Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:53:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Hero or Legendary Bitcointalk Account - via an Escrow Agent in Bitcointalk  (Read 105 times)
suruttuwa (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

Hello

I am looking to buy a Bitcointalk account which meets the following criteria.

Trust: No red trust

No loans, No SMAS

You must provide me the staked address's private key (of course send your funds to another address of yours before providing the PK). Accounts that are claimed as no staked address will be considered with conditions.

You must provide me the email account associated with the account (if it has a real email address from a legit email service) and I accept accounts which are not changed the email address recently.

If you don't provide me the email account or password is changed recently I will ask for a 15 days BTC holding period from the escrow agent to avoid from the account recovery from the original email address.

I will buy only through a trusted escrow agent in bitcointalk (no outside escrow services)

Prices I am willing to pay: 0.07BTC for a Hero account or 0.1BTC for a Legendary account.

Offers with higher prices or lower member ranks will be rejected.

If you are selling your bitcointalk account and meets the above criteria, post your email address or telegram username in this thread or send a PM along with your email address or telegram username.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: