Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you transfer Tezos?  (Read 139 times)
elissa (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 07:44:44 PM by elissa

Hi!

Can you tell me how can I transfer Tezos? To an exchange for example? There are instructions on their website but I am not so good in programming.

There are some advises, like using tezbox, but I am not sure their are legit and no scam.

Can someone confirm a method? What did you use?
george.bend

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

You need to activate toyr account first. It is smth on github related to stephen andrews. Then you should go to tezbox. This is the only version I have seen in the internet. But I am not sure about tezbox. Tezos didn't announce any official wallet yet.
elissa (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

You need to activate toyr account first. It is smth on github related to stephen andrews. Then you should go to tezbox. This is the only version I have seen in the internet. But I am not sure about tezbox. Tezos didn't announce any official wallet yet.

Yeh, I have found the same info. I am not sure it is secure and I wouldn't lose my funds. That's why I asked. Maybe someone used this method and it is legit.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

I have never transferred Tezos, butI know that some of my friends have already done this, I will be able to ask them how they do this as I am also interested in this idea. As for me, I am a long-term holder of btc
george.bend

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

I have never transferred Tezos, butI know that some of my friends have already done this, I will be able to ask them how they do this as I am also interested in this idea. As for me, I am a long-term holder of btc

Please make a post here once you ask them
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

I know many people who do this. But doing this you need some extra charge. On the other hand, I love to invest on bitcoin because I feel it is less risky project than other coins.
george.bend

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

I know many people who do this. But doing this you need some extra charge. On the other hand, I love to invest on bitcoin because I feel it is less risky project than other coins.

What do you mean by extra charge?
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

This is relatively new coin ion this market. I have collected some information about this. As far as I know, you will need to have an account called toyr. You will have to open this account first. After that, you will need to go to the account called Tezbox. Actually it is not easy like bitcoin.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

The simple way is to transfer by Stephen Andres way on GitHub. Go there to activate your wallet and then restore it. Hope this helps.
linderm

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

I guess that you have to wait until the official release. Tezos has a contract with Cryptonomic in order to make a wallet
juanes

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

I guess that you have to wait until the official release. Tezos has a contract with Cryptonomic in order to make a wallet

They said that they will release the wallet until the end of the last week. They didn't. Now they say to wait more 6 days...
linderm

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

Guys, I have used tezbox. It is legit. Don't worry. I was able to send my tezzies to an exchange.
gustafsson

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

I am glad that Tezos is not a disappointment. I thought I would loose all the invested money. But it has x3 ROI so it is great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: