the information on the allocation of funds for each item developed on this project is very clear

Thanks. I'll transmit to our designer =)
I like the colours and the simplicity.

I'll also tell it to the CMO Smiley He is responsible for the numbers and the allocation.

verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

What if you found better than Facebook? or better than Tinder? Or better than Pokemon Go?

You'll say that those Apps have nothing in common but... Enzym is this link !

Enzym will be a gamified social media made to meet new people in a safe way !

With Enzym, thanks to entertainment and games, you'll be able to meet new people easily and without shyness.

With those games, you'll also be able to earn some ZYM's, the token created for this App.

Please join us on our social media to be alerted about the news, the release of the prototype (SOON) and more.

konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

I agree and your project seems very good, I think live communication has decreased, but the virtual world will never replace live communication, thank you

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
verasovo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

I agree and your project seems very good, I think live communication has decreased, but the virtual world will never replace live communication, thank you

Thank YOU for your comment!

I hope (and I'm quite sure) people will use it.
It is really important right now.

When I walk around, I see people into the bus, the subway, walking, ... with facebook into their hands.
Just scrolling !

I think that this App will be perfect to not confuse them : they'll still have their smartphone BUT to meet people.

It is not too late to come back to real socialization ! =)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: