Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:03:48 PM

Any update on Big Vern and Cryptsy getting their act together and list this coin?  Huh

They won't so soon. The problem is, that wolong has premined too much and holds 3% either in BTC or PANDA. This is a huge for one guy and it means, that he can easily move the market where ever he wants to. You can trust him, but I wont. I wouldn't trust anyone who literaly writes "TRUST IN ME" on their coin. But then there have been enough fools spilling 250BTC in his pocket without him doing anything.

Remember when Stablecoin-Dev had to publically destroy his whole premine, because no one wated his coin? Well back then there been guys on the market, that been a bit more careful of where to invest in. Today it seems normal to have big premines, no one cares anymore, and the market is flooded with scam. Today, after Doge's success, it seems this is filled with teenagers who spill out their hard earned money into the first swashbuckler who promises fast profit.

BigVern is quite serious about his business and doesnt want to load dynamite into his exchange. It would take wolong only 1 click to crash the whole thing. That's more than fishy---
+1

your loss

The bigger the letters the greater your argument?
Are you even trying to make a point? Come on prove me wrong why this scam should be anyhow safe. Show me a reason why the biggest altcoin-market still hesitates to take that coin in. You can't.

why bother even posting on a coins thread that you don't support?

There was a question and I answered?
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:04:58 PM

That's what I don't get. Anyone who is the least bit worried about this coin will stay away from it based upon all of the negativity that certain posters have generated. If a person doesn't like this coin, he / she should start her own thread instead of blowing up this one. We who are serious about the coin have the need to have a forum to discuss matters without all of the static...If you do not wish to play, please go home.  All of crypto is caveat emptor anyway! Perhaps some have not learned that yet?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
nosf009

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

Imagine how much time all these people who so much care about us "idiots" getting fooled by WOLONG; THE FOLK HERO (I'll emphasize I'm also sorta sarcastic), how much time those have on their hands.
To help us, the idiots. I'm feeling so grateful towards this wonderful community of people who bother to come here and save us from the hazards. Because, I'll repeat, we're idiots.
Don't call them FUD spreaders or anything, just say THANKS to every one of them who take time to point out that ... wait for it ... YOU CAN GET SCAMMED HERE! WOW, so much news, I'm gonna flip over.
It's so nice I have this tear in my eye every time I see such post filled with care for the people. Really.

They didn't join crypto world to make money, no sir! They're here to give love and care, spread the word of Jesus way he wanted to be done.

Thanks, everyone - the FUD activists, late and pissed miners, jealous people... etc. You're wonderful!
Love is in the air.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:07:14 PM

Any update on Big Vern and Cryptsy getting their act together and list this coin?  Huh

They won't so soon. The problem is, that wolong has premined too much and holds 3% either in BTC or PANDA. This is a huge for one guy and it means, that he can easily move the market where ever he wants to. You can trust him, but I wont. I wouldn't trust anyone who literaly writes "TRUST IN ME" on their coin. But then there have been enough fools spilling 250BTC in his pocket without him doing anything.

Remember when Stablecoin-Dev had to publically destroy his whole premine, because no one wated his coin? Well back then there been guys on the market, that been a bit more careful of where to invest in. Today it seems normal to have big premines, no one cares anymore, and the market is flooded with scam. Today, after Doge's success, it seems this is filled with teenagers who spill out their hard earned money into the first swashbuckler who promises fast profit.

BigVern is quite serious about his business and doesnt want to load dynamite into his exchange. It would take wolong only 1 click to crash the whole thing. That's more than fishy---

wow, i have to do this AGAIN!

WOLONG DOES NOT HOLD 3% OF THIS COIN

SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:07:44 PM

+1

your loss

The bigger the letters the greater your argument?
Are you even trying to make a point? Come on prove me wrong why this scam should be anyhow safe. Show me a reason why the biggest altcoin-market still hesitates to take that coin in. You can't.

why bother even posting on a coins thread that you don't support?

There was a question and I answered?

if I thought a coin was a scam I wouldn't even care about opening the thread to see what people are discussing

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:10:12 PM

Oh hey new coin. Really hoping you guys can market it to China hard.

wolong pls go

WTF? I never said this? o.o
Look at the spelling of the nick carefully
When Wolong will came in forgot about mining it Tongue...
Difficulty will kick you to da moon Cheesy.
Do you really want that now? me not.
Hashrate is still about 9x lower that doge(~90Ghs last weeks) has in top while price is only 1/4 lower. (while about 10Ghs/5Ghs)
Seriously i see now ASIC-script , multipools impact on market Smiley...
And sadly pump dump shield with little premine factor.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
derbrause

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:11:50 PM

We just unleashed the Panda-Beast on the p2pool network..

In times of pools getting hashrates above of 2gh/s (by a total net hashrate @ 4.2 gh/s) its time to prevent the 51% by using a decentralized way of mining.

In short: "Mining solo in a group" :-)
For everyone who never heard about p2ool and for everyone who wanna escape pool operators, ddos attacks and high pool and transaction fees:

read: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool

Just point your miners to one of the two nodes by using your ThePandaCoin WalletAddress as your Username

example:

"vertminer --scrypt-vert -Q 0 -o stratum+tcp://.....:9190 -u PayoutAddress -p anything"

http://panda.qemulab.com:9190/ -> stratum+tcp://panda.qemulab.com:9190
http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:9190  -> stratum+tcp://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:9190

Or just setup your local node by using this:

https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-panda

CU @ P2POOL :-)

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
faraway

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:12:54 PM

Oh hey new coin. Really hoping you guys can market it to China hard.

wolong pls go

WTF? I never said this? o.o
Look at the spelling of the nick carefully
When Wolong will came in forgot about mining it Tongue...
Difficulty will kick you to da moon Cheesy.
Do you really want that now? me not.
Hashrate is still about 9x lower that doge(~90Ghs last weeks) has in top while price is only 1/4 lower. (while about 10Ghs/5Ghs)
Seriously i see now ASIC-script , multipools impact on market Smiley...

Premined is always a very high issue. A simple pump and dump may crash the coin...
Soomple_Pompler

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:15:34 PM

Trading my 42.8k Doge for your pandacoins on coin-swap!  https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/7BKrZL2B
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:16:54 PM

Like Rod Stewart sang:

"Ain't no point in talkin', since there's nobody listnin'..."

These guys just don't get it, don't want to get it, or are mad b/c they didn't get in to begin with...

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:17:00 PM

Sorry what?  Leaf? Cash? 42? Moon?

3 of 4 of those were just pure pump and dumps.   42 was going to be good, but multipool ruined it.

Don't give me the crap about vern is serious about business.. vern is serious about profit.. he wants high volume coins.  Leaf is all about dead.. same with cash.  42 is toast, Moon?  lol

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:17:22 PM

Let them fools wake 1 day, and they are too late for pandacoins.. Smiley
Jherek

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:18:06 PM

You should have written it in big letters, we might have believed. I know wolong from day one. kthxbai.

They didn't join crypto world to make money, no sir! They're here to give love and care, spread the word of Jesus way he wanted to be done.

Implying anyone said this. But who wants to make money goes into Doge, wich has potential to reach $0.2-0.5 per coin or something new like Mint.

late and pissed miners, jealous people...

Maybe you are the new one that jumps on "Doge2.0" bandwagon because you been late for the original?
johnray

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:18:16 PM

We just unleashed the Panda-Beast on the p2pool network..

In times of pools getting hashrates above of 2gh/s (by a total net hashrate @ 4.2 gh/s) its time to prevent the 51% by using a decentralized way of mining.

In short: "Mining solo in a group" :-)
For everyone who never heard about p2ool and for everyone who wanna escape pool operators, ddos attacks and high pool and transaction fees:

read: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool

Just point your miners to one of the two nodes by using your ThePandaCoin WalletAddress as your Username

example:

"vertminer --scrypt-vert -Q 0 -o stratum+tcp://.....:9190 -u PayoutAddress -p anything"

http://panda.qemulab.com:9190/ -> stratum+tcp://panda.qemulab.com:9190
http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:9190  -> stratum+tcp://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:9190

Or just setup your local node by using this:

https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-panda

CU @ P2POOL :-)

You have here good parameters using the good p2pool fork for 'nscrypt', with a single patch, and there are MH on it... Please don't add an other fork.

Good one:

*p2pool

Here is a patch to get a public thepandacoin p2pool node,  this patch applies to the original vertcoin p2pool code (git clone git://github.com/donSchoe/p2pool-vtc).

You may setup your own p2pool node. You will get a low latency, low dead on arrival stratum server, and no fees....

p2pool

diff -r -u /dosr/src/p2pool-vtccoins-20140217/p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py p2pool-vtccoins-20140217/p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py
--- /dosr/src/p2pool-vtccoins-20140127/p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py   2014-02-15 15:45:28.000000000 +0100
+++ p2pool-vtccoins-20140127/p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py   2014-02-17 19:02:53.000000000 +0100
@@ -252,6 +252,29 @@
         DUMB_SCRYPT_DIFF=2**16,
         DUST_THRESHOLD=0.03e8,
     ),
+
+    thepandacoin=math.Object(
+        P2P_PREFIX='fabfb5da'.decode('hex'),
+        P2P_PORT=8889,
+        ADDRESS_VERSION=56,
+        RPC_PORT=5888,
+        RPC_CHECK=defer.inlineCallbacks(lambda bitcoind: defer.returnValue(
+            'thepandacoinaddress' in (yield bitcoind.rpc_help()) and
+            not (yield bitcoind.rpc_getinfo())['testnet']
+        )),
+        SUBSIDY_FUNC=lambda height: 50*100000000 >> (height + 1)//840000,
+        POW_FUNC=lambda data: pack.IntType(256).unpack(__import__('vtc_scrypt').getPoWHash(data)),
+        BLOCK_PERIOD=150, # s
+        SYMBOL='PANDA',
+        CONF_FILE_FUNC=lambda: os.path.join(os.path.join(os.environ['APPDATA'], 'Thepandacoin') if platform.system() == 'Windows' else os.path.expanduser('~/Library/Application Support/Thepandacoin/') if platform.system() == 'Darwin' else os.path.expanduser('~/.thepandacoin'), 'thepandacoin.conf'),
+        BLOCK_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://explorer.thepandacoin.org/block/',
+        ADDRESS_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://explorer.thepandacoin.org/address/',
+        TX_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://explorer.thepandacoin.org/tx/',
+        SANE_TARGET_RANGE=(2**256//1000000000 - 1, 2**256//1000 - 1),
+        DUMB_SCRYPT_DIFF=2**16,
+        DUST_THRESHOLD=0.03e8,
+    ),
+
 )
 for net_name, net in nets.iteritems():
     net.NAME = net_name
diff -r -u /dosr/src/p2pool-vtccoins-20140127/p2pool/networks.py p2pool-vtccoins-20140127/p2pool/networks.py
--- /dosr/src/p2pool-vtccoins-20140127/p2pool/networks.py   2014-02-16 11:28:40.000000000 +0100
+++ p2pool-vtccoins-20140127/p2pool/networks.py   2014-02-17 19:06:12.000000000 +0100
@@ -160,6 +160,26 @@
         ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL='#cachecoin-bots',
         VERSION_CHECK=lambda v: True,
     ),
+
+    thepandacoin=math.Object(
+        PARENT=networks.nets['thepandacoin'],
+        SHARE_PERIOD=15, # seconds
+        CHAIN_LENGTH=1*60*60//10, # shares
+        REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH=1*60*60//10, # shares
+        TARGET_LOOKBEHIND=200, # shares
+        SPREAD=12, # blocks
+        IDENTIFIER='a06a81c827ca8129'.decode('hex'),
+        PREFIX='7c3614a6bcdc4192'.decode('hex'),
+        P2P_PORT=18187,
+        MIN_TARGET=4,
+        MAX_TARGET=2**256//2**20 - 1,
+        PERSIST=False,
+        WORKER_PORT=8169,
+        BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS='rock.awiki.org wolf.awiki.org'.split(' '),
+        ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL='#p2pool-vtc',
+        VERSION_CHECK=lambda v: True,
+    ),
+
 )
 for net_name, net in nets.iteritems():
     net.NAME = net_name
ozie

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:21:07 PM

Tired of loosing Income with traditional MPOS Pools due to DDOS or Admins that have no clue what they are doing?

Join P2Pool NOW!
  Grin

Either build yourself your own node and be your own boss:

https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-panda/

Or you can join one of the these public nodes:

http://panda.qemulab.com:9190/

http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:9190

If your unsure what to expect from P2Pool feel free to join us in IRC:

#p2pool-panda
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:24:49 PM

new wallet update soon with some fixes

SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:27:35 PM

You should have written it in big letters, we might have believed. I know wolong from day one. kthxbai.

Implying anyone said this. But who wants to make money goes into Doge, wich has potential to reach $0.2-0.5 per coin or something new like Mint.

Maybe you are the new one that jumps on "Doge2.0" bandwagon because you been late for the original?

it's amazing how many angry people are in the crypto community that spend most of their time posting shit about a coin that they don't like. Why can't everyone just be happy and go support a coin they like and enjoy making money? Stop being so angry and negative and just stay out of the coins you don't believe.

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:28:18 PM

it's amazing how many angry people are in the crypto community that spend most of their time posting shit about a coin that they don't like. Why can't everyone just be happy and go support a coin they like and enjoy making money? Stop being so angry and negative and just stay out of the coins you don't believe.

lol +1
justover

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:29:02 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 12:05:02 AM by justover

Tired of loosing Income with traditional MPOS Pools due to DDOS or Admins that have no clue what they are doing?

Join P2Pool NOW!
 Grin

Either build yourself your own node and be your own boss:

https://github.com/TheoRettisch/p2pool-panda/

Or you can join one of the these public nodes:

http://panda.qemulab.com:9190/

http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:9190

If your unsure what to expect from P2Pool feel free to join us in IRC:

#p2pool-panda

Please update your repository with the parameters above. Splitting MH/s is not a good idea, and your MH/s are lower...
organizer

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:34:47 PM

THE PANDA has been a serious bifurcation speed. Please go to sell, all the exchanges are ready to stand! In 24 hours! Angry Angry

I think Google Translate has failed you friend.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: