Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is The dips bitcoin encountering intentional?  (Read 133 times)
Caxton10 (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

I heard that banks want to be involved with bitcoin but they can't since the price of bitcoin is so volatile. As a result the fall in bitcoin price is a way of ensuring that it becomes stable so that banks can work with it. How true is this?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poorwhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

Yes.. even stock market is bearish.. lets hopeit will de done fast
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

I heard that banks want to be involved with bitcoin but they can't since the price of bitcoin is so volatile. As a result the fall in bitcoin price is a way of ensuring that it becomes stable so that banks can work with it. How true is this?

It is not true, or it is at most extremely exaggerated. Nobody can control bitcoin prices with any kind of certainty and with no risk.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

It`s a lie.The banks don`t want to get involved into bitcoin.Some banks just want to implement blockchain technology to hanlde their transactions and the process of storing information.This has nothing to do with bitcoin.Even if the BTC price falls to about under 1000 USD,that doesn`t mean that it will become "stable".

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

it is not true, and it sound more like your imagination!

first of all in many different countries the banks are banned from investing in bitcoin so they are not legally allowed to do what you are talking about.
secondly if they wanted to get involved with it they would become payment processors and services like that. they do not need to own cheap bitcoin to do that, the money they earn would be from fees.
and finally in order to crash the price as you suggest you first have to have a lot of bitcoin and if they had that they why would they want to buy more?

Only Bitcoin
jeihjeih
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

Nothing is truly intentional. I think it makes sense that the market is just going through a cycle
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:43 AM

This is not possible, bitcoin was not developed by the bank so it cannot be control by the bank. If the bank want to integrate blockchain technology or bitcoin then they have to work by our own standard, bank cannot come and create a standard for us.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

that not true at all. no one can control bitcoin. that;s why it is decentralized right
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

It is not true, or it is at most extremely exaggerated. Nobody can control bitcoin prices with any kind of certainty and with no risk.

I agree with you.
which I know Bitcoin has a decentralized system which means that all policies / rights are in the user and nothing can change them. whatever the Bank wants to cooperate with Bitcoin, then it is impossible
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

there are manipulations in bitcoin market just like any other market but to say it is "banks" because they want to buy in, doesn't sound right to me specially because this "dip" may seem new to you that haven't seen anything else before but it is not new to bitcoin which had A LOT of dips exactly like this one in the past.

plus if banks wanted to make profit then they would have created altcoins just like many of them that did: ETH, XRP are two good examples of altcoins created by the banking cartel. and you can see they are making a lot of money from pump and dumping them.

--looking for signature--
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

I don't think the price is going down to make it consistence so that the banks can deal with it. The price has gone down naturally and will come up too. And it has already started to recover. So, this are misconceptions. Bitcoin will soon have a bull run.
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

plus if banks wanted to make profit then they would have created altcoins just like many of them that did: ETH, XRP are two good examples of altcoins created by the banking cartel. and you can see they are making a lot of money from pump and dumping them.

This is not true, the bank is already too busy with its own work, it is unlikely banks want to benefit from Crypto by dropping Bitcoin.
other than that the bank already has the advantage of Bitcoin users. every Bitcoin made in money, in every swap the bank gets a profit.

if the bank creates Altcoin then the bank has violated the rules and I do not think this is possible.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

there are some that say this are doings by the whales. dumping coins to lower the prices so that they can get more at low price.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:22:57 AM

if the bank creates Altcoin then the bank has violated the rules and I do not think this is possible.

they are not exactly creating these altcoins directly and there are no rule violations even if they did. what they do is that they back them up, usually by backing up a company that is registered but mainly is creating that altcoin so by backing that company they feed it money and that money is used to pump and dump that altcoin and the profit goes in the pocket of the bank.

--looking for signature--
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Not true
It is true that Bitcoin poses a threat to the Bank, but the bank is unlikely to do such a thing. The bank wants to make a profit by dropping Bitcoin and the bank wants to work with Bitcoin, I think this is a bit impossible. the bank has its own balance sheet as well as Bitcoin. they have their own path and can not walk together.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

nobody can control the value of the bitcoin. surely this is just the fluctuation of the price in the market since btc is volatile in nature
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

I heard that banks want to get involved with bitcoin but they can not because bitcoin prices are very volatile. As a result the fall of the bitcoin price is a way of ensuring that it becomes stable so the bank can work with it. How true is this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: