Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2020, 01:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos you don't help us, so now close the french board  (Read 992 times)
Irlasos

Activity: 490
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

~snip~
I'm not entirely sure also why he thought the politics and society board needed a moderator more than the french board

The need for a P&S mod and a French Mod are completely irrelevant to each other.  I wasn't promoted to a mod and then assigned P&S over the French board.  I don't believe having a P&S mod reduces or changes in anyway the French board getting a mod.

I think he meant that we deserve to have a moderator as much as P&S do. The two sections can have a moderator, he was wondering why it seems important for Theymos to have a moderator for P&S, while he doesn't care for our local board.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1783

https://bit.ly/387FXHi ← lightning theory

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

~snip~
I'm not entirely sure also why he thought the politics and society board needed a moderator more than the french board

The need for a P&S mod and a French Mod are completely irrelevant to each other.  I wasn't promoted to a mod and then assigned P&S over the French board.  I don't believe having a P&S mod reduces or changes in anyway the French board getting a mod.

I think he meant that we deserve to have a moderator as much as P&S do. The two sections can have a moderator, he was wondering why it seems important for Theymos to have a moderator for P&S, while he doesn't care for our local board.

Yeah you might want to read the part of my post you quoted again FH.
Both need a mod but somehow the PS one was found first which seems a bit odd because there were a lot of non-spammers that just moved to serious discussion and the french pdople can't really move out of their board unless they want to pick up another language.

JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:01:52 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 02:49:52 PM by JohnUser
Merited by dave111223 (10), Halab (4), Becassine (2)

It's done, we have a moderator ;)

Edit 16/07 : Of course I never wanted that the french board closed, that was the only way I found to said how many we (I) was tired with the mess in our local section.

Theymos give us halab, we have never vote for him but it was a REAL good decision, 1 week later french local board is clean !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.