Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398893 times)
dotnetmin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:40:43 AM

wth with the price?

what wrong with it. Still around 65 sathoshi. Use your brain and a calculator. Still profitable and ready to dump as soon as possible.
Don´t forgot the 3% premine. It´s a gigantic amount of coins. All thes coins are still for dump on fast profit and all guys buy in on more than
25 satoshi will end on a big lost. That´s all. Still amazimg on all these scam coins to read how people see their money going lost day by day.

And at last, PANDA is only a fast made copy of VTC without a community behind it. All miners are only here to get most profit out of this.
You´ll see a hashdecline over the next days.

Have a look at the blockexlorer to check the diff and outstanding. Oh, soory - no working Blockexplorer available !!!!
Some people never will learn getting scammed

So why do you care since it has nothing to do with you?  Because you are mining PDN? Gotcha

Yes, want to make you switch to PND to scam you with a lot of millions of PND i want to sell to you and get your BTC.

Maybe you guys learn to use a calculator and do not jump to each hype.

Oh, the next hype will come to PAND - Thank you

Im shocked you didnt mention Maxcoin!!!

Maxcoin is exactly the same - with its hourly supply it will be back to 6000 satoshi within the next 6 months.
Interested in a naked short sell ? You will get double amount of coins for your BTC on todays market value.
Your max will be delivered in six weeks. Your payment must be done today.
Its called naked short selling.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:46:56 AM

i am mining at http://panda.poolerino.com great pool, good service and for all its FREE !

i am in this " business"  for over a year now and nothing beats a good pool right ?

for me, and i used alot pools , thats Poolerino Pools : http://poolerino.com

all for the dogs,  http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

Kam800

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:55:28 AM

I have 3 280's. about 1 mhsh on cgminer. 5000 coins for 2 days @ 1 mhsh? that aint right man. I'm not trolling shit bro I know there are some others mining this trying to find the right pool. just throwing in my 2 cents.

OK that sounds pretty bad if it's true. My apologies if you aren't trolling - this thread has attracted a lot of negativity so expect some hostility if you're making unsubstantiated assertions.

Back to the pools, I've had no probs with United-Miners. Sure the K/hs amounts and payout estimates are a bit off but hey, most pools I've found are the same. If you average out the highs and lows it does seem reasonable though. For example, although I've sold off my mining rigs I do a little mining with a single, paltry 7970 and I've been averaging around 14K coins/day at the current difficulty.

Have you emailed support at the pools that weren't working for you? This stuff can be resolved pretty easily by any techy worth his bacon.

Also, why on earth are you mining PND? You know that's a parody right? Have you actually sold any? Is it listed on any exchanges?

C'mon bro, get a grip.

(bit of a necro on this subject, sorry all)
Muffnz

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:56:33 AM

Where miner? Why the fcking dev dont load miner to start post?
ozie

Activity: 239
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:56:45 AM

Join P2Pool NOW

We are at 25 Mh/s already, nearing our first Block.
If we will not find one in 6 Hours from now i will do a 50K Giveaway to all Miners of P2Pool!

www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1y6bgh/p2pool_nodes_up/
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:03:19 AM

But hey, have fun with your scammed coins. I hope it won't hit your nose. When people ask why this is not trusted, I will continue telling them.

you need antidepressants  Grin

You are all so good at making statements, that contain nothing, each of you.

Either you don't care what happens with the coin and just gamble on a quick pump to make a quick profit, which is a perfectly legit wish, but then this coin is nothing but p'n'd ponzi and you should just be honest and call it that, leaving it on own decision for gamblers to buy into the game or not. Or you are really believer, that think wolong is a good business, which is perfectly naive and green.

On the other hand ONE of you could maybe try to explain where the 3billions are hidden. It was claimed, that wolong does not own 3billion in PANDA, yet no one says where the premine went to.
Who wrote the contradiction in the OP in big red letters "THERE IS NO 'SELLING OF PRE-MINE'" and then "WE HAVE DONE AN IPO" - what does that mean, you didn't sell the premine, you just sold them to investors?

And who tells me, that a good amount of the 3% are not owned by wolongs IRC-clan? The channel where people had to buy in with 0.1BTC each to join his bid-rigging? So wolong made 250BTC, some of them he used to bribe exchanges to take his coin in, how much? 50? 200BTC is still a nice buywall... and don't try to tell me, wolong wouldn't do that. There are chat leaks of his channel where he did exactly that in Dogecoin and then on 3 or 4 more coins after his games in the Dogemarket been on no avail, who will tell us now, that he wont try the same on *his own coin*? And the members of his channel are not following his advises to pump and dump when he says so with their IPO?

What wolong did, bid-rigging, would be illegal in the stock market and people actually went to jail for market manipulation. Just because in the cryptomarket is no regulation, it is legal here, but it renders the creator of the coin and its whole purpose more than fishy. And now tell me again, why guys like Big Vern hesitate to take the coin in which is totally at the whim of a few people in an IRC channel...
Kam800

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:04:23 AM

Here you go buddy.

Latest version:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/vertminer-0-5-3-download/

Help and Guides:
http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/1x3gzm/mining_info_custom_miner_required/

This coin is a Vertcoin clone and uses Scrypt Adaptive-N hashing, thus a modified CGMiner is required.
Expect your hash rate to be half of standard Scrypt hashing speeds.
Muffnz

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:13:02 AM

Here you go buddy.

Latest version:
http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/vertminer-0-5-3-download/

Help and Guides:
http://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/1x3gzm/mining_info_custom_miner_required/

This coin is a Vertcoin clone and uses Scrypt Adaptive-N hashing, thus a modified CGMiner is required.
Expect your hash rate to be half of standard Scrypt hashing speeds.
Oh, thanks. Where i can get config for 7850,270x and 280x? On reddit?
eizh

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

Why do Nitro, Dedicated, and United-Miners' estimates for coins/day at the same kH/s differ so much? For example, looking at the top miners list, Nitro says 1 million/day for 20 MH/s, Dedicated says 1.2 million, and United says 1.6 million. What gives?
Kam800

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:20:26 AM

Either you don't care what happens with the coin and just gamble on a quick pump to make a quick profit, which is a perfectly legit wish, but then this coin is nothing but p'n'd ponzi and you should just be honest and call it that, leaving it on own decision for gamblers to buy into the game or not. Or you are really believer, that think wolong is a good business, which is perfectly naive and green.

On the other hand ONE of you could maybe try to explain where the 3billions are hidden. It was claimed, that wolong does not own 3billion in PANDA, yet no one says where the premine went to.
Who wrote the contradiction in the OP in big red letters "THERE IS NO 'SELLING OF PRE-MINE'" and then "WE HAVE DONE AN IPO" - what does that mean, you didn't sell the premine, you just sold them to investors?

And who tells me, that a good amount of the 3% are not owned by wolongs IRC-clan? The channel where people had to buy in with 0.1BTC each? So wolong made 250BTC, some of them he used to bribe exchanges to take his coin in, how much? 50? 200BTC is still a nice buywall... and don't try to tell me, wolong wouldn't do that. There are chat leaks of his channel where he did exactly that in Dogecoin and then on 3 or 4 more coins after his games in the Dogemarket been on no avail, who will tell us now, that he wont try the same on *his own coin*? And the members of his channel are not following his advises to pump and dump when he says so with their IPO?

What wolong did, bid-rigging, would be illegal in the stock market and people actually went to jail for market manipulation. Just because in the cryptomarket is no regulation, it is legal here, but it renders the creator of the coin and its whole purpose more than fishy. And now tell me again, why guys like Big Vern hesitate to take the coin in which is totally at the whim of a few people in an IRC channel...

So you think the Free Market is actually free and there's no such thing as market manipulation in other markets? You're adorable.

IPOs are perfectly legitimate with any stocks - have a read: http://www.investopedia.com/university/ipo/ipo2.asp. The IPO was open to everyone, heck I have a friend who bought some himself and he has no association with Wolong.

You sound really angry, please cool your jets there tiger.

CtrlAltDefeat

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:22:06 AM

50k giveaway at 100mhash! We currently have 70mhash, which is +100% in 5 hours!

Kam800

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:24:48 AM

Oh, thanks. Where i can get config for 7850,270x and 280x? On reddit?

This might help you get started http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-hardware-list

There's other Google spreadsheets out there too, just search around. There's plenty of info in this thread too, though you may have to wade through a few pages to get to it.

Jherek

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:37:07 AM

And who tells me, that a good amount of the 3% are not owned by wolongs IRC-clan? The channel where people had to buy in with 0.1BTC each? So wolong made 250BTC, some of them he used to bribe exchanges to take his coin in, how much? 50? 200BTC is still a nice buywall... and don't try to tell me, wolong wouldn't do that. There are chat leaks of his channel where he did exactly that in Dogecoin and then on 3 or 4 more coins after his games in the Dogemarket been on no avail, who will tell us now, that he wont try the same on *his own coin*? And the members of his channel are not following his advises to pump and dump when he says so with their IPO?

So you think the Free Market is actually free and there's no such thing as market manipulation in other markets? You're adorable.

IPOs are perfectly legitimate with any stocks - have a read: http://www.investopedia.com/university/ipo/ipo2.asp. The IPO was open to everyone, heck I have a friend who bought some himself and he has no association with Wolong.

You sound really angry, please cool your jets there tiger.

Yes and implying, again.
Nowhere I said IPO was not legal, did I? Read again.
I said bid-rigging is illegal in stocks, because it betrays legal investors and is unfair game, don't turn my words at whim!

Oh, and the IPO was open, cool. Who got to know about IPO launch first and placed the orders? Let me guess, I bet on some IRC-channel, am I right or am I right?

Hell, I wouldn't even say something when he mined 30%, but transparent! I am up for any game, but it has to be fair and comprehensible.
Here we have a game started by a known infantile manipulator, who calls himself GOD ("GameOfDeception‎" haha), screams in big red letters, got kickbanned from several channels and bragged about his own manipulation and profits.
"Faith can move mountains, Wolong can move markets" (Credits @GameOfDeception, Twitter)
Seems perfectly legit
feomat

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:43:31 AM

Yes and implying, again.
I said bid-rigging is illegal in stocks, because it betrays legal investors and is unfair game, don't turn my words at whim!

Oh, and the IPO was open, cool. Who got to know about IPO launch first and placed the orders? Let me guess, I bet on some IRC-channel, am I right or am I right?

Hell, I wouldn't even say something when he mined 30%, but transparent! I am up for any game, but it has to be fair and comprehensible.
Here we have a game started by a known infantile manipulator, who calls himself GOD ("GameOfDeception‎" haha), screams in big red letters, got kickbanned from several channels and bragged about his own manipulation and profits.
"Faith can move mountains, Wolong can move markets" (Credits @GameOfDeception, Twitter)
Seems perfectly legit

Jherek you can say everything you want and show them proofs that wolong is a scammer but they won't listen. There is not a single proof that this team is stabilizing the price..it's just people thinking it is getting bought and sold from the team...if there are some proofs i will delete this here.

Jherek

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:54:24 AM

Yes and implying, again.

Seems perfectly legit

Jherek you can say everything you want and show them proofs that wolong is a scammer but they won't listen. There is not a single proof that this team is stabilizing the price..it's just people thinking it is getting bought and sold from the team...if there are some proofs i will delete this here.

Even if they been for the good and use 3billion to stabilize the price, manipulation is never right nor fair. Either wolong plays on the same level as all investors or he plays in GODmode, dictating where a market goes to. Right, they even say it was to be used to control the market ("for stabilisation"). Wolong stabilizes markets? A Wolong-FED? I mean we have one who screams around in chats and forums, acts narcissistic and bold, and he's here to dictate our market?

But you are right, it's in vain to talk sense to the people. Believers are believers and stay believers. Facts are dismissed.
derbrause

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:15:12 AM

Join P2Pool NOW

We are at 25 Mh/s already, nearing our first Block.
If we will not find one in 6 Hours from now i will do a 50K Giveaway to all Miners of P2Pool!

www.reddit.com/r/thepandacoin/comments/1y6bgh/p2pool_nodes_up/

seems legit.

http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:9190 -> Northeurope P2Pool Node
http://bk-us.cloudapp.net:9190 -> US Westcoast P2Pool Node

cu there !! :-)

EDIT: FOUND FIRST BLOCK

User with 1mhash got 66k payout while mining 7 hrs.... HELLOOOOOHOOO
-> http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/address/Pq1aqQF3Dph5WM1BPraZg4TPjhJXuScUFb

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:15:38 AM

PANDA investors already miked Huh

Time to change to PND and original first PAND

Both hash rising quickly !!!
bterproblems

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:24:41 AM

someone's panic selling!
blockjoe

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:33:31 AM

any public p2pool nodes ?

http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:8169/static/ seems to be down ;/

You may use this one: http://blok.afraid.org:8169/static, This server will stay operational.

You may use the ones above.

Now all the p2pool nodes have converged, and are using the same parameters. (The worst ones...). I hate waiting hours to get the expecting payout ratio, and having small amount, between, and after when I leave the node...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:45:35 AM

Why do Nitro, Dedicated, and United-Miners' estimates for coins/day at the same kH/s differ so much? For example, looking at the top miners list, Nitro says 1 million/day for 20 MH/s, Dedicated says 1.2 million, and United says 1.6 million. What gives?

i dont know but your lucky if you get 1/3 of that. funny thing is once you move around and find a pool that does pay out what you expect it really makes you mad that you wasted so much khs getting dicked by the others. I have had good luck at pandapool.org. so far they are the only pool that has done me well on this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: