Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE: BTC-e suspended accounts and hacked accounts [Gathering]  (Read 5880 times)
jedisurfer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:11:05 AM

why not just close down the trollbox it really serves no purpose and it would save a lot of headaches

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:13:25 AM

I call total BS. When they ban you from chat it has no affect on your account.
I'm sorry if your story is true, but this thread has 2 low post noobs bashing btc-e.
You guys combine truth (i.e thier poor English) with what could be a big pile of lies.

I am a high reputation member "presence" at ronpaulforums.com, I am also the #5 trending username "litepresence" in the BTCe archive.

google "by presence" site: ronpaulforums.com

or check trollbox archive... I'm right there at the top next to davidpate fontas and koolio

I can confirm that a good friend of mine user "Swof" has 1000 LTC currently seized for posting a warning in the troll box "do not click on predictcoin(dot)info" links.

No access 1000 LTC since price was $25/LTC over 30 days ago; last price $17/LTC

This is very real.

litepresence
Barrack Obama

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:11:08 AM

So let's get this stragiht:
No 2FA for yahoo mail
No 2FA for btc-e
Used same password on both sites.
100 BTC kept in this account.

Obviously the same password was not used on both email and btc-e, or the hacker would have been able to withdraw the funds.

I deleted previous thread because I wanted BTC-E to not get pissed.

I've recieved a response from BTC-E now asking for verification which I have provided. As long as everything work's out I will have nothing bad to say about BTC-E, and continue using the exchange as I have for the past 2 years.
Wimmah

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:32:31 AM

I've recieved a response from BTC-E now

So... How long did the response actually take? You submitted 'Account hacked' tickets to which this respond was refering to?

Glad to know that they are responding after all. I'm waiting for eight days now for any respond..  Undecided
sinx13

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:09:14 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 05:21:50 PM by sinx13

Hello

My account is suspended too but i was never hacked and there was no other problem with my account.
Litepresence knows also about me and my asset. Yes, this is my first post. I am here to search for help.

The reason for my ban is here:
http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=username&search=sinx13

Everyone can see that i  suggested to add the phishing site to http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/, which would
at last block the site in most browsers so people don't think its valid because posted in the chat.
The trollboxarchive messed up the chat line perhaps the auto suspension bot too.

Instead as helpful i got suspended.
Everyone can see that i have a clean history and my account  got suspended 2 hours after that line was written.
I never was hacked, never promoted spam, never did anything wrong. I am a btc-e member since mai or april 2013.

I can proof my asset too because i am also a trader at cryptotrader.org using their and the BTC-e api and my trades
got documented outside btc-e.

I have good contacts to the chat moderators and they tried to help and and write PMs to the admin that it was an
accident and of course i opened in the same hour a ticket. But that did not helped or the admin(s) even not
talks with their own mods.

My account is now banned over a week. No comment, no email, no communication, nothing.

I am aware that the days right now are busy for the admins & exchanges but when i see how long other got suspended without
any help then i am scared.

I will report here now how this will go on.

As a note: So far i was pretty happy with btc-e. Its perhaps the best exchange at this moment and i can't understand
why they allow that their reputation get damaged here in such a way. It makes no sense to me and that is what
me (and i think litepresence too) scares. It would cost only a bit work to fix all this, cleaning  the open suspension tickets
and everyone would vote for btc-e as exchange #1.

Wimmah

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:40:18 PM

Thnx for sharing sinx13.

In addition, here's mij troll archive. The underscored phrases were typed when my account was hacked...

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=all&search=wimmah1985

matahara                 2 Weeks Ago   bumface, hi. user wimmah1985 with same post in china-chat
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   SlipperyPete, Totally agree
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   mismail82, a coin worth over $20 ain't dead... and it won't
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   zkaraca, Totally agree... the rest is hyped
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   mismail82, LOLsweet dreams
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   btcchoonsy, it wasn't me..don't know what happened
caliente                 2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, wtf is wrong with you
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   i was hacked... be aware of same evil folks
btcchoonsy               2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, <-- lower than a snakes belly , trying to steal peoples coin , do you                 
                                                       realise the effects this can have for some people Huh??
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   sorry guys
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   rocojo, why are you saying I'm a thief? I can not understand.
kashacharya          2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, stop spamming that crap link thats why
sinx13                  2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, put his lousy domain on the autoban list
btcchoonsy                   2 Weeks Ago           wimmah1985, <------=== Ban Him
wimmah1985           2 Weeks Ago   made over 500$ today by following signals from http://predictcoin.info/ and twitters Smiley
rocojo                 2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, the thief is back!!!!
wimmah1985          2 Weeks Ago   rocojo, heard that for some time now... though they should, I don't believe they'll       
                               add it soon... any links that argument you saying this?
Wimmah

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:52:13 PM

Hehe lol, 
sinx13                  2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, put his lousy domain on the autoban list
saw this in my troll history. And now were in this same topic. both our 'lousy' domains banned Wink
sinx13

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:14:45 PM

Hehe lol, 
sinx13                  2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, put his lousy domain on the autoban list
saw this in my troll history. And now were in this same topic. both our 'lousy' domains banned Wink

Its going on and on. Like the thread owner i checked now the trollboxarchive.

There is now a domain called "cointalk (dot) us" which is a fake of cointalk.com.

The same hacker is spaming both: http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=username&search=Fabricio

Oh well...
sinx13

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:29:36 PM

Hehe lol,  
sinx13                  2 Weeks Ago   wimmah1985, put his lousy domain on the autoban list

Yeah, and thats the solution as i said all the time. It was not against you.
It is beyond my mind why they are not doing that (a whitelist or blacklist like the thread owner said).
Wimmah

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:52:26 PM

I agree...

As long as they inform those enlisted accounts by e-mail of the procedure.

Just suspend someone without notify them in any form isn't the right way to treat your customers/members
Barrack Obama

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:24:14 AM

I've recieved a response from BTC-E now

So... How long did the response actually take? You submitted 'Account hacked' tickets to which this respond was refering to?

Glad to know that they are responding after all. I'm waiting for eight days now for any respond..  Undecided

It took 7 days, not sure why it took so long guess it's just very, very small staff with a huge work load.

They unsuspended my account after verifying with IP, and recent order history.

They say now they are checking my account and will soon enable withdraws.
sinx13

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:32:28 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 05:22:12 PM by sinx13

@Barrack Obama:

Puh, thats good to hear. I wrote a new ticket, perhaps to be a bit more noisy will help.

Sadly, i got still no answer. I am now suspended since 8 days.

Wimmah

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:56:53 PM

I'm waiting nine days now...

Suscribed two tickets, one in Russian, one in English...

But after three days they merged those tickets. Would it really usefull to create more tickets for the same problem?

I already replyed a few times on my one ticked.

How many tickets you Suscribed Obama?
needhelp

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:50:12 PM

My BTC-E account was HACKED and all coins stolen on 2/9/2014,I logged in and was in U.S. dollars and wanted to trade for LTC , I then looked at order history and BTC is being bought in my account! Then I knew something was really WRONG ! I did not put an order to buy BTC !!

I quickly canceled BTC order, but 3.6 BTC had been bought into my account ,then I noticed I have 0 BTC in my account, I have been HACKED !! These Hackers used by email spam to authorize withdrawal.

Contacted BTC-E  Support and have little info from them yet!!  Hope
sinx13

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:12:19 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 05:22:44 PM by sinx13

Ok, now i am scared!

I got this reply to my ticket and the ticket was put under resolved??!

-------------------------------------------
"
Good afternoon, with your account in the chat was sending to a phishing site.

made over 500$ today by following signals from |link| and twitters Smiley
"
-------------------------------------------

The line who triggered the phishing filter was some complete different.
"@ALL: go here http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/ and add http://predictcoin.info/ - send his shitty domain to malware limbo"

Or the support guy never read my ticket really, saw that i was markt with "link" and copied a standard answer out.
If they believe they can act like that as registered company in the EU then they are brain dead.
sinx13

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 05:08:13 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 05:24:04 PM by sinx13

Update:

Now the answer of the support was:

---------------------------------
Use https://btc.penek.org/chatlog/en

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: ASY-173-8****
Department: Account - banned
Type: Issue
Priority: Critical
---------------------------------

I wrote back a deeper explanation - also in the chat logs of their chat log i never did what the
support told me i did. Sigh.
Wimmah

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:54:24 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 09:52:39 AM by Wimmah

Hmm dammit...

Hope this doesn't mean that an earlier hacked account, which the real user fixed, is all time suspendend...

Still got no response on my tickets...
sinx13

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:26:15 PM

After i had some help from the moderators (and i had some REAL good contacts) my ticket got reopend
and i am now unsuspended after i verified my account.

That was some hell ride and the underlaying problem with their chat is still there.
That is such a good site and then such a trap.

For people without contacts and help from the community the way to an unsuspended account can be very, very long and hard.
Wimmah

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:55:00 AM

So....

I have to wait a very, very long time?
Or is there a moderator who can do the same for me??
Wimmah

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:52:08 AM

There it is, a reaction from the helpdesk

Good afternoon, with your account in the chat was sending to a phishing site.

The status of my ticket is 'in progress', luckly not 'resolved'  as did your ticket status after this reply sinx13.

Now, ofcourse i still want my account back, so i answerd the following:

Good afternoon,

Of that i'm very aware. As you see in my submitted ticket, I added an login history.
Which says te following:

Login: wimmah1985
IP: 198.7.62.204
Date and time: 05.02.14 18:15

IP: 190.0.33.18
Date and time: 05.02.14 18:17

after which I logged in and quickly changed my password with my own Ip-adress:

IP: 194.151.85.2
Date and time: 05.02.14 18:23

The first and second Ip-adresses ain't mine. The IP adres from which this phising site was send to the troll box was not from my computer (see attached printscreen of the trollbox archive). That's why I submitted a ticket 'account hacked'. After these two logins from different IP-accounts I quickly changed my password. My funds were still there, so except from these trollbox spam the hacker didn't cause much damage. Though.... my account was suspended

How can I prove the last Ip adress on my login history is mine, and the others belong to hackers?
Ik really, really want my account back.

Hope to hear of you soon...

Kind regards,

Willem Cornet

Curious when and what they will reply......
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: